Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The true reason why foids are nice to you sometimes

Kings have paid much more for far less than filthy holes.

Spoken like a true slave. Fulltimepeasant :lul:
Bro, you think paying to touch skin that had 1000s of men cum on is anything other than giga cucked holy shit :feelskek:

Bro, you think paying to touch skin that had 1000s of men cum on is anything other than giga cucked holy shit :feelskek:

I paid to get pussy. You waste your toilet paper checks to play shitty video games, steroids and whack yourself off to sleep every night.

The last person ImbecileSlayer should be listening to. You never even been to a western country JFL

I paid to get pussy. You waste your toilet paper checks to play shitty video games, steroids and whack yourself off to sleep every night.

The last person ImbecileSlayer should be listening to. You never even been to a western country JFL
Paying for video games is literally better than paying a woman.

You're literally one step away from a guy who donates to onlyfans. You pay women for pussy that had 1000s of men cum in, and they give it to other men for free.

CUCK

You're literally one step away from a guy who donates to onlyfans
Except im not donating anything and I get to do what I want to her body for an entire hour.

Honestly you'd be more of a cuck paying your mom's bills JFL

Keep coping faggot, you either cant afford it or you lost your boner because of steroid abuse.

Except im not donating anything and I get to do what I want to her body for an entire hour.

Honestly you'd be more of a cuck paying your mom's bills JFL

Keep coping faggot, you either cant afford it or you lost your boner because of steroid abuse.
Bro, you're paying for a service other men get for free, from a woman who hates you and mocks you, to touch parts of her body that likely still have traces of cum and spit from the men of the hour before.

And YOU'RE PROUD OF IT:lul:

Bro, you're paying for a service other men get for free, from a woman who hates you and mocks you, to touch parts of her body that likely still have traces of cum and spit from the men of the hour before.

And YOU'RE PROUD OF IT:lul:
Im proud of knowing you aren't high T enough to get a boner :feelshaha:

Another admission of defeat from the cuck soyboy. Another w for ftking
Cope

My T levels are fine.

How are yours after all that roid abuse? Or was the roid abuse larp too :lul:

Cope

My T levels are fine.

How are yours after all that roid abuse? Or was the roid abuse larp too :lul:
That "roid abuse" is literally just 250mg test c . Literally keeps my test within the high end of normal levels you fucking moron. jealous?

That "roid abuse" is literally just 250mg test c . Literally keeps my test within the high end of normal levels you fucking moron. jealous?
Nah

Because your body is to weak to get you there on it's own :lul:

Holy shit man, I cant believe you think that's worth being proud about.

Nah

Because your body is to weak to get you there on it's own :lul:

Holy shit man, I cant believe you think that's worth being proud about.
I've offered to compare muscles and see who's body is weak

but your soyboy limp wrested self doesn't wanna get humiliated, just like why you won't do a vc

Bruh Im not a faggot, I dont care what your body looks like :lul:
Really? You talk a lot about my "weak body". Are you sure you don't think about it a lot? Like a lot?

never help anyone, especially toilets

Really? You talk a lot about my "weak body". Are you sure you don't think about it a lot? Like a lot?
You brought that to yourself claiming to be high T and low inhib when it's not even a natural part of yourself.

If you stopped abusing subtances, all your fabricated anger gets thrown out the window JFL

You brought that to yourself claiming to be high T and low inhib when it's not even a natural part of yourself.

If you stopped abusing subtances, all your fabricated anger gets thrown out the window JFL
All I'm hearing is you talking about my body or dick in multiple threads now:feelshmm:

A lot of women won't try and castrate sub-5s despite common thought here, they dislike us and would rather not be around us, sure, but unless your a 1/10 foids will generally treat you with some level of common decency.
You clearly haven’t deal with ghetto foids or noodles as a non white

All I'm hearing is you talking about my body or dick in multiple threads now:feelshmm:
Of course you would run away from the bits that would actually improve your way of living, instead you zone in and want to compare body parts with me like a faggot :lul:

You offer to show parts of your body to a stranger on an incel forum, JFL hold this L

Of course you would run away from the bits that would actually improve your way of living, instead you zone in and want to compare body parts with me like a faggot :lul:

You offer to show parts of your body to a stranger on an incel forum, JFL hold this L
Again, all I saw is a fag talking about my body or dick multiple times in multiple threads esse, i think I'm figuring out your limp dick problems :feelshmm: