Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The true test of whether you have accepted that it is over or not

If there was a button that nuked the entire planet, ending all life, would you push it?

• Yes, it's over

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • No, I have hope and/or continue to cope

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
mviper

mviper

schizoidcel
-
If you were presented with a button that when pushed ended everything, would you push it? It could be a button that caused a nuclear apocalypse or spawning a black hole in the middle of the Earth that consumes everything nearly instantaneously, doesn't matter.

I'll push it to make a better multiplayer fallout than Bethesda. :feelsthink:

I would fucking jump on this button

No, i still have hope that America collapses and Occupied Palestine gets liberated by Chadzbollah in the future.

The world is a twisted repeating process of natural selection where the strong prevails and the weak perishes. The ultimate blackpill is that after billions of years the whole process will repeat, creatures will be formed slowly.

But liberating the earth for billions of years is better than nothing.

Of course I would.

No species on earth has caused more destruction, death and suffering than humans have we deserve extinction, sadly since we are wiping all life out the other species that don't deserve to go extinct will have to be sacrificed in order to stop the the plague that is the Human species.

Last edited:
I would because my ego has given up a long time ago, but the body never gives up so I still have subconscious hope which makes me continue the looksmaxing and occasional approaching.

Yes.

The world is fucked as it is and as much as I hate humans, I'd be adversely helping them from destroying themselves/one another in the long run.

Yes, without hesitation. I'd jump on the button from a million miles above.

No. I'd rather fix something instead of throwing it in the trash.
The world could be fixed. It would require extreme measures :feelshmm:, but it would be possible.

I’d push it repeatedly

I'd rather overdose on heroin. Would give me more pleasure

Just because its over for me doesn't mean that I want to destroy the whole world. I rather just take myself out of the equation, that would be enough.
This may sound contradictory, but taking only yourself out of the equation when you have the power to end the equation itself is actually the selfish and less morally sound action. Once you've crawled through the abyss, braved the horrors of a full mental breakdown and ego death you may realize this. By not destroying everything, you are neglecting the suffering of 80% of men currently in existence and 80% of all men yet to be born. How many untold billions or trillions must suffer? And even if you disregard the fact that women are demons and treat them with some level of humanity, everyone still dies in the end and must endure pain. You would be sparing them the hell that awaits them.