Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The true victory is in embracing celibacy

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
A man who governs his passions is master of the world. We must either command them, or be enslaved by them. It is better to be a hammer than an anvil.
- St. Dominic

When you decide firmly to lead a clean life, chastity will not be a burden on you: it will be a crown of triumph.
- St. Maria Escriva

Embracing celibacy and living a pure life in chastity is the highest state you can achieve as a man, a complete control of yourself.

The true victory is in virginity because it is the victory over the flesh.

Celibacy is the superior form of life in Catholicism and I have decided to embrace it for spiritual reasons. I pray to God that I will remain strong and pure on this path.

The real ascension is in chastity and purity.

Everything else is just worthless carnal pleasure in this degenerate Western world where marriage is not valued.

Mary, Mother most pure, and Joseph, chaste guardian of the Virgin, to you I entrust the purity of my soul and body. I beg you to plead with God for me that I may never for the remainder of my life soil my soul by any sin of impurity. I earnestly wish to be pure in thought, word and deed in imitation of your own holy purity. Obtain for me a deep sense of modesty, which will be reflected in my external conduct. Protect my eyes, the windows of my soul, from anything that might dim the luster of a heart that must mirror only Christ-like purity. And when the “Bread of Angels” becomes my food in Holy Communion, seal my heart forever against the suggestions of sinful pleasures. Finally, may I be among the number of those of whom Jesus spoke, “Blessed are the pure of heart for they shall see God.” Amen.

Lord, inflame our hearts and our inmost beings with the fire of Your Holy Spirit, that we may serve You with chaste bodies and pure minds. Through Christ our Lord. Amen

but you wouldn't be saying this if you were chad

It is best to fap as much as possible

People who say this is cope are hypocrites. You complain about degeneracy yet someone who really wants to live under religious values is "coping"?

You deny the higher purpose in life yet complain when people live like beasts.

I simply don't have interest in pursuing relationships with women anymore, especially after seeing how degenerate the West is.

The real victory is in virginity.

This is a prayer for chastity from St. Thomas Aquinas:

Dearest Jesus! I know well that every perfect gift, and above all others that of chastity, depends upon the most powerful assistance of Your Providence, and that without You a creature can do nothing. Therefore, I pray You to defend, with Your grace, chastity and purity in my soul as well as in my body. And if I have ever received through my senses any impression that could stain my chastity and purity, may You, Who are the Supreme Lord of all my powers, take it from me, that I may with an immaculate heart advance in Your love and service, offering myself chaste all the days of my life on the most pure altar of Your Divinity. Amen.

First of all, you need to prove that some god exists and that the Christian god is the only god possible before speaking these nonsensical religious shit.

Secondly, supposing his god exists, he knows very well to differentiate who embraced celibacy out of devotion to him and whom he embraced because he is imprisoned in a body with bad genetics.

But I agree with you at one point. What has no solution is solved. If absolutely nothing we do will attract women, we should completely forget about it. The incel that wants to have peace only has two ways: to forget the women completely or to kill themselves.

A man who governs his passions is master of the world. We must either command them, or be enslaved by them. It is better to be a hammer than an anvil.
- St. Dominic

When you decide firmly to lead a clean life, chastity will not be a burden on you: it will be a crown of triumph.
- St. Maria Escriva

Embracing celibacy and living a pure life in chastity is the highest state you can achieve as a man, a complete control of yourself.

The true victory is in virginity because it is the victory over the flesh.

Celibacy is the superior form of life in Catholicism and I have decided to embrace it for spiritual reasons. I pray to God that I will remain strong and pure on this path.

The real ascension is in chastity and purity.

Everything else is just worthless carnal pleasure in this degenerate Western world where marriage is not valued.

For some people it would probably be a good solution, but in the end of the day if you were a Chad you wouldn't stay celibate at all.

For some people it would probably be a good solution, but in the end of the day if you were a Chad you wouldn't stay celibate at all.

How about all the "Chad" good looking priests then? They live in voluntary celibacy.

Christian monk mode? Pretty cool. Is it any different than Buddhist monk mode?

I sometimes want to think like this but then I realize reality. the reality is, we lost evolution, on every biological part. Our genes will be gone, for ever. So, this is nothing but a loss.

Larping is a good cope

I've never seen a Chad living in celibacy, but there are always outliers.

What is a "Chad" anyway in this context? It's some modern phenomenon. Even these days though, you have good looking Catholic priests and monks who are "high tier normies" at least in terms of looks or status and would be able to live promiscous lives, but have chosen celibacy.

Historically, a lot of men went into celibacy even though they could have gotten a young virgin through arranged marriage or go to prostitutes. Thomas Aquinas even chased a prostitute away himself after his brothers hired her for him.

Family members became desperate to dissuade Thomas, who remained determined to join the Dominicans. At one point, two of his brothers resorted to the measure of hiring a prostitute to seduce him. According to legend, Thomas drove her away wielding a fire iron and two angels appeared to him as he slept and strengthened his determination to remain celibate.

People who say this is cope are hypocrites. You complain about degeneracy yet someone who really wants to live under religious values is "coping"?

You deny the higher purpose in life yet complain when people live like beasts.

I simply don't have interest in pursuing relationships with women anymore, especially after seeing how degenerate the West is.

The real victory is in virginity.

This is a prayer for chastity from St. Thomas Aquinas:

Dearest Jesus! I know well that every perfect gift, and above all others that of chastity, depends upon the most powerful assistance of Your Providence, and that without You a creature can do nothing. Therefore, I pray You to defend, with Your grace, chastity and purity in my soul as well as in my body. And if I have ever received through my senses any impression that could stain my chastity and purity, may You, Who are the Supreme Lord of all my powers, take it from me, that I may with an immaculate heart advance in Your love and service, offering myself chaste all the days of my life on the most pure altar of Your Divinity. Amen.
Too many leftards degenerate secularcucks here

Amen, you’re doing God’s work :yes:

I actually needed some prayers like this.

Satanist and the possessed say “cope”

Last edited:
I sometimes want to think like this but then I realize reality. the reality is, we lost evolution, on every biological part. Our genes will be gone, for ever. So, this is nothing but a loss.

This won't matter on the Day of Judgment when the world will dissolve in ashes.

Those who die in God's grace and friendship and are perfectly purified live for ever with Christ.

I always get lost in such thoughts. I even feel something more relieved. But then again, reality hits me.

A cope but being in control of your desires is good

I was thinking in become in a priest , due not only to celibacy but too for the work option.

St. John Chrysostom, A.D. 392: “That virginity is good I do agree. But that it is even better than marriage, this I do confess. And if you wish, I will add that it is as much better than marriage as Heaven is better than Earth, as much better as angels are better than men.” (The Faith of the Early Fathers, Vol. 2: 1116)

Giga cope by rationalists and religious fags who claim to be above 'base desires'. The only way to live is to fulfill one's fundamental biological urges of reproduction.
This all else is cope

Those who die in God's grace and friendship and are perfectly purified live for ever with Christ.
Cope lol fucking christfags are so dumb

This would make sense if i was a famous musician, movie director or game creator. But i don't see why you would be happy for being celibate as a wageslave.

This all else is cope

Cope lol fucking christfags are so dumb

You just never had a spiritual experience..

At the moment, you're just a biological shell with no soul

F*cking lol @ thinking 2.2 billion christians are delusional and wrong

giga mega cope, but then again there is nothing wrong with coping we all need that to survive, but to accept the blackpill is to accept that nothing matters, everything is cope

Same argument can be made for 1.5-2 billion muslims.

Acknowledging what's in front of us.

Bro just kill yourself for being so unbelievably fucking stupid lol why dont you have a spiritual experience and get the fuck off this site retard maybe god will give you a used up landwhale with 7 kids

May be a cope, but is a good cope imo. Problem is trying to live in chastity in your youth.