Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The truecel trait no one wants to talk about: esexing on roleplay games

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
It’s brutal. Incels who play roleplay games online especially like GTA v servers where they don’t have to talk and can just type and such, they esex to get that sort of gratification but it’s never fulfilling, and they just coom irl infront of a screen when they esex online. Brutal.

Nah I knew this was gigacope. I did it and I was like "yawn"

I don't do this

Or internet chat rooms that are text only. Like the mobile version of omegle

I hate holes on videogames tbh one of them talks and every cuck starts orbiting her

Just wait untill resident evil 3 naked jill mods

Never did this ngl

can't say I do this, I just watch hentai

I've never done this and never will

Every reply like this makes me realize how much of a lowlife I really am because I’m guilty of doing it
I can guarantee you we've all done lowlifeish things - it doesn't just have to be this kind of stuff

Did you forget about the little God of War sex games?

Every reply like this makes me realize how much of a lowlife I really am because I’m guilty of doing it

What servers do you know about in GTA 5 that are strictly serious RP and text-based? I played one and was scammed by some blacks for a pistol (lost 7k).

What servers do you know about in GTA 5 that are strictly serious RP and text-based? I played one and was scammed by some blacks for a pistol (lost 7k).
GTA W right?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back