Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The truest trucel trait. No social media. Also random rant inside boyos

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I never had social media. The only account I ever made was facebook but even then I barely fucking used that shit and it was more out of necessity since I've noticed that whenever I attempted to make friends with anyone they would talk about their facebook shit so I kinda felt left out and made it but haven't updated it in years.

Twitter, Instagram, all that other bullshit. Never had it. Never checked it. Tiktok? I fucking didn't even know what tiktok is for a while. Why would I need social media when I'm not social it's kind of a prerequisite of having one. What is the point of making it now just so people can laugh at my 0 connections as a 25 year old male. if anything it will be fucking weird as fuck if anybody checks me out just to see I have 0 friends and shit I think I rather not have one. I don't know dudes I kind of don't really see any reason to keep going in this world I just fucking wake up repeat some mundane shit over and over again then go to sleep every fucking day like nothing is going to get better if anything my health will decline and I'll die a fucking 30 something virgin behind some trash bin in a back alley.

Like... I don't even know what to say. I see so many people here posting about all this shit I can't relate to. Like even all the cels here claiming they are cel this cel that and talking about their friends and shit while I rot at home all day and stare into the fucking ceiling passing my time in a parallel world I created in my head. The youngcels here are the worst, because they just all mog me to oblivion and like 99% of them will forget about .co in few months while they bang some standard foids and then go on and tell stories in their mid 20s how they were cels too but did that or did this to ascend and spread the bullshit to other truecels like me who will look up to this fake people when they grow up, this is why I hate youngcels so much. I know few yougncels are truecels and If you are truecel youngcel then I don't hate you but fuck knows who is true here and who isn't there is so many fake niggas here it's not even funny.

This is so fucking bad. I don't fucking enjoy being alive there is nothing to enjoy there is just some temporary pleasures like eating food and playing vidya watching some movies n shit like this to pass your time but this all feels like fucking filler before death. People who are happy and fulfilled don't feel this way, I know because sometimes I get occupied with something for a week or so and I stop worrying about everything I just don't think about it. To them time just passes, things happen around, they feel a connection they feel like they belong they don't have this sense of dread over their heads all fucking day paralyzing whatever is left of their resolve.

I'm fucking done with this shit. Fuck this country most of all. It gave me nothing but pain every fucking piece of shit I ever met here either tried to rob me or fuck me over in a million ways. Every friend I had was a manipulative piece of shit who just used me and paraded me around to fucking mog me in front of foids and shit I was just their status prove and I hang around with them because if not them then who fucking else. You can't believe how much It hurt when I learned how they talk behind my back I always knew they had no respect for me but why the fuck do they have to be so cruel and joke about me when I'm not there and take a fucking piss like I genuinely tried to be a good friend to this people and they just fucking took a giant fucking piss out of me that really helped me understand how cancer people are I bet all of them consider themselves 'good people'. They will go on to become husbands and raise their kids haahah what a fucking joke how can this scum of the earth consider themselves good people to go out of their fucking way to kick someone already down just because they can who does shit like that.

Fucking cruel. I was genuinely surprised at how far people will go to fuck over others for absolutely no fucking reason and with nothing to gain just because they can to make themselves feel better.

But I know better now. The last thing I ever need in this life is to be dependent on anyone ever fucking again. It's all about me this time. But I'm not like those motherfuckers I won't rope anyone else into my misery. I'll have my own joys and sorrows. But there is so much to do and I can barely get out of bed.

TL'DR It's fucking over for me boyos

Last edited:
I have facebook but Ive never used it

Yeah i tried to have social media back in HS but i realised it was 100% pointless since i had no one following me or liking my content

I only use conversation apps. I don't use shit like normiebook, estragão, etc.

I have once made an instagram account to stalk a foid but nothing came of it

I used to use facebook through high school, I was popular for being low inhib but looking back at the things I would post makes me cringe. self awareness is the kiss of death and you really can't use social media if you have it.

I only use an anonymous twitter account. If I had any social media profiles I'd have nothing to post.

Before joining incels,co I used Fb a lot, thing is I was permabanned because I was sending "abusive/creepy" message to foids profiles in PM.
There was also the fact that I got several temp bans accumulated in the years.
Before making a .co account I lurked this site lmao.

I never had social media. The only account I ever made was facebook but even then I barely fucking used that shit and it was more out of necessity since I've noticed that whenever I attempted to make friends with anyone they would talk about their facebook shit so I kinda felt left out and made it but haven't updated it in years.

Twitter, Instagram, all that other bullshit. Never had it. Never checked it. Tiktok? I fucking didn't even know what tiktok is for a while. Why would I need social media when I'm not social it's kind of a prerequisite of having one. What is the point of making it now just so people can laugh at my 0 connections as a 25 year old male. if anything it will be fucking weird as fuck if anybody checks me out just to see I have 0 friends and shit I think I rather not have one. I don't know dudes I kind of don't really see any reason to keep going in this world I just fucking wake up repeat some mundane shit over and over again then go to sleep every fucking day like nothing is going to get better if anything my health will decline and I'll die a fucking 30 something virgin behind some trash bin in a back alley.

Like... I don't even know what to say. I see so many people here posting about all this shit I can't relate to. Like even all the cels here claiming they are cel this cel that and talking about their friends and shit while I rot at home all day and stare into the fucking ceiling passing my time in a parallel world I created in my head. The youngcels here are the worst, because they just all mog me to oblivion and like 99% of them will forget about .co in few months while they bang some standard foids and then go on and tell stories in their mid 20s how they were cels too but did that or did this to ascend and spread the bullshit to other truecels like me who will look up to this fake people when they grow up, this is why I hate youngcels so much. I know few yougncels are truecels and If you are truecel youngcel then I don't hate you but fuck knows who is true here and who isn't there is so many fake niggas here it's not even funny.

This is so fucking bad. I don't fucking enjoy being alive there is nothing to enjoy there is just some temporary pleasures like eating food and playing vidya watching some movies n shit like this to pass your time but this all feels like fucking filler before death. People who are happy and fulfilled don't feel this way, I know because sometimes I get occupied with something for a week or so and I stop worrying about everything I just don't think about it. To them time just passes, things happen around, they feel a connection they feel like they belong they don't have this sense of dread over their heads all fucking day paralyzing whatever is left of their resolve.

I'm fucking done with this shit. Fuck this country most of all. It gave me nothing but pain every fucking piece of shit I ever met here either tried to rob me or fuck me over in a million ways. Every friend I had was a manipulative piece of shit who just used me and paraded me around to fucking mog me in front of foids and shit I was just their status prove and I hang around with them because if not them then who fucking else. You can't believe how much It hurt when I learned how they talk behind my back I always knew they had no respect for me but why the fuck do they have to be so cruel and joke about me when I'm not there and take a fucking piss like I genuinely tried to be a good friend to this people and they just fucking took a giant fucking piss out of me that really helped me understand how cancer people are I bet all of them consider themselves 'good people'. They will go on to become husbands and raise their kids haahah what a fucking joke how can this scum of the earth consider themselves good people to go out of their fucking way to kick someone already down just because they can who does shit like that.

Fucking cruel. I was genuinely surprised at how far people will go to fuck over others for absolutely no fucking reason and with nothing to gain just because they can to make themselves feel better.

But I know better now. The last thing I ever need in this life is to be dependent on anyone ever fucking again. It's all about me this time. But I'm not like those motherfuckers I won't rope anyone else into my misery. I'll have my own joys and sorrows. But there is so much to do and I can barely get out of bed.

TL'DR It's fucking over for me boyos
Brutally relatable

I used to use snapchat and instagram when I was more social but I eventually deleted both and now I isolate myself.

Social media is useless for me I have no friends and can't make them anyway

I genuinely dont understand why 99% of people look at their social feed atleast 2 hours a day,or watch tik tok,I dont see how that content is entertaining in any way

I genuinely dont understand why 99% of people look at their social feed atleast 2 hours a day,or watch tik tok,I dont see how that content is entertaining in any way
I think that has more to do with "head empty, no think" mode they open when they are on social media. Just consume the newest things with only a swipe, produce some serotonin to keep this cycle going, then complain how time flies.

I tried social media last year but it didn't go anywhere since I don't have anything interesting to show others. People would follow me knowing I would follow them back so they could unfollow me later on just to increase their numbers of followers. I decided to deactived my Instagram account to never come back, tbh I never felt more lonely in my life than the months I was active in social media.

I have facebook but Ive never used it
Same, got one but never used once I realized nobody fucking cares about me — social media is for Chads and women to farm attention and validation only. Does not work if you’rea low status ugly male

@Incline

This was hard to read and extremely relatable.

I also am completely against younger guys coming here, claiming to be Incels just because their College oneitis rejected them once.

They have noe fucking clue how hardcore things get when you finish up your studies, then you end up wageslaving, with zero social contact.

You only wake up, work, then go to sleep with zero opportunities on how to actually socialize with people by going to events.

Events which by the way, you would have to wear a mask and start to jestermaxxing, since lets be honest, social events are all about pointless banter, sexual jokes and worthless small talk.

Everyone is so shallow, theres no point tbh.

My only glimmer of hope (or mostly) is to simply wealthmaxx, go aborad and start living for myself.
Its so fking hard but slowly and surely, I might be getting there.

@Incline

This was hard to read and extremely relatable.

I also am completely against younger guys coming here, claiming to be Incels just because their College oneitis rejected them once.

They have noe fucking clue how hardcore things get when you finish up your studies, then you end up wageslaving, with zero social contact.

You only wake up, work, then go to sleep with zero opportunities on how to actually socialize with people by going to events.

Events which by the way, you would have to wear a mask and start to jestermaxxing, since lets be honest, social events are all about pointless banter, sexual jokes and worthless small talk.

Everyone is so shallow, theres no point tbh.

My only glimmer of hope (or mostly) is to simply wealthmaxx, go aborad and start living for myself.
Its so fking hard but slowly and surely, I might be getting there.

Yeah you summed it up very well. There is nothing more to add. I too have similar ambitions to you. I plan to leave in 1-2 years just so that I can still save whatever is left of my 20s before I turn 30. I might not make it but whatever not like I got anything else to aim for might as well try to leave this country and go live in Asia. I have some delusional plans in China so lets see what happens.

I haven't met anyone outside of my work duties for 2 years now. I have 'friends' at work but I don't really talk to them much after work we make jokes and talk about games and stuff but I don't go out or communicate with any of this people outside my office. I go to work, come back home tired and just can't be bothered to advance my goals in life with my language study and moving abroad planning because I'm simply too tired and just want to relax watching videos on youtube or whatever other way I choose to waste my time. Then the weekend comes around and I just end up doing nothing all day to regenerate my strength for the next week of wageslaving but it's never enough so I always trying to catch up with my tiredness.

To add to your point, posting here sometimes I feel like there is a large group of people here who treat this site as some meme. Don't get me wrong I meme here all the time that's not what I mean but their entire persona here and everything they do is based around making jokes, they don't take this stuff seriously even when they make ID posts and try to be serious they usually just post about random generic shit and whenever they post anything about their life it's mostly just some unrelatable bullshit or larp. It saddens me greatly that this is what majority of this forum users are like and I guess it's mostly because of their age and the fact that 95% of them won't stick around and leave either since they'll get bored or because they were never cel to begin with and just used this site as a temporary release or whatever.

I wished being a cel was a meme for me. One thing is certain, I can't stay in this country. I must leave and do it relatively soon I can't wait much longer. 3 years is MAXIMUM I want to leave in 2 or 1. I have no idea how, no clue what am I going to do abroad, but I really wanna do it yet at the same time I am so fucking tired all day from wageslaving and so demotivated and demoralized that I really can't be bothered to spend any time trying to materialize this dreams. I fear I am stuck in a loop and that one day I will wake up a 30something virgin living in the same fucking shitty apartment doing the same shitty job and living the same shitty ass fucking life that prospect terrifies me and yet even that is not enough to motivate me to do something about it.

I don't know... But something must be done, I can't let this continue the way it is now. I am literally living on just-exist mode for the last 3 years.

Last edited:
I don't know... But something must be done, I can't let this continue the way it is now. I am literally living on just-exist mode for the last 3 years.

To be honest, this is extremely common in the modern world. Especially with young men, specially those who have studied in male dominated filed such as STEM Engineers and Computer Software.

I work in Computer Graphics (typical coding computer guys) and the amount of young me my age, in their mid-late 20s who never had a gf, still virgin and barely scrape by, living alone in a studio appartment is STAGEERING.

And you can CLEARLY see the mental toll and effects it takes on their psyche. No amount of ''giggles'' and laughs they have when playing Smash at Lunch in the cafeteria that they all find their life miserable.

In comparison, my parents were MARRIED, had 2 kids and had already bought a house at my age (traditionnal conservative country).
To think at my age, my father was working, but still had something to long for when coming back home, a family, a loving wife with a hot dinner served by 6 and sex before sleep. :dafuckfeels:

Meanwhile, here I am wageslaving in the middle of nowhere so one day I can have enough money to perhaps expatriate in a thrild world country, just so I dont have to endure this hell further.

I right now find temporary solace, pushing my luck in the stock market, it adds a bit of edge and risk to your life, not too hard to do and really puts my mind on other stuff.

The past 3 years have been littered with suicidal tendancies and thoughs, insomnia, restlessness and akathisia, chonic mental ache and complete demetivation.
Terrible shit has happened to my body too, white hair on my beard, loss of hair and dark circles under my eyes; jfl its truly over
but I cope with my wealthmaxxing dreams.

Its truly what I have. I have zero idea how I would if i didnt have a goal in my mind.

I absolutely have no understanding of the LDAR cope, seems like slow painful suicide for me.

I wish there were more 30s year old here explaining how they managed to cope so far living such a life but as you pointed out, .co is littered with young edgy kids now.

I can’t stand looking at photos of myself

I couldn’t imagine posting them up for the world to see

social media is for Chads and women to farm attention and validation only. Does not work if you’rea low status ugly male
It's that simple.

I've never had any social media account in the last 12-13 years.

I agree, unless you use .co to interact with other cels (just like social media but without the social aids of trying to life mog each other).

Using social media as a trucel is potent suifuel. All you'll see is whores travelling the world with their Chad boyfriends.

I think that has more to do with "head empty, no think" mode they open when they are on social media. Just consume the newest things with only a swipe, produce some serotonin to keep this cycle going, then complain how time flies.
I see, I do that too but with a few video game titles

....the amount of young me my age, in their mid-late 20s who never had a gf, still virgin and barely scrape by, living alone in a studio appartment is STAGEERING.

I wish there were more 30s year old here explaining how they managed to cope so far living such a life but as you pointed out, .co is littered with young edgy kids now.
Sorry, I wish I could help you.
I'm lucky in that I have such bizarre weird interests and traits I never had the remotest chance of making it as a normie. It's best to never have had hope.

I was never able to show my face for how ugly it is. Always used soy anime/video game pictures.

Later just deleted all social media, seeing my old school companions's lifes was devastating.

Last edited:
Agreed. Past 20, you should tell people u deleted your social media’s; rather than admit you never had any. Try and pull off the “don’t want to talk about my bad past” stereo type Kek.