Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The truth about braphogs

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
EVERY FEMALE IS A BRAPHOG.

Even the most beautiful ones that you've seen. It's crazy how most people don't get this. I had to go to school with these creatures and it was unbearable knowing that I had to breathe the air that they contaminated, not only with farts, but with bad breath and B.O. as well. Also, since the air from the restrooms doesn't stay there forever, I also had to breathe air contaminated with urine, feces, vomit, and period blood. My poor lungs.

One only has to use logic to know that a relationship would be suicide for your body, even with a 10/10. Would you want to hold hands with her? The same hand that wipes her ass? The same hand that changes her tampons? The hand covered with E. coli and specs of uterine lining? Sick.

Would you want to make out with her? The same mouth that reeks of halitosis and makes the air within a 2-foot radius of her unbreathable? The same mouth that shoots out these gross chunks of vomit? Careful, there might be a bit of acid residue in there.

Would you want to cuddle with her? Cuddle that body that sweats, sheds skin off her scaly feet, and reeks of B.O.? Never mind the fact that she'd be farting on you all night.

It's unfathomable why anyone would allow these horrid diseased vermin in their houses, never mind being intimate with them. Any rational person would keep them quarantined instead of letting their disgusting bodily emissions contaminate the air that they breathe, especially in their own residences.

WOMEN
ARE
DISGUSTING
VILE
PARASITES.

The idea of a relationship is idiotic.

understandable women need to go through forced purification;)

Errrrr... men also have BO, wipe their asses and have halitosis, so... your point is kinda moot.

Also hello cucktears! :feelsautistic:

They need to take a shower

That gave me the weirdest boner...

That gave me the weirdest boner...
7AFD6B09 2D38 4447 A579 8D894ED3C017

the classification of a braphog is based on physical features.

now the challenge is to differentiate between a braphog and a slampig (or oinkers as I like to call them).

Screen Shot 2018 07 27 at 225824

This could be the logo of an Incel fashion brand.

Can't even comprehend the iq level of this thread. Honestly reminds me of twisted/sparky's more autistic threads.

and this is why 16 year old kids shouldn't be allowed on this website, they cope by saying women "take shits too".

wow its getting late! looks like its time for bed @Sadness

Giga-Terra-Hyper Cope
i used to develop these coping mechanisms when I had a crush; i used to imagine the girl has some big ass birthmark right on her vagina so I would be disgusted by her instead of obsessing

Giga-Terra-Hyper Cope
i used to develop these coping mechanisms when I had a crush; i used to imagine the girl has some big ass birthmark right on her vagina so I would be disgusted by her instead of obsessing
This. It's a pathetic cope since it comes from someone that does the same.

Buddy, boyo, stop coping so hard. Just let it go. Breathe out.

Can’t even wrap my mind around the degree of cope. Trying to override your most basic biological urge by muttering to yourself over and over “women fart too, women fart too...”

and this is why 16 year old kids shouldn't be allowed on this website, they cope by saying women "take shits too".

wow its getting late! looks like its time for bed @Sadness
Triggered much

EVERY FEMALE IS A BRAPHOG.

Even the most beautiful ones that you've seen. It's crazy how most people don't get this. I had to go to school with these creatures and it was unbearable knowing that I had to breathe the air that they contaminated, not only with farts, but with bad breath and B.O. as well. Also, since the air from the restrooms doesn't stay there forever, I also had to breathe air contaminated with urine, feces, vomit, and period blood. My poor lungs.

One only has to use logic to know that a relationship would be suicide for your body, even with a 10/10. Would you want to hold hands with her? The same hand that wipes her ass? The same hand that changes her tampons? The hand covered with E. coli and specs of uterine lining? Sick.

Would you want to make out with her? The same mouth that reeks of halitosis and makes the air within a 2-foot radius of her unbreathable? The same mouth that shoots out these gross chunks of vomit? Careful, there might be a bit of acid residue in there.

Would you want to cuddle with her? Cuddle that body that sweats, sheds skin off her scaly feet, and reeks of B.O.? Never mind the fact that she'd be farting on you all night.

It's unfathomable why anyone would allow these horrid diseased vermin in their houses, never mind being intimate with them. Any rational person would keep them quarantined instead of letting their disgusting bodily emissions contaminate the air that they breathe, especially in their own residences.

WOMEN
ARE
DISGUSTING
VILE
PARASITES.

The idea of a relationship is idiotic.
The cope is strong in you

COOOPE
Admit that you're a repulsive subhuman.