Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Truth about British foids

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
I've seen the meme of ugly chavy British foids gain a lot of traction in the Incelosphere (the ugliest in europe etc.) The truth is in United Kingdom, class hierarchies are much more rigid than in the USA, to the point of it almost being a caste system. Continued separation of the classes through social mechanisms has given the UK a form of de facto eugenics, wherein the poor ugly people breed with each other to produce increasingly dysgenic offspring. If you go to university, or just grow up middle class, you will rarely if ever encounter such people
I've seen the meme of ugly chavy British foids gain a lot of traction in the Incelosphere (the ugliest in europe etc.) The truth is in United Kingdom, class hierarchies are much more rigid than in the USA, to the point of it almost being a caste system. Continued separation of the classes through social mechanisms has given the UK a form of de facto eugenics, wherein the poor ugly people breed with each other to produce increasingly dysgenic offspring. If you go to university, or just grow up middle class, you will rarely if ever encounter such people
Middle-class foids

Attachments

• Dri6ycBWkAA1mAa.jpg
    Dri6ycBWkAA1mAa.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 5a836b26c7ea0.image.jpg
    5a836b26c7ea0.image.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 175
  • Signature-Recruitment-Paving-the-Way-218-of-273-Panel-group-shot.jpg
    Signature-Recruitment-Paving-the-Way-218-of-273-Panel-group-shot.jpg
    647.2 KB · Views: 184
brutal suifuel.

You will never see a poor giga-stacy in the UK.

to the point of it almost being a caste system.
:f:

It's over for UKcels.

I'm working class but the poor ugly foids don't want me either. Guess I'm just in the incel class.

Middle-class foids
Chavs (lower class)

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    9 KB · Views: 183
  • 1584650412757s.jpg
    1584650412757s.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 181
  • NINTCHDBPICT000459041074.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000459041074.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 183
I'm a fucking peasant that grew up surrounded by ethnics so never fit in ever, add to that aspergers & a fucked up homelife (parents met in psych ward) & it ain't never began.
Chavs (lower class)
Look like $20 dollars hos' putting on donkey shows.

Last edited:
Cumskin foids being cumskin foids, who knew?

@ThoughtfulCel Do you live in UK forest?

Cumskin foids being cumskin foids, who knew?

@ThoughtfulCel Do you live in UK forest?
No. I've always wanted to see how the forests are over there. Perhaps I'll hide in a storage crate and take a trip one day

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

Since you are a genetically modified gorilla, could you swim across the British Channel?

@ThoughtfulCel
I'm not sure. I probably could, but I'd rather avoid doing that tbh.

Last edited:
I’ve noticed that walaalo, it’s like two different breeds. Ogres and good looking people

I'm working class but the poor ugly foids don't want me either. Guess I'm just in the incel class.
Well yeah. We're completely out of the radar. We're doomed to live alone.

I went to a school pretty much like this in London in Year 9, I left after 4 months. There was some serious ****hole schools back in 2000-2008.
British secondary schools are still pretty shit. Poor discipline and bad attitude to learning. Sounds nasty and snobbish but the white British underclass are the absolute bottom of the pile; usually very dumb and scummy.

British secondary schools are still pretty shit. Poor discipline and bad attitude to learning. Sounds nasty and snobbish but the white British underclass are the absolute bottom of the pile; usually very dumb and scummy.
I went to a school like that but the majority were Turks/Kurds, 'orrible bastards acting like niggers. I dropped out, really shouldn't of been there.

Middle-class foids
High IQ observation as always. I've noticed.Foids in the UK have a hard stoic look, and they unironically have cumskin. Whereas American foids have a soft exotic look, their skin looks like it's been kissed by the sun. Maybe it's to do with the fact that the US was a hub for AST, and the Warmer Climate

Last edited:

Middle-class foids
WRONG ALL CHAD ONLY AGAIN

A sub 7 WOULD NOT SURVIVE IN THE MIDDLE CLASS EMPLOYERS YOU HAVE DISPLAYED ON THE FIRST 3 PICTURES, HE WOULD GET GASLIT AND PUNCHED INTO THE FLOOT WITH PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE BEHAVIOUR BY EVERY SINGLE MIDDLE CLASS FOID (BECKY).

THE CASTE SYSTEM IS LOOKS

THE CLASS SYSTEM I AGREE IS IN ACTION ONLY IF YOU DONT MEET THE LOOKS THRESHOLD, IF YOU MEET THE LOOKS HEIGHT THRESHOLD THEN ALL BETS ARE OFF AND YOU ARE AGAIN WELCOMED WITH OPEN ARMS, plenty of middle class and upper class incels can attest to this, they still get treated like a worm with all the"class" and money in the world.

damn, these hoes be looking hot

Those middle class foids are meh looking.