Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The truth about bullying is bullies do it because they can get away with it without getting significantly hurt. Anything else is cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Anything else like they've been bullied, insecure etc is just cope that actually seems to sympathize with them over you.

Who the fuck cares if Tyrone grew up with no dad or he has some other guy beating him up? We're talking about him and YOU. Not those guys. Stop trying to change the subject.

And the truth is if every time Tyrone tried to hit you and you hit him back hard enough to make him feel pain, he would probably think twice before hitting you again. As long he keeps feeling pain every time he tries attacking, eventually he will start asking is doing this worth the pain?

In combat sports we frequently see a lot of these "bully" type of fighters. A lot of times their first loss comes from the first guy who doesn't falter in their pressure, stands his ground and hits back hard every time the bully tries to hurt him. After all the bully was so used to things going his way so when he comes across someone who actually "punishes" him for these sort of moves, he doesn't handle it well.

Anything is cope and imo serves to only be a bully apologist. Hell there are multiple bullies not just one so solving the life crisis of one doesn't mean anything. The others will still come unless you can counterpunch.

Fuck off already before i "punish" you for spouting such garbage. Maybe then you will think twice about saying it huh?

Last edited:
yeah tbh. schools don't truly care about bullying it's all about virtue signalling

Bullies arent bullying because their life is shit, turbo cope. Most bullies are usually well off in life and have nothing to worry sbout. I really doubt Chad with gucci underwear is really having a hard life being good looking and having sex with his gf, the hardest shit he ever experiences is his gf breaking up with him or one of his million friends turns out to lie. So tired of chads on instagram or snapchat claiming their life is hard when we go through the same shit and we say nothing.

No one says anything about bullying, everyone is trash, they need to be cleaned up. Whenever I see someone getting picked on or laughed at I get in the persons face who is doing that shit, seeing bullying for people who dont deserve it is really fucking infuriating and if i can do something to stop these fuckers i will

Anything else like they've been bullied, insecure etc is just cope that actually seems to sympathize with them over you.

Who the fuck cares if Tyrone grew up with no dad or he has some other guy beating him up? We're talking about him and YOU. Not those guys. Stop trying to change the subject.

And the truth is if every time Tyrone tried to hit you and you hit him back hard enough to make him feel pain, he would probably think twice before hitting you again. As long he keeps feeling pain every time he tries attacking, eventually he will start asking is doing this worth the pain?

In combat sports we frequently see a lot of these "bully" type of fighters. A lot of times their first loss comes from the first guy who doesn't falter in their pressure, stands his ground and hits back hard every time the bully tries to hurt him. After all the bully was so used to things going his way so when he comes across someone who actually "punishes" him for these sort of moves, he doesn't handle it well.

Anything is cope and imo serves to only be a bully apologist. Hell there are multiple bullies not just one so solving the life crisis of one doesn't mean anything. The others will still come unless you can counterpunch.

Fuck off already before i "punish" you for spouting such garbage. Maybe then you will think twice about saying it huh?

Exactly. Any convo with Tyrone growing up with no dad is taking away from the real issue: that you are being bullied and the school actually secretly encourages bullying to "thin out the weak."

This is why victims need to fight back as dirty as possible. Make Tyrone and Chad know you can't be messed with, no matter what. Serve that suspension with your head held high. You have dignity, no matter what the school says about you.
Bullies arent bullying because their life is shit, turbo cope. Most bullies are usually well off in life and have nothing to worry sbout. I really doubt Chad with gucci underwear is really having a hard life being good looking and having sex with his gf, the hardest shit he ever experiences is his gf breaking up with him or one of his million friends turns out to lie. So tired of chads on instagram or snapchat claiming their life is hard when we go through the same shit and we say nothing.

No one says anything about bullying, everyone is trash, they need to be cleaned up. Whenever I see someone getting picked on or laughed at I get in the persons face who is doing that shit, seeing bullying for people who dont deserve it is really fucking infuriating and if i can do something to stop these fuckers i will

Yup. Most bullies are extremely well off arrogant fucks who can bang anyone they want because everything was handed to them. The hardest experience these Chads have to deal with is getting their Playstation taken away from them for 2 hours, or their phone, and can't update people with their IG or Snapchat.

No one says anything about bullying because people secretly think bullying is good, as it looks like it thins out the herd and the weak. Trim the fat, so to speak.

Good shit though, standing up to bullies. The world needs more people like you.

humans are animals, and in almost any predator species there is a heirachy, established by bloodshed within the group.
they are just debased creatures, giving in to their animalistic urge of violence against the runts

What is bullshit is they expect you not to hit back or do something. That is pure retardation. School anti bulling campaigns are pure virtue signaling and don't actually help any kids. Teachers don't care or don't like ugly kids so they don't bother getting involved.

Women date and fuck bullies, while the bullied are bound to become incels and hate society.

TLDR, violence is always the answer. Fighting success determines respect. Only way to not be bullied is to threaten violence. Whether that’s from you, or an older brother, or dad, Whatever. Reason #473847 why it’s shit to be a small man. Large men/boys don’t get bullied. If they do it’s completely their fault for allowing it to happen.

TLDR, violence is always the answer. Fighting success determines respect. Only way to not be bullied is to threaten violence. Whether that’s from you, or an older brother, or dad, Whatever. Reason #473847 why it’s shit to be a small man. Large men/boys don’t get bullied. If they do it’s completely their fault for allowing it to happen.
I was never bullied at school as such, but my father made it clear to me that as a man I must attack if necessary. He always in any situation from my 9 years, he would hit me when I showed signs of weakness, until finally I could hit him back, that time he made a small smile. I can thank him for it tbh. Being raised by a single mother is the worst thing for a man.

"If i cannot join them, i will rise above them. If i cannot rise above them, i will destroy them"- The Supreme gentleman, Saint Elliot Rodger

They do it because they know they have nothing to risk. It's pure cowardice on the bully's side.

true

i was bullied despite being stronger only cus i was too nice guy to hit back or talk shit back
I was never bullied at school as such, but my father made it clear to me that as a man I must attack if necessary. He always in any situation from my 9 years, he would hit me when I showed signs of weakness, until finally I could hit him back, that time he made a small smile. I can thank him for it tbh. Being raised by a single mother is the worst thing for a man.
yeah i had no idea i should hit back tbh fug my dad

The strong do what they can, the weak suffer what they must.