Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The truth about Corona chan

Boomer tier shit, you should probably be ashamed.

Don't really understand how that would work tbh.

Don't really understand how that would work tbh.
I didn't too at first, but you have to realize that they're hiding technology that surpasses our understanding

don’t believe him but would be fucked up if true

If you live in a 5G antena area it is over for you

don't work with chinks. it's that easy

It's over for most people then, they're already building the towers
fucking illuminati, rottchild and soros tbh they are gonna make world hell

fucking illuminati, rottchild and soros tbh they are gonna make world hell
Yeah, this is the beginning of the end. It started in the beginning of 2020 for a reason tbh.

That shit doesn't matter anymore, I honestly don't even think the virus was started by bats
it was created by ethiopian jews, you should look into it

I wonder why it was Wuhan of all places

Never heard of that tbh

look up wuhan coronavirus or coronavirus research on google and sort by 2015.

People like bill gates were talking about it in 2015 and it just so happens a tedtalk about population control in 2015 by bill gates was recommended to a ton of people on youtube

nov 2015

Last edited:
look up wuhan coronavirus or coronavirus research on google and sort by 2015.

People like bill gates were talking about it in 2015 and it just so happens a tedtalk about population control in 2015 by bill gates was recommended to a ton of people on youtube
I actually saw that video recently lol

It was definitely planned

They can't chip people yet. but they will eventually in 15-30 years. as most people are pushovers. Government will chip all babies born. any political dissident will be able to die by a politician pressing a button and the chip zapping said dissident

its the new world order
It's happening as we speak and the normies are so oblivious
They can't chip people yet. but they will eventually in 15-30 years. as most people are pushovers. Government will chip all babies born. any political dissident will be able to die by a politician pressing a button and the chip zapping said dissident
lol we're getting chipped in some form already with the mandatory vaccinations, they're testing the waters and it's working

"Increased electrification of our universe"
Lmao the guy who made this is probably a middle school dropout, his ramblings about how radiation causes cells to produce toxins that are then expelled and turn into viruses just blew my mind :feelskek:

lol we're getting chipped in some form already with the mandatory vaccinations, they're testing the waters and it's working
they cant chip you thru vaccines atm. but governments can more or less tell where someone is with 90%+ certainty due to triangulation of cell phones. Tbh the faster you accept that privacy is a thing of the past the better. A dystopia was always more realistic than a utopia

“Our Certification Mark is the first step in a long process towards achieving “good” digital identity for all. It aims to give companies that go above and beyond to implement “good” approaches to digital identity a way to demonstrate that they do, incentivizing a race to the top. We are hoping that our Certification Mark will not only play a market-shaping role, but a market-making one; we not only want to give visibility to digital identity systems that currently meet our requirements, but incentivize the creation of new ones that do.”

“Our Certification Mark is the first step in a long process towards achieving “good” digital identity for all. It aims to give companies that go above and beyond to implement “good” approaches to digital identity a way to demonstrate that they do, incentivizing a race to the top. We are hoping that our Certification Mark will not only play a market-shaping role, but a market-making one; we not only want to give visibility to digital identity systems that currently meet our requirements, but incentivize the creation of new ones that do.”

View attachment 231461

Yes bro the id2020 shit literally tells you what's gonna happen, we'll also be moving to digital currency soon so they can also evoke your privileges if you don't meet a certain standard. Jfl at the people still deny it :feelshaha:

Over for MarkoftheBeastcels

about the new agenda
:feelskek: Absolutely nothing because I can't do anything about it anyway

But if I was a richcel I would go into hiding in a bunker like Bill Gates is doing tbh

:feelskek: Absolutely nothing because I can't do anything about it anyway

But if I was a richcel I would go into hiding in a bunker like Bill Gates is doing tbh

might get my tinfoil hat out when 5G towers start getting built near me

the satanic one that everyone who works for the media or hollywood is in
Idk about the cult part lol he's not high ranking enough for them to care that much. He's just some guy who (used to) make Youtube videos it's not like he's a big celebrity who has a whole lot of influence over the masses

Idk about the cult part lol he's not high ranking enough for them to care that much. He's just some guy who (used to) make Youtube videos it's not like he's a big celebrity who has a whole lot of influence over the masses

I think its because he showed the truth about Bohemian Grove when he snuck in and filmed a ritual

Is this the reason that idiots are burning down cell phone towers?

the satanic one that everyone who works for the media or hollywood is in
Was never a big AJ fan, but I'll say this, he's definitely compromised in some way at the present (assuming he wasn't from the very beginning). His early stuff was much better than what he puts out now. He hasn't been doing anything original or cutting edge for awhile.

All he does now is suck Trump's dick. In doing so, he's brought a lot of his 'fans' back into the whole dualistic two-party illusion that he used to rightly warn people about (like in this clip from over a decade ago):

The Trump blowjobs, Roger Stone ass-kissing, and complete lack of original discussion/viewpoints is nauseating and I don't even pay attention to anything he says anymore. Even when he manages to score a good interview (e.g. Dr. Boyle) he fucks it up with his egomania and penchant to talk over people.