Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth about Elliot Rodger

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
Elliot Rodger wouldn’t went for the killing spree if girls actually gave him a chance, not necessarily as in jump straight to bed with him but as in sit down have a conversation with him but none of them would done that because we know girls act like they are too good to even interact with you if you don’t have the good looks of social status.

Also I’d to mention that if people didn’t belittled, dehumanised, degraded him then he wouldn’t have done what he done. The people who picked on him are very likely a live now probably virtue signalling on social media about how it’s important to be kind to everyone and it’s wrong to bully others. I wonder if these insufferable hypocrites realised they were responsible for what lead Elliot to do what he did.

I’m feel like him the half Black half White version Elliot Rodger. I listened to his entire manifesto on YouTube.

Watch Stefan Molyneux’s Video on Elliot and you’ll find that he was a victim of appalling parenting. His childhood was troubled, he was mocked and ridiculed by supposed family and society alike and he had no love from anyone. No wonder he went on a rampage.

Elliot Rodger wouldn’t went for the killing spree if girls actually gave him a chance, not necessarily as in jump straight to bed with him but as in sit down have a conversation with him but none of them would done that because we know girls act like they are too good to even interact with you if you don’t have the good looks of social status.

Also I’d to mention that if people didn’t belittled, dehumanised, degraded him then he wouldn’t have done what he done. The people who picked on him are very likely a live now probably virtue signalling on social media about how it’s important to be kind to everyone and it’s wrong to bully others. I wonder if these insufferable hypocrites realised they were responsible for what lead Elliot to do what he did.

I’m feel like him the half Black half White version Elliot Rodger. I listened to his entire manifesto on YouTube.
Elliot was a mentalcel. Foids would have needed to make the first move

Also, he was angrier at foids than the dudes who bullied him.
I'm the same way. I'm angrier at girls who reject for being short than the bullies who called me hobbit to my face.

Last edited:
One foid could’ve changed everything but no

didn't read
This is in inceldom discussion time to get banned for low effort
I wonder if these insufferable hypocrites realised they were responsible for what lead Elliot to do what he did.
They do and are aware. All Normies and especially foids have advanced psychopathy. They are insane unfeeling beasts.

One foid could’ve changed everything but no
This. Foids would never use their cooters to stop shooters even if it meant saving lives, they are that selfish

I know what you mean. I feel like the curry version of ER. I had a childhood in the UK which I loved just like him. And life became hell to me after I turned 11. I even had girls whom I played with turn into models and ignore me. Just like ER did.

There was some psychologist on YouTube who did an OCEAN test. my OCEAN test matches closely with ER. High in Openness and Neuroticism.

I was also told some of the things that people said about ER after he died. How he was a great writer and all. I actually plan on putting my work out there in a few months and seeing what happens. If not I'll have to rope for sure.

The only difference between me and ER is that I put myself out there. ER didn't.

Watch Stefan Molyneux’s Video on Elliot and you’ll find that he was a victim of appalling parenting. His childhood was troubled, he was mocked and ridiculed by supposed family and society alike and he had no love from anyone. No wonder he went on a rampage.
Sounds like me.

girls didnt like him cus male leaders in popular groups labeled him as worse/outfit/weirdo

girls didnt like him cus male leaders in popular groups labeled him as worse/outfit/weirdo

He’s also half Chinese which can appear as disadvantage in today’s hookup culture.

no woman has ever shown interest in him, he would've had to jestermaxx and socialmaxx if he wanted to ascend

no woman has ever shown interest in him, he would've had to jestermaxx and socialmaxx if he wanted to ascend
jestermaxxing is humiliating tbh its kinda sad how so many normies do it

no such thing

he was ugly and short, also small penis

He wasn’t ugly (not the best looking), he’s 5’9” (that’s still reasonable height) and size doesn’t matter. My penis is big because I’m half Black however I get all over my body including my genitalia area because of my White side.

Elliot Roger was actually good looking and had a good social status.Bloody hell, he even had a car at his age. The problem is that he was deranged mentally and had a very high case of narcissism. He had things that we incels didn't. He could've get a girl easily if he wasn't so mentally deranged. A shame really he didn't got any help though before he snapped. Hope his actions will aspire people to give other people with such mental issues some help.

He had status though. Her mother slepted with Georges Lucas :feelsahh:

no such thing

he was ugly and short, also small penis

this is very unsettling

Elliot Roger was actually good looking and had a good social status.Bloody hell, he even had a car at his age. The problem is that he was deranged mentally and had a very high case of narcissism. He had things that we incels didn't. He could've get a girl easily if he wasn't so mentally deranged. A shame really he didn't got any help though before he snapped. Hope his actions will aspire people to give other people with such mental issues some help.
Easy not. Also he was living in California. Things are a little harder there than elsewhere...

Easy not. Also he was living in California. Things are a little harder there than elsewhere...
Oh yeah, you're right, location is also very important. You can become just locally undesirable even though you look average.

True

:feelscry:
jestermaxxing is humiliating tbh its kinda sad how so many normies do it
the horrors of being a male in the current day have destroyed them

May he chill in incelhallah