Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The truth about MGTOW (manginas going their own way)

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Last year when I had a month ban from braincels I tried to cope with the MGTOWs. I was already permabaned from MGTOW for calling out a numale who said doggo, but I asked the mod and he unbaned me. I inmediately noticed the cuckness on the posts and in how they talked. This was like a month after the release of God of Soy for the PS4 and I remember all the cucks were making posts about that game back then. I made a post explaining with facts and logic why God of Soy is a numale game, but they didnt want to hear and they were all literally shaking in the comments. I explained them how PS4 exclusive cinematic trash with strong wymin characters was cucked but they didnt listen and a cuck even said that female protagonists were better than male ones because females are more complex than men or some shit jfl, he got a lot of upvotes.
Thats when I noticed it, MGTOW users were surprinsingly similar to inceltears users and I came to this realization. MGTOWs are just inceltears users who got tired of betabux, but they are still numales. Most inceltears posters will eventually give up and become MGTOW. I even offered them my help to uncucked them. I told them to create a new sub called NGTOW (numales going their own way), it would work like a trabsition sub from cuckness to MGTOW, when they become uncucked they would be allowed in the MGTOW sub, but they got mad and banned me. I guess living in their own cuckness was easier than the truth.

Tldr:
MGTOWs are just cucks that got tired of betabuxing. Cucktears users will eventually become MGTOW

I can see why this was ignored.
Too late for me...cgtow.

I can see why this was ignored.
Too late for me...cgtow.
Long posts are often ignored because this place is full of lazy faggots in late stage ldaring. But I understand because I never read long posts

MGTOWs are just cucks that got tired of betabuxing.
This is good, though. I think people are too hard on MGTOWs because of this. Yes, a lot of them are guys who were bluepilled orbiters and learned the blackpill the hard way. But, they learned it and are acting on it now, that's what's important.

Last year when I had a month ban from braincels I tried to cope with the MGTOWs. I was already permabaned from MGTOW for calling out a numale who said doggo, but I asked the mod and he unbaned me. I inmediately noticed the cuckness on the posts and in how they talked. This was like a month after the release of God of Soy for the PS4 and I remember all the cucks were making posts about that game back then. I made a post explaining with facts and logic why God of Soy is a numale game, but they didnt want to hear and they were all literally shaking in the comments. I explained them how PS4 exclusive cinematic trash with strong wymin characters was cucked but they didnt listen and a cuck even said that female protagonists were better than male ones because females are more complex than men or some shit jfl, he got a lot of upvotes.
Thats when I noticed it, MGTOW users were surprinsingly similar to inceltears users and I came to this realization. MGTOWs are just inceltears users who got tired of betabux, but they are still numales. Most inceltears posters will eventually give up and become MGTOW. I even offered them my help to uncucked them. I told them to create a new sub called NGTOW (numales going their own way), it would work like a trabsition sub from cuckness to MGTOW, when they become uncucked they would be allowed in the MGTOW sub, but they got mad and banned me. I guess living in their own cuckness was easier than the truth.

Tldr:
MGTOWs are just cucks that got tired of betabuxing. Cucktears users will eventually become MGTOW

I'd rather men lean towards mgtow then following up on cucktears logic.

For every man that realizes he's nothing more than an ATM for ruined holes, that's one less roastie who gets to "sow her oats" and gets a ring at 30+ yrs old.
This is good, though. I think people are too hard on MGTOWs because of this. Yes, a lot of them are guys who were bluepilled orbiters and learned the blackpill the hard way. But, they learned it and are acting on it now, that's what's important.

This is what happens if you take the bluepill instead of the blackpill.

Long posts are often ignored because this place is full of lazy faggots in late stage ldaring. But I understand because I never read long posts
there's not even separation by paragraphs in your post jfl

Mgtow is just male cat ladies

nigga did you just tag your own post high IQ?