Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The two biggest issues this forum has.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Infighting and constantly talking about IT. “Whites don’t belong, youngcels don’t belong, tallcels don’t belong.” If you can’t get a girl to date you your an incel no matter what your attributes are. And who cares about IT? What could they possibly say or do that affects us?

Without those, what would we post about?

Infighting happens because humans are retarded and think their petty skin colors make them special.

Also there are retarded gatekeepers who think spouting racial nonsense one thousand times will not only make it apply to them, but make it true.

20200312 143641

Fifteen year olds definitely don't belong here. Just how fucking entitled would someone have to be to expect to be getting laid at 15?

Agreed fuck IT, but as for infighting I think its necessary banter. There are some pretty based people on this forum, but also some real dumb fucks too as I'm sure we could all agree.

Fifteen year olds definitely don't belong here. Just how fucking entitled would someone have to be to expect to be getting laid at 15?
I’m 15 and I think I’m incel because girls are bothered by my presence, have called me ugly since kindergarten and I’ve been rejected 9 times.

Agreed fuck IT, but as for infighting I think its necessary banter. There are some pretty based people on this forum, but also some real dumb fucks too as I'm sure we could all agree.
By infighting I meant over what is a “real” incel.

Most 15 year olds have had some sort of relationship experience

Yup i hate those kind of threads tbh

Infighting happens because humans are retarded and think their petty skin colors make them special.

Also there are retarded gatekeepers who think spouting racial nonsense one thousand times will not only make it apply to them, but make it true.

View attachment 230674
But monkeys are niggas tbh

I’m 15 and I think I’m incel because girls are bothered by my presence, have called me ugly since kindergarten and I’ve been rejected 9 times.

15??? See, but, isn't it a little creepy for a bunch of adults to talk to a teenager about sex and stuff? Irresponsible on the part of us, the adults?

Most of them ar about it

View attachment 230674

you are such a cuck

dude there's literally people getting sex at age 13 JFL

but yes 15 year olds dont belong here

Normally I'd say you're too young to say it's over but how many 30+ cels likely could have said the same thing @ 15? If you're a virgin at graduation it's either lifelong incel or future cuck.

Idk maybe the ACTUAL PURPOSE OF THE FORUM AKA OUR EXPERIENCES AS INCELS?!?! Maybe some possible solutions?

I think the real problem isn't presence of infighting (I mean it is a problem don't get me wrong) but to address this lack of stuff to talk about issue, I think the real problem is lack of talk about solutions.

Also? Lack of talk about our experiences. Too many people are just posting random rants, what I'm more interested in is what happened to these people to make them post these rants. Don't tell me "I'm mad at women right now." Instead tell me "Something happened to me today and now I'm mad at women."

Also? Lack of talk about our experiences. Too many people are just posting random rants, what I'm more interested in is what happened to these people to make them post these rants. Don't tell me "I'm mad at women right now." Instead tell me "Something happened to me today and now I'm mad at women."
I feel like those genuine posts would just result in "didn't read" gifs. :feelshaha:

Honestly why are mods allowing people under their 20s on a forum for failed and suffering men.

I feel like those genuine posts would just result in "didn't read" gifs. :feelshaha:

That's another thing. Talk on this forum is usually either quick postmaxxing, a quick "This is long and I didn't read it," or a quick "This is based and that's all I have to say about that." And I understand, sometimes there isn't much to say about a good post except "This is good."

Which is why I wanna see more posts about people's life experiences. Those are things you can talk more about. If you have a theory or a rant about a social injustice, there's not much I can really say to that except "You're right." But if you wanna talk about something that happened to you, I can probably say more.

Honestly why are mods allowing people under their 20s on a forum for failed and suffering men.

I don't wanna kick anybody when they're down. Least of all a 15 year old. I don't wanna patronize anybody either. I don't wanna be mean. I wanna be welcoming. But it's some kinda fucked up for me to say some of the things I say to a 15 year old. It's not the 15 year old's fault though.

If you have an account on this forum, you are an incel jfl.

I don't wanna kick anybody when they're down. Least of all a 15 year old. I don't wanna patronize anybody either. I don't wanna be mean. I wanna be welcoming. But it's some kinda fucked up for me to say some of the things I say to a 15 year old. It's not the 15 year old's fault though.
To an extent the things we post here cause one to be deprived even further. A 15 year old still has years left of school, they need to gtfo of here and keep trying. If all is lost they are welcome back but I honestly dont think they should be seeing this mindset for their own good.

Yes, Chads... but this is not not-chads.co

cope. Average people are having sex at age 13/14. Most foids have had sex at this age too.

I know a Canadian dude who is like 6/10 and he's been having sex since age 14.

Also if you are fifteen you should be focusing on making last ditch efforts until high school is over instead of spending your time at a loser's forum. Once high school is over your fate is truly sealed.
You don't say it knowing that they are 15 thou. Intent matters here. But I get your point.
If you have an account on this forum, you are an incel jfl.
Tell that to all the larpers or even some women who were banned in the past. We definitely have fakecels here.
Anecdotal evidence. Most statics say people lose their virginity on average at 17.

True but some groups don't belong here. Teens under 18 don't really belong here, and nor do people who have kissed and dated foids.

I think the real problem isn't presence of infighting (I mean it is a problem don't get me wrong) but to address this lack of stuff to talk about issue, I think the real problem is lack of talk about solutions.

This is very true

Fifteen year olds definitely don't belong here.
i think you've got to live life a bit and make actual effort to try before you can truly be incel.
inb4 gatekeeper

cope. Average people are having sex at age 13/14. Most foids have had sex at this age too.

Most girls I know lost it at 13 but most normies are still virgins. Knowing normies that guy is probably lying.

15??? See, but, isn't it a little creepy for a bunch of adults to talk to a teenager about sex and stuff? Irresponsible on the part of us, the adults?

You always sound like a redditor, I swear

There's a 15 year old choking on a 15 year old Chad's cock right now, how does talking about sex with a group that already engages in sex, magically become creepy when they already know what sex is

This is why I refer to age of consent laws as "schrodinger's consent", because the teen both retains the ability to consent and lacks the ability to consent at the same time, based on who is asking, it makes no sense at all

If a 15 year old is aware of the black pill and inceldom, then they already know what sex is as they know what celibacy is

I agree.
What do you think is an acceptable age cutoff for true inceldom?

Yes under 18 shouldn’t be allowed

You always sound like a redditor, I swear

There's a 15 year old choking on a 15 year old Chad's cock right now, how does talking about sex with a group that already engages in sex, magically become creepy when they already know what sex is

This is why I refer to age of consent laws as "schrodinger's consent", because the teen both retains the ability to consent and lacks the ability to consent at the same time, based on who is asking, it makes no sense at all

If a 15 year old is aware of the black pill and inceldom, then they already know what sex is as they know what celibacy is

I knew a lot of things when I was 15, but it would still be messed up if an adult took advantage of that. The boy in me would love it if they did, but the sane adult in me knows it's not appropriate for kids.

I agree.
What do you think is an acceptable age cutoff for true inceldom?
It really depends on how hard you try, but as a rule of thumb I'd say 2 years above the average age guys in your country lose their virginity.

I knew a lot of things when I was 15, but it would still be messed up if an adult took advantage of that

You are using circular logic, you are asserting that its "taking advantage" before the fact

Who decided that it was "advantageous" and based on what objective criteria?

How is it advantageous for a 20 year old male to have sex with a 15 year old female, but if said 15 year old female chooses to get gangbanged by five 15 year old chads it isn't treated legally as "taking advantage"

That makes no logical sense

The boy in me would love it if they did, but the sane adult in me knows it's not appropriate for kids.

Terms like "adolescence" didn't even exist not too long ago, you have no self awareness, you have accepted the social norms you were raised with as universal absolutes that were always "the truth"

It really depends on how hard you try, but as a rule of thumb I'd say 2 years above the average age guys in your country lose their virginity.

I'd say the average age the female teens of each country loses their virginity, that way the "morals" of society are determined by actions not rhetoric, feminists spouting that "its wrong" because the females are "too young" gets thrown back in their face, because the consent laws will literally be determined by how early the females are consenting

I'd say the average age the female teens of each country loses their virginity, that way the "morals" of society are determined by actions not rhetoric, feminists spouting that "its wrong" because the females are "too young" gets thrown back in their face, because the consent laws will literally be determined by how early the females are consenting
The topic is at what point a guy has evidence that it's over for him. If girls lose virginity at 16 and guys lose virginity at 17, does a 16 year old belong here? What if he loses virginity at 17.5? Pretty much every teenage male is an incel (by strict definition) at some point... often at 13. That doesn't mean they should all be here. I think the same goes for 16 year olds. And 17 and 18. Like it's not like we're some prestigious daycare and you need to apply early to not lose your spot. Wait a few years, get rejected a few dozen times (in a row and face-to-face!) and then come rot with us and you won't have missed much.

Last edited:
You are using circular logic, you are asserting that its "taking advantage" before the fact

Who decided that it was "advantageous" and based on what objective criteria?

How is it advantageous for a 20 year old male to have sex with a 15 year old female, but if said 15 year old female chooses to get gangbanged by five 15 year old chads it isn't treated legally as "taking advantage"

That makes no logical sense

Terms like "adolescence" didn't even exist not too long ago, you have no self awareness, you have accepted the social norms you were raised with as universal absolutes that were always "the truth"

There has always been a line between "Old enough for adult stuff" and "Too young for adult stuff." Where that line is has varied over the years, but as a society we have always strived to keep kids away from things not appropriate for them.

And "taking advantage" means "Getting what you want out of someone by preying on their weaknesses." It's taking advantage when an adult, using their superior power and authority and mental development, preys on an impulsive, stupid, needy, easily influenced kid.

Like who

The topic is at what point a guy has evidence that it's over for him. If girls lose virginity at 16 and guys lose virginity at 17, does a 16 year old belong here? What if he loses virginity at 17.5? Pretty much every teenage male is an incel (by strict definition) at some point... often at 13. That doesn't mean they should all be here. I think the same goes for 16 year olds. And 17 and 18. Like it's not like we're some prestigious daycare and you need to apply early to not lose your spot. Wait a few years, get rejected a few dozen times (in a row and face-to-face!) and then come rot with us and you won't have missed much.

JFL I got caught up in my age of consent argument with Frothy, I'd say the minimal age for a male to come here should be at least 20, if you can't get laid 2 years after "becoming an adult" then you are definitely incel

Some likely even before then, but a good few are going to ascend and then post - "I'll miss you guys, we had a nice run" and do a quick brag about ascending, because if you are young, you still have potential, a 16 year old can get a growth spurt and go from not getting a date to high tier normie just like that

Because some people under 20 (I’m barely sub-20 so I barely have a horse in this race) have lifelong conditions or disfigurements that mean it will inevitably be over forever.

If someone is a 16 year old fatty they should get off (or at least move to lookism) but a 16 year old with a congenital facial disfigurement is a different story

And "taking advantage" means "Getting what you want out of someone by preying on their weaknesses." It's taking advantage when an adult, using their superior power and authority and mental development, preys on an impulsive, stupid, needy, easily influenced kid.

You mean like the norm of men plying women with alcohol at bars to get them "out of it" enough to fuck them, yeah that culturally accepted practice? JFL

Everything in life is about taking advantage, people who sell products take advantage of the lack of knowledge of consumers to oversell products for high profit

Police officers take advantage of peoples lack of legal knowledge to get them to incriminate themselves (if they actually did do the crime) or get people to pay fines, etc (if they've done nothing wrong)

Manipulation is inherent to existence, you think there's no manipulation involved in a group of Chads getting a girl to fuck them, they aren't taking advantage in any way?

Its nothing but excuses to tip toe around peoples sensibilities when it comes to sex

Foids can and do and so do chads

You mean like the norm of men plying women with alcohol at bars to get them "out of it" enough to fuck them, yeah that culturally accepted practice? JFL

Everything in life is about taking advantage, people who sell products take advantage of the lack of knowledge of consumers to oversell products for high profit

Police officers take advantage of peoples lack of legal knowledge to get them to incriminate themselves (if they actually did do the crime) or get people to pay fines, etc (if they've done nothing wrong)

Manipulation is inherent to existence, you think there's no manipulation involved in a group of Chads getting a girl to fuck them, they aren't taking advantage in any way?

Its nothing but excuses to tip toe around peoples sensibilities when it comes to sex

Alcohol is legal because if you're old enough to drink it, you're old enough to be responsible for your own choices when drunk.

But yeah, there's lots of kinds of manipulation, that doesn't mean manipulation is okay. Most kinds of manipulation is bad. But some kinds of manipulation are so bad they're illegal.