Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The types of messages Stacies receive in their instagram DMs and comments.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Before you say "not one second", I put all the good comments/DMs below for you to read.

Sexual DMs/comments:

2:32- "I wouldn't turn you down, maybe face down, lol"

10:45-the middle one asks "how many dick pics do you receive in a week?". They say "I don't know". Imagine girls spamming their genitals at you. The girl on the left says "PSA, I don't want your dick pic" (this message is for sub8looks and sub8inchdick men.)

12:24-"One glance at your beautiful body and my spirit of Chritmas just rose like a rocket. Wish I had mistletoe to kiss you with you're the angel on top of my tree."

22:56-"Just add a strap on, which one of you can deep throat the deepest?"

24:01- "Damn, sorry to the one that sent this to his girlfriend. she just got off my face. We had a good time. Or maybe I should say she had a good time."

33:09-"Want to fuck?" she says no because she's banging GigaChad already

34:21- "this girl looks like she took a broomstick up the ass without lube and enjoyed it"

Non sexual DMs/comments made by simps:

4:05
"I'm a business professional, and want to know if you would consider selling 5-7 day worn socks. I'm into girls feet scent, the most beautiful girl ever, if you want to sell worn stinky gym socks I'll pay with venmo, paypal, or cash app. Hello, Happy New Year, soon. Do you sell worn stinky socks? Or boot socks? 7 day scent this time. I will pay with PayPal"

11:40-Someone comments on the girls brunnette roots, thinking she dyes her roots and her hair is beautiful blonde. Stacy says "OBVIOUSLY we're not gonna be brunnete ever." These girls will obvioulsy never be brunette, they're openly admitting to be fake as fuck. Yet no one cares. Can you imagine what these girls would think if a guy got plastic surgery to get a killer jawline?

19:28- They ask "what's creepier, a dick pic or a poem? They say poems are creepier. JFL @ being romantic

32:45- "Hey beautiful, might have some work for you. $100k guaranteed per year just a base." Every big instagram Stacy likely gets tons of offers for big cash just for their looks. TUTORIAL MODE

37:35- they talk about how many DMs they get a day. The middle says 100 if she posts a pic, 50 if not. The left says 25, the right says 5-7 (BS lol. Probably a joke reference to that sock comment)

DMs/Comments that are not by total simps:

2:39-"Nah, neither one, I like a brunnette with buck teeth and an overbite, at least I know she's real" The middle is like "are we not real" the left says "as if we're asking you for your opinion", she then says "which one?". It seems she got triggered, probably because these turbothots are indeed fake as fuck.

26:16- (Some foid sends her a super long message which basically says "you're a man stealing bitch, leave my boyfriend alone)

31:20-"Stupid girl and stupid spray tan, leathery hag"

36:10- Girl on right said someone sent a DM with her address and said "I know where you live", creepy stalker

36:35- "I know where you live, and tonight I'm gonna pour acid through your window onto your face" :giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga:

37:00- "I look forward to killing you. I look forward to raping and killing you."

So there you have it, folks. While we rot these girls get spammed left and right living like celebrities. I guess you can say that weter is indeed wet.

Last edited:
Thots should be eviscerated in Minecraft.

oh,no.I'm getting attention

It's really kind of crazy the amount of power these foids have.

Imagine texting a 10/10 foid and have her come to your house like you would order pizza. Based thread btw

"Sending My Creepiest Instagram Messages"

Attachments

• 124573280-352-k17909.jpg
    124573280-352-k17909.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 12
It's really kind of crazy the amount of power these foids have.

Imagine texting a 10/10 foid and have her come to your house like you would order pizza. Based thread btw
You have to pay for pizza, this is like the pizza company paying you to eat

did you actually search for this video on jewtube?
wtf is wrong with you

did you actually search for this video on jewtube?
wtf is wrong with you

No I was jerking off to the middle's instagram pics and found it.

I have the desire to punch them in Roblox

Before you say "not one second", I put all the good comments/DMs below for you to read.

Sexual DMs/comments:

2:32- "I wouldn't turn you down, maybe face down, lol"

10:45-the middle one asks "how many dick pics do you receive in a week?". They say "I don't know". Imagine girls spamming their genitals at you. The girl on the left says "PSA, I don't want your dick pic" (this message is for sub8looks and sub8inchdick men.)

12:24-"One glance at your beautiful body and my spirit of Chritmas just rose like a rocket. Wish I had mistletoe to kiss you with you're the angel on top of my tree."

22:56-"Just add a strap on, which one of you can deep throat the deepest?"

24:01- "Damn, sorry to the one that sent this to his girlfriend. she just got off my face. We had a good time. Or maybe I should say she had a good time."

33:09-"Want to fuck?" she says no because she's banging GigaChad already

34:21- "this girl looks like she took a broomstick up the ass without lube and enjoyed it"

Non sexual DMs/comments made by simps:

4:05
"I'm a business professional, and want to know if you would consider selling 5-7 day worn socks. I'm into girls feet scent, the most beautiful girl ever, if you want to sell worn stinky gym socks I'll pay with venmo, paypal, or cash app. Hello, Happy New Year, soon. Do you sell worn stinky socks? Or boot socks? 7 day scent this time. I will pay with PayPal"

11:40-Someone comments on the girls brunnette roots, thinking she dyes her roots and her hair is beautiful blonde. Stacy says "OBVIOUSLY we're not gonna be brunnete ever." These girls will obvioulsy never be brunette, they're openly admitting to be fake as fuck. Yet no one cares. Can you imagine what these girls would think if a guy got plastic surgery to get a killer jawline?

19:28- They ask "what's creepier, a dick pic or a poem? They say poems are creepier. JFL @ being romantic

32:45- "Hey beautiful, might have some work for you. $100k guaranteed per year just a base." Every big instagram Stacy likely gets tons of offers for big cash just for their looks. TUTORIAL MODE

37:35- they talk about how many DMs they get a day. The middle says 100 if she posts a pic, 50 if not. The left says 25, the right says 5-7 (BS lol. Probably a joke reference to that sock comment)

DMs/Comments that are not by total simps:

2:39-"Nah, neither one, I like a brunnette with buck teeth and an overbite, at least I know she's real" The middle is like "are we not real" the left says "as if we're asking you for your opinion", she then says "which one?". It seems she got triggered, probably because these turbothots are indeed fake as fuck.

26:16- (Some foid sends her a super long message which basically says "you're a man stealing bitch, leave my boyfriend alone)

31:20-"Stupid girl and stupid spray tan, leathery hag"

36:10- Girl on right said someone sent a DM with her address and said "I know where you live", creepy stalker

36:35- "I know where you live, and tonight I'm gonna pour acid through your window onto your face" :giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga:

37:00- "I look forward to killing you. I look forward to raping and killing you."

So there you have it, folks. While we rot these girls get spammed left and right living like celebrities. I guess you can say that weter is indeed wet.

JFL at the comments so many fuckers need to die.

Just stumbled on the one at 30:39. Soys litteraly taking hours out of their day to write poems to instagram whores.

I know where you live, and tonight I'm gonna pour acid through your window onto your face"
@Grotesque ?

"I wouldn't turn you down, maybe face down, lol"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Wish I had mistletoe to kiss you with you're the angel on top of my tree."
What a fucking cuck.

The fact that they don't even consider this number of messages to be absurd
that means its a normal everyday amount of attention for them :feelscry:

:feelskek: It's not a credible threat or harassment if he only messaged her that one time, and never met her in real life.

you're joking right? You can troll people like this legally?

you're joking right? You can troll people like this legally?
If you don't know them in real life, and only sent one message like that. You might be banned from the cucked platform though.

If you don't know them in real life, and only sent one message like that. You might be banned from the cucked platform though.

that's true. Still worth it though if you get away with it and scare them.

that's true. Still worth it though if you get away with it and scare them.
I don't think it will scare them, whores get turned on by rape. They'll just use it for material to rile up cucks with on cuckit and twitter.

I don't think it will scare them, whores get turned on by rape. They'll just use it for material to rile up cucks with on cuckit and twitter.

I was talking about the acid attack.

I was talking about the acid attack.
I don't think that will scare them that much either if it comes from someone anonymous, and they'll still use it to rile up cucks. I think a better thing to do is send them threads from here or try to blackpill them, so they can get more triggered and won't be able to get attention for it on twitter.

I don't think that will scare them that much either if it comes from someone anonymous, and they'll still use it to rile up cucks. I think a better thing to do is send them threads from here so they can get more triggered and won't be able to get attention from it on twitter.

based

Here's the laws in CA.

Screen Shot 2020 02 05 at 13406 PM

Screen Shot 2020 02 05 at 13459 PM

Screen Shot 2020 02 05 at 13734 PM

This are obviously thots, whores, bitches, wherever you wanna call them, are they even surprised of receiving such messages? Of course not one second im gonna play

Honestly, the thumbnail looks like some whores are talking and suddenly Johnny Sins will show up and fuck 'em all.

A bunch of jesters trying to be clever. When will simps learn that boring chad with the vocabulary of a six year old is a million times more valuable to these foids than their witty or high effort messages?