Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Uglier You Are, The More You're Expected To Act Like A Clown

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Normies will only put up with us to the extent that we're willing to provide entertainment for them.

If we're not their personal comedians, we're treated like shit. The uglier one is, the greater the expectation that he be funny, self-deprecating, obnoxiously low-inhib, or risk-taking in a shocking or otherwise entertaining way.

We incels are the only ones who get penalized for not putting on a special show in social settings. We are expected to compensate others with continuous jokes and stimulating conversations in exchange for the "privilege" of being in their company.

Meanwhile, Chad can just sit and say nothing. Foids can just be.

Last edited:
you are not funny if you are ugly, you are creepy

I used to be incredibly low inhib doing the most retarded shit possible to even be remotely accepted into social circles. Writing on myself, running out of school, screaming obnoxiously loud. All this to get people to laugh and think I'm remotely acceptable. Sadly it never got anywhere and I would make an ass of myself as I'm not very funny to start with.

I agree completely. I have a friend who is a 3-4/10 and he gets some average to below average girls now and again but has to jump through a ridiculous amount of hoops to get a one off mercy fuck. He:-

• Goes out to bars and clubs 3/4 times a week, sometimes on his own just to get noticed and get talking to the same girls who are there regularly and comes home alone very time. This means he also comes into work drunk most days
  • Watches femoid programmes/movies and listens to femoid music etc so that he has something to talk about
  • Takes cocaine, weed and lots of whiskey every time he's out and in general to make himself more low inhib
  • Does karaoke and dances (terribly) just to get noticed by girls
  • Plays the gay best friend role with countless girls, listening to them talk about their boyfriends, guys they like and other guys in our group that they are actually attracted to
  • Plays dumber than he actually is to make people laugh and think he's a crazy guy
  • Posts constantly on facebook with posts that are obviously aimed to get girls to comment

I used to have to get drunk and act like a stupid degenerate to fit in. I was just a sad clown. It didn't get me anywhere.

If you're actually very ugly, people just try to use you as a prop in their own little clown act. In the end, everything sums up as a circus to entertain the attractive people.

This sounds like something apart of the S.E.T. pill.

I agree completely. I have a friend who is a 3-4/10 and he gets some average to below average girls now and again but has to jump through a ridiculous amount of hoops to get a one off mercy fuck. He:-

• Goes out to bars and clubs 3/4 times a week, sometimes on his own just to get noticed and get talking to the same girls who are there regularly and comes home alone very time. This means he also comes into work drunk most days
  • Watches femoid programmes/movies and listens to femoid music etc so that he has something to talk about
  • Takes cocaine, weed and lots of whiskey every time he's out and in general to make himself more low inhib
  • Plays the gay best friend role with countless girls, listening to them talk about their boyfriends, guys they like and other guys in our group that they are actually attracted to
  • Plays dumber than he actually is to make people laugh and think he's a crazy guy
  • Posts constantly on facebook with posts that are obviously aimed to get girls to comment
Very well done, I think this should be made into a thread. Lowinhibmax is legitimate for people above 3/10.

If you're actually very ugly, people just try to use you as a prop in their own little clown act. In the end, everything sums up as a circus to entertain the attractive people.
Going outside except when completely necessary is low iq

no, they’re laughing at YOU, not WITH you

Truth. If anyone drops you for not being their jester then good riddance. Normies and foids are fake and conditional as fuck.

I know this is what ugly guys do to get attention but it's annoying as shit even if you are good looking.

I hate idiots who think they have to act like they're on a sitcom.

I'm not at a comedy show. I don't want to listen to a clown.

I know a guy who is a low-tier normie, slightly less than average looking (4.5/10). He embraces the role of the clown.

He hangs with higher tier normies (6/10's) and his role within the group is the clown and group jester. He keeps going out with them for drinks and activities, but he's never ever got laid with the foids of that group.

I cringe whenever I see him pursuing these normies and willingly playing their jester.

Last edited:
bro fuck.. hit close to home. this is so true.. I'm 100% incel... its over

Ugh,I know a few guys like this who jump through hoops in hopes of being accepted by society,constantly doing the same forced entertainment act trying to get people to like them,only to be seen as clowns that people tolerate because of the slight amusement that they provide.

The most pathetic part is that they know if they lighten up one hair,they're out of the game and it's back to jerking off in their dark rooms and crying themselves to sleep and they're terrified of that.

Fuck that,I'd rather be honest with myself and hold on to my self respect,however little I have left.

Ugly people are treated like a freak show.

That's it. People will just see you as a fool they can shit on and wipe their feet with at any time. It's just sad to watch people degrade themselves for some low form of acceptance.

We truly are living in the second age of feudalism. In the first age, the court jester had to constantly degrade himself, act unnatural, and jump through hoop after hoop to keep the "privilege" of staying in the court and not getting kicked out to join the serfs. In this age, the 4/10 male must play the same role to avoid getting kicked out of mainstream society to join the 3/10 and below incels.

Everything is shallow
Everything is biased
Everything is classist
Everything is lookist

Fuck "mainstream" society and its self-righteous rules. I hope all the thots and normtards who think their precious age of degeneracy and liberal democracy will last forever get what's coming to them when it all comes crashing down.

you are not funny if you are ugly, you are creepy
Normies will only put up with us to the extent that we're willing to provide entertainment for them.

If we're not their personal comedians, we're treated like shit. The uglier one is, the greater the expectation that he be funny, self-deprecating, obnoxiously low-inhib, or risk-taking in a shocking or otherwise entertaining way.

We incels are the only ones who get penalized for not putting on a special show in social settings. We are expected to compensate others with continuous jokes and stimulating conversations in exchange for the "privilege" of being in their company.

Meanwhile, Chad can just sit and say nothing. Foids can just be.

We truly are living in the second age of feudalism. In the first age, the court jester had to constantly degrade himself, act unnatural, and jump through hoop after hoop to keep the "privilege" of staying in the court and not getting kicked out to join the serfs. In this age, the 4/10 male must play the same role to avoid getting kicked out of mainstream society to join the 3/10 and below incels.

Everything is shallow
Everything is biased
Everything is classist
Everything is lookist

Fuck "mainstream" society and its self-righteous rules. I hope all the thots and normtards who think their precious age of degeneracy and liberal democracy will last forever get what's coming to them when it all comes crashing down.
They expect you to take that shit too. They actually get offended if you stand up for yourself.

All of this sounds so legit. Even eggy admitted to this as a way of gaining a measly amount of social acceptance/respect.

Two types of humor.
Sarcastic/ high intellectual wit which can help you if you wanna come off powerful/ edgelordmaxx but you still need good looks for it. Or else people will underlyingly see you as tryhard beta.
Deadpan Wit Social Dominator.
Then there's clown humor where you're like the lafoo for gaston.
The former is all in relation to your appearance. Halo effect.

Its like a unspoken rule that uglies need to be funny to be human. Sad part is I am usually deadpan serious irl.

The uglier you are, the less people tend to realize you are also a sexual being.

we are here just to entertain normies.
we wageslave for them, if they feel down they bully us to feel more powerfull, if they are sad they except from us to degrade ourself so they can laugh

still one of the best posts here.

Now I know why so many people find clowns to be "creepy" :feelsthink: