Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The ugliest guy I have ever seen

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

I was having a discussion about DBZ with a friend and arguing that Tien and Chaotzu were evil as shit while still under master Tsuru's guidance, so I looked for the scene where a guy completely covered in bandages talked about how Chaotzu burned him with the Dodonpa beam, but I couldn't find that scene on Youtube and found that video instead.

Poor soul. I honestly hope he can die peacefully in his sleep soon. That disturbed me a lot to be honest.

I wonder if Inceltears would still give a man like that their trademark bullshit advice, "just take a shower and treat women well, bro". How ugly you have to be for them to admit it's all about looks?

You are beautiful as you are, bro!

All he needs to do is shower teehee

No one deserves to live like that, doctors should have painlessly killed him and say there was nothing that could have been done or smt.

At least he can't see this cruel world.

Jesus , What a misogynist

Fuck, man, was gonna say mogs me but I just can’t.

Just have confidence, bro

Calling him a miracle is such an insult to the word. The guy isn't a miracle, he's an experiment. He reminds me a lot of Hisashi Ouchi. The doctors forced him to stay alive also.
PeYAIg6

4:30 "He's a joker"

:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

"He's honestly not even ugly, if he just improved his social skills, was less desperate and got some hobbies there would be alot of women who would love to date him!"

People will tell him to work on his personality.

Nobody deserves to live like this

What's this thing with Puerto-Ricans and Candles?
I go to a program in a Puerto-Rican neighborhood in Brooklyn, and there's candles like everywhere.

mogs me

Poor dude

No need to live like this tbh... no looks no life

He just need to take a shower and approach women

Calling him a miracle is such an insult to the word. The guy isn't a miracle, he's an experiment. He reminds me a lot of Hisashi Ouchi. The doctors forced him to stay alive also.

That's not Hisashi in picture. He had his legs amputated, doctors taking care of Hisashi considered it too dangerous to perform amputations on Ouchi. Also both Ouchi's bed and medical room were completely different than the photo you posted.

Damn, man. It’s over for him and many other men. Male suicide rates are only going to increase.

So fucking brutal. I want to give him a hug, I mean I actually dont, but i do, if you know what i mean.

I was having a discussion about DBZ with a friend and arguing that Tien and Chaotzu were evil as shit while still under master Tsuru's guidance, so I looked for the scene where a guy completely covered in bandages talked about how Chaotzu burned him with the Dodonpa beam, but I couldn't find that scene on Youtube and found that video instead.

Poor soul. I honestly hope he can die peacefully in his sleep soon. That disturbed me a lot to be honest.

I wonder if Inceltears would still give a man like that their trademark bullshit advice, "just take a shower and treat women well, bro". How ugly you have to be for them to admit it's all about looks?

Holy fuck that is horrible why would they do this to him

Why do doctors even save people like that.Just let them die,imagine how much suffering he endures daily.Fuckers can't see life from others perspective

Why do doctors even save people like that.Just let them die,imagine how much suffering he endures daily.Fuckers can't see life from others perspective
Quantity over quality.
The feel good feeling. Except nobody cares about him.
Imagine being in constant pain.

mogs me because forward growth

I don't even know if he is physically capable of killing himself or would have the privacy to attempt it in his condition. He certainly deserves to die. Not in the same way that chads and roasties deserve to die, I mean that for his ugliness and suffering, he deserves the liberation of death as a reward. There should be subhuman assassins who make a living out of sneaking into the homes of men like this and putting them out of their misery. His family doesn't care about him because if they did, someone would have set him free with a pillow or something. The fact that America's healthcare system kept him alive instead of euthanizing his is further proof that the American government is a matriarchal tyranny that not only seeks to destroy the physical and social state of non chad men, but also seeks to spiritually torture them until they die as well. The American government seeks to hurt you on a metaphysical level.

I really hate this virtue signalling chad as well. He knows EXACTLY what he is doing, mogging turbo subhumans while getting good goy points and making himself look like "such a sweet guy with a loving personality"...Literally sickening, I actually feel sick when I see that chad's face. Hopefully he has a daughter that gets severely disfigured by a drunk truck driver that kidnaps her, rapes her, and acid faces her. Hopefully this chad get his nose and half of his jaw removed by an axe and gets an acid facial as well. If I saw this guy in the street, I would abandon the small amount of hope I have for a future worth living instantly and just mutilate him as bad as I could or even kill him before killing myself. These are the chads that really deserve a day of retribution.

My first thought: This is why we have building codes and lab safety rules. Fire hazards are not a joke.

But I digress. Holy shit did this make me depressed.

According to CuckTears, this person will have an easier time attracting women than a Chad with a worse personality. JFL. :lul:

some women might dig this

Poor bastard. Wish virtue signaling bastards would stop lying to themselves that he isn't an abomination.

He is blind. At least he can't see his face.

should be euthanized

What's this thing with Puerto-Ricans and Candles?
I go to a program in a Puerto-Rican neighborhood in Brooklyn, and there's candles like everywhere.
Religious ceremonies

He should thugmaxx. No, but seriously, his nose or lack thereof looks so painful. Poor fellow, I really feel for him. He makes me looks very human, quite an accomplishment in a negative sense. I hope there is a rewarding afterlife (lol) for his sake.

Normalniggers will spout the "life is precious" nonsense regardless.

I remember seeing some video on YouTube with the 10 worst ever deaths and this incident was one of them, they kept on keeping alive for scientific reasons despite him pleading with his doctors to kill him

This video series is about Chads and Stacies virtue signaling next o people with disabilities to make themselves look good. It's about them and their own egos, not the unfortunate individuals they show case. Exploiting those poor people to boost themselves is more grotesque than they are.

This has been posted more times than Hitler killed the jews, either way mogs me because white

Quantity over quality.
The feel good feeling. Except nobody cares about him.
Imagine being in constant pain.

Materialism and atheism did this. When you believe there's nothing else besides this life, you have to do everything in your power to extend it.

In this respect, modern medicine as something twisted about it since a lot of the people who are "saved" by it would have benefited from a dignified death, and God would have taken care of the rest afterwards.

He says he has a blind girlfriend.

5:23

He says he has a blind girlfriend.

5:23
I admit I couldn't bring myself to watch the video. If that's true then the reverse halo effect is definitely true.

But do you think they kiss, have sex, etc?

I want a blind gf as well :feelsrope:

His bluepilled environment tells him to not commit suicide.
fuck and thats what i hate. This guy should have just been euthanised. NO ONE deserves to live like that yet still all these bluepilled cucks saying :soy: you have GREAT life to live just be confident bro. if i was him i would have roped by now

Someone please kills him for his own good.