Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The UK government has shut down bars, restaurants, gyms, etc to stop coronavirus spreading, but they have ignored online dating.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
If they were actually serious about it then they’d shut down all online dating (tinder, bumble etc) and hookup apps too, since these will be a major way to spread the virus.

But no doubt this would offend the precious females in society who are living Gods under the new world religion of Feminism.

it's like cucks on reddit removing all incel subreddits but seeing nothing wrong with femcels, femaledatingstrategy and others subreddits hating on men JFL, it's a cucked world where women can do no wrong
also if the roles were reversed and dating apps were catered to men, it would get shut down within hours

Good morning I hate women

I'm mildly annoyed that a lot of my favourite restaurants are shut down.

I dine by myself most of the time anyway.

I'm mildly annoyed that a lot of my favourite restaurants are shut down.

I dine by myself most of the time anyway.
so sad, f

If they were actually serious about it then they’d shut down all online dating (tinder, bumble etc) and hookup apps too, since these will be a major way to spread the virus.

But no doubt this would offend the precious females in society who are living Gods under the new world religion of Feminism.
The gov knows you can't keep a whore's mouth or legs shut, plus more low-IQ tax slaves on the way so why would they stop that?

I hope every hole dies

E-whores will increasing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back