Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ultimate AlphaDestiny cope

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L24y7V3FoGo[/video]

He denies genetics. Genetices are literally everything in life from lifting to having sex. Tall high T Chads will bulk up just by playing sports while low T numales will lift and eat like pigs and get bloated with big thighs and asses yet small arms. JFL at this guy's mega cope.

Even if you can do it without roids it’s not worth it. Wasting away 6+ hours st the gym each week for years is so fucking bluepilled.

I guess people with down syndrome don't have bad genetics

Themisterpepsi said:
I guess people with down syndrome don't have bad genetics

It's their mentality.

You should see when he zooms the camera into himself, my fucking god...

idkwattodowithlife said:
You should see when he zooms the camera into himself, my fucking god...

He looks like a druggie. A bloated druggie.

Just LOL, keep on doing rack-pulls above the knee maybe you'll turn into Chad one day.

Its_OVER said:
Just LOL, keep on doing rack-pulls above the knee maybe you'll turn into Chad one day.
He's too scared to do deadlifts. He doesn't want to show how actually weak he is :D.

idkwattodowithlife said:
He's too scared to do deadlifts. He doesn't want to show how actually weak he is :D.
O U T  C O P E
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=purUTMaQKuI[/video]

looks like shit without a shirt

Nuclear level coper this guy.

NegroKing said:
Even if you can do it without roids it’s not worth it. Wasting away 6+ hours st the gym each week for years is so fucking bluepilled.

It's not a waste of time if you enjoy it.

Its_OVER said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
O U T  C O P E
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=purUTMaQKuI[/video]

Rekt.

Framecel222 said:
It's not a waste of time if you enjoy it.

Rekt.

It's pretty sad how strong he claims he is and does shit like that. He got MOGGED by Kinobody and he claimed to pull 10s just LOL.

Its_OVER said:
It's pretty sad how strong he claims he is and does shit like that. He got MOGGED by Kinobody and he claimed to pull 10s just LOL.

Kinobody is a juicer who looks like shit when he's off-cycle. Not really a fair comparison.

Virgindestiny has been lifting for years and there were kids in my high school football team that mog him

Kek, he should rename his channel to "MoronDestiny", this guy used to give me rage too, but now I kinda like him. This moron is hilarious as fuck.

I just realized I look almost exactly like this dude facially except I chin, nose, eye, and skull mog him. Knowing that if I gymcel I'll be a superior version of Alpha Destiny is either lifefuel or suicidefuel. I already leg mog him. What ethnic background is this dude? He might be a distant cousin.

incelman said:
He denies genetics. Genetices are literally everything in life from lifting to having sex. Tall high T Chads will bulk up just by playing sports while low T numales will lift and eat like pigs and get bloated with big thighs and asses yet small arms. JFL at this guy's mega cope.

Fucking this. I used to gymcel, most of the muscle would go on legs and traps and other unnoticeable places. Everyone thinks you can get pecs and arms like Arnold if you gym for a few years, it’s bullshit. Also if you’re a manlet with small hands and wide hip bones gymcelling just makes you look even more pathetic.

Those eyes have seen the torment of the manlet life.

existentialhack said:
Nuclear level coper this guy.

Coping levels that shouldn't be possible.

shadowninya said:
Virgindestiny has been lifting for years and there were kids in my high school football team that mog him

They probably have a better mentality

MayorOfKekville said:
Fucking this. I used to gymcel, most of the muscle would go on legs and traps and other unnoticeable places. Everyone thinks you can get pecs and arms like Arnold if you gym for a few years, it’s bullshit. Also if you’re a manlet with small hands and wide hip bones gymcelling just makes you look even more pathetic.

If you are low T you need roids.

MayorOfKekville said:

stop training ur legs then lol. delts and chest only for frame