Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Ultimate Anime Volcel (Oreimo spoilers)

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Don't get me wrong, I loved this anime, but this part of the plot really grinds my gears.

If you haven't watched the show, Kyousuke denies the confessions from all the girls because he fell in love with his sister, Kirino. The show ends with Kyousuke and Kirino getting married, but after they're married, they promise to go back to being normal siblings. So basically he denied two prime lolis and a model for nothing! Reminds me a lot of some of the mentalcels/volcels/standardscels on here. RRREEEEEEEEE!!!11!!

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA2mKbl_L5k[/video]

HE REJECTED A LOLI IN HER PRIME!!!11 ALL BECAUSE OF HIS SISTER WHO WILL NEVER FUCK HIM ANYWAY!!1!

This is the first example of kyousuke being a volcel

Click here for the next one. The site is a little dodgy, but I couldn't find it anywhere on YouTube. SKIP TO 19:20.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNJb3EH12UA&t=15s[/video]

ANOTHER PRIME LOLI!!1!1 KYOUSUKE IS SUCH AN IDIOT VOLCEL!! RREEEEEEEEE!!!11!

Sorry for the autistic post. I needed to get this off my chest.

Woah, I gotta watch this after I'm done with Arslan Senki, and Mushi-shi (its pretty boring).

Why would they marry If they are going to go back to being siblings anyway?

idkwattodowithlife said:
Woah, I gotta watch this after I'm done with Arslan Senki, and Mushi-shi (its pretty boring).

It's an anime full of all the tropes, but somehow I still loved it. I recommend it to people that don't mind the annoying cliches like "It's not like I'm doing this for you or anything, hentai!!!"

Crustaciouse said:
Why would they marry If they are going to go back to being siblings anyway?

That's what I'm saying. I hated the resolution. It didn't make any sense.

I rejected my half sister's sexual advances once still regret it, could have changed my life

skinnyfat said:
I rejected my half sister's sexual advances once

AAAHHHH! I would kill to be in that position.

Did you reject because you found it unorthodox?

Kointo said:
skinnyfat said:
I rejected my half sister's sexual advances once
AAAHHHH! I would kill to be in that position.
Did you reject because you found it unorthodox?
No, just autism and shyness, I was too young like 12

skinnyfat said:
No, just autism and shyness, I was too young like 12

Understandable. I would've done the same if I was 12. If I was 14 or older though....

npkfmh.jpg

This sums it up pretty good lol

Just lol if you think anyone would reject a 11 y old cute girl like that. I would marry her in an instant.

St.Tropez said:
Just lol if you think anyone would reject a 11 y old cute girl like that. I would marry her in an instant.

Which girl?

Kointo said:
Which girl?

Almost any anime girl is pure perfection,in rl they would all be 9/10 to 10/10. 

Anime is a disease to the both mind and soul tbh.

St.Tropez said:

Do you think its too strong of a cope?

Kointo said:
Do you think its too strong of a cope?

Yeah,you are literally watching semi perfection and this makes you unable to.function in reality.

Anime girls in particular have nothing in common with most real girls. Real girls go to parties and do group orgies while anime girls go to adventures,fight monsters,are noble etc.

St.Tropez said:
Kointo said:
Which girl?
Its impossible for real life girls to compete with anime girls.

Our afterlife is looking pretty good, boys.

St.Tropez said:
Yeah,you are literally watching semi perfection and this makes you unable to.function in reality.

Anime girls in particular have nothing in common with most real girls. Real girls go to parties and do group orgies while anime girls go to adventures,fight monsters,are noble etc.

Very true. 2d Anime girls>3d degenerate femoids

St.Tropez said:
Kointo said:
Which girl?
Oreimo's girls are pretty much sub-8

Ironically the sister is the hottest one

idkwattodowithlife said:

The anime afterlife? Hell yeah!!

idkwattodowithlife said:

Lmao. 
Incels are going to hell for eternity. We are vile and evil people who also have suffered and turned bitter.

Kointo said:
The anime afterlife? Hell yeah!!
Bruh, when we die, and we're all going to relive through the animes we've watched, before we go to either hell, or heaven, so we have to watch as much as anime possible to have lengthen our afterlife, as much as possible.

I want to be reincarnated as Sasuke from Naruto or Sailor Moon.

What about you guys?

skinnyfat said:
Oreimo's girls are pretty much sub-8

Ironically the sister is the hottest one

TAKE THAT BACK!!!

kuroneko_by_absarnaeem-d7z4w1c.png

25778-1556626965.jpg

oreimo-7-22-kyousuke-kuroneko.jpg

Ayase's pretty good too

Aragaki.Ayase.full.1202782.jpg

idkwattodowithlife said:
Bruh, when we die, and we're all going to relive through the animes we've watched, before we go to either hell, or heaven, so we have to watch as much as anime possible to have lengthen our afterlife, as much as possible.

I want to be reincarnated as Sasuke from Naruto or Sailor Moon.

What about you guys?

I want to be Sesshomaru from Inuyasha or Kobayashi from Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.

VLÖ said:
Sorry to say, but it doesn't exist.

:'(

I know. It's hypothetical cope

Kointo said:
I know. It's hypothetical cope

I too sometimes imagine living in an anime world. Although, I'd literally just go ER after seeing all those disgusting volcels and being in the dry myself. I don't think I'd do well in that world either, I'm too ill-tempered and stark.

VLÖ said:
I too sometimes imagine living in an anime world. Although, I'd literally just go ER after seeing all those disgusting volcels and being in the dry myself. I don't think I'd do well in that world either, I'm too ill-tempered and stark.

I just imagine myself as one of the existing characters, not a new one.

Kointo said:
I just imagine myself as one of the existing characters, not a new one.

I could never do that lmao. Maybe it's just my realism, idk.

VLÖ said:
I could never do that lmao. Maybe it's just my realism, idk.

I'm a natural escapist, I guess.

Show got me mad

He had all of these bitches at the tip of his dick and then goes for his bitchy sister

Themisterpepsi said:
Show got me mad

He had all of these bitches at the tip of his dick and then goes for his bitchy sister

Oh my fucking gawd why'd he have to marry his tsundere dickhead sister?! They ended up becoming normal siblings at the end anyway so there was no point!! 

I still liked the show regardless

Kointo said:
Oh my fucking gawd why'd he have to marry his tsundere dickhead sister?! They ended up becoming normal siblings at the end anyway so there was no point!! 

I still liked the show regardless

She didn't even let the nigga nut

Themisterpepsi said:
She didn't even let the nigga nut

EXACTLY LOL!

yande.re%20153650%20sample%20aragaki_ayase%20ass%20cum%20kousaka_kirino%20nipples%20nopan%20number2%20ore_no_imouto_ga_konnani_kawaii_wake_ga_nai%20photoshop%20pussy%20takuji%20thighhighs%20uncensored.jpg

Kointo said:
EXACTLY LOL!

yande.re%20153650%20sample%20aragaki_ayase%20ass%20cum%20kousaka_kirino%20nipples%20nopan%20number2%20ore_no_imouto_ga_konnani_kawaii_wake_ga_nai%20photoshop%20pussy%20takuji%20thighhighs%20uncensored.jpg

Lol, I tried to watch the spiritual successor ero manga sensei but it's the same shit

At least the sister cute in that one

Themisterpepsi said:
Lol, I tried to watch the spiritual successor ero manga sensei but it's the same shit

At least the sister cute in that one

Is it worth watching?

Themisterpepsi said:
If you're a big fan of lolis then yes

I'll give it a watch, then.

He loved her, he wasn't volcel. More like oneitiscel. It's hard to take another girl if you want that special one even if she offers you her pussy right away.

Kirino was a biggest bitch I've ever seen (after Umaru) but he made her that way so that's kinda forgivable

Akarin said:
He loved her, he wasn't volcel. More like oneitiscel. It's hard to take another girl if you want that special one even if she offers you her pussy right away.

Kirino was a biggest bitch I've ever seen (after Umaru) but he made her that way so that's kinda forgivable

If he loved her then he should've rented out a hotel like he did in one of the episodes and given her the dong! I don't think her actions are forgivable, she was much ruder to him than he was to her all those years ago. 

I was hoping for him to end up with Kuroneko, and he did but it didn't last.

I tried watching Himouto Umaru Chan but I eventually got bored and gave up. Nothing interested me at all in the anime.

Kointo said:
If he loved her then he should've rented out a hotel like he did in one of the episodes and given her the dong! I don't think her actions are forgivable, she was much ruder to him than he was to her all those years ago. 

I was hoping for him to end up with Kuroneko, and he did but it didn't last.

I tried watching Himouto Umaru Chan but I eventually got bored and gave up. Nothing interested me at all in the anime.

She was a child and he broke her heart. It leaves much deeper scars than you think. And I was hoping that he wouldn't end up with Kuroneko. SHE IS MINE.

Akarin said:
She was a child and he broke her heart. It leaves much deeper scars than you think. And I was hoping that he wouldn't end up with Kuroneko. SHE IS MINE.

MINEEEEE!!11111!!1!!!!!1

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

8FoL3xj.jpg

normal_7620-kousaka-kirino.gif