Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The ultimate black pill: Nothing anyone says actually means what you think it does...

• Thread starter TheWatchfulTiger24
  • Start date
T

TheWatchfulTiger24

Banned
-
I realized this a long time ago. The ultimate blackpill is realizing that the only thing people believe in is protecting their own tribe or friend group. Nothing that anyone says actually means anything intellectually, rather it is just some form of mental gymnastics to shame outsiders. A good example of this is how normies and liberals change whether they hate or support violence, depending on the current situation.

Liberals hate violence and people beating others for not believing in something. However if a "racist" gets beat, then it is good.
Liberals believe in science, however if science says that the patriarchy is an ingrained part of human society and not an artificial construct, then it is biased and influenced by heteronormative white male gender norms.
Liberals don't like cops and think there is a systemic race problem in America's police. When liberals or black people kill cops, we need to understand where they came from, and sometimes it is even celebrated. However, when incels kill cops, it is bad and they should be punished.

You can make these same parallels in conservative ideology.

When you realize that anything anyone ever believes or says only serves the purpose of protecting their social group, and hurting outsiders, then you can see what they are actually saying. You can ignore all the glossing over and see what they actually intended to say and achieve with their words. Because I grew up being bullied and was subjected to many different forms of words being weaponized, I understand this fully. I never hear the words that people say, rather I hear what they intend with those words they are saying.

However if a "racist" gets beat, then it is good.
Yes.

Nazi punch

Very true, 99% of people are utter hypocrites

Yes, OP. And this is why Jesus is the truth.

For man thinks he is self-righteous.

people are literally just monkeys who learned to create and interpret symbols

people are literally just monkeys who learned to create and interpret symbols
Yes and if you are very different they will beat you like the poor man in the gif. It’s very over for us. Or in this case me at most.