Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Ultimate Heightpill Compilation

• Thread starter Deleted member 8
  • Start date
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-

Last edited:
yes but you need perfect everything else as well

Face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> frame/height

pls do one of racepill

Height doesn't matter when you're a framecel who looks like Jack skelington.

It's a heightpill bro. That user would never get IOIs and "confidence" about not being incel if he wasn't 6'5.
Holy shit, my bad. 6'5 should of known. Also that guy ticked me off from that first comment i saw from him. Good riddance to that motherfucker.

Face is 90% of your looks. Everything else is a distant second

Face is 90% of your looks. Everything else is a distant second
Face is everything. BUT race makes it more likely to have a Phenotype that is wanted such as White and height is same. remember there is no Manlet chad.

Face is everything. BUT race makes it more likely to have a Phenotype that is wanted such as White and height is same. remember there is no Manlet chad.
Yea I agree. I feel sorry for non white incels, especially 5'2 curries

Height is everything. I can’t stress this enough. If you managed to make it past average height, you are incredibly lucky. You dodged a bullet and you don’t even know It... you don’t have real problems and you will never know the pain of being short. I WISH I had the types of problems tall guys have. All trivial. All fixable. None are limiting. The average height threshold is really a portal into another dimensions.

Last edited:
Of course you had to use this guy as an example, I meant it’s not like this is TOM CRUISE, most good looking actor of all time. Not to mention he’s famous as fuck. You only found me this 1 example, yet the average chad is a tall guy. Oh yea, I’ve noitced your 6’1 a tallfag, I wish eternal death upon you.
I’ve noticed it’s only tallfags that deny the heightpill. Ok let me take your height then since it doesn’t matter

Of course you had to use this guy as an example, I meant it’s not like this is TOM CRUISE, most good looking actor of all time. Not to mention he’s famous as fuck. You only found me this 1 example, yet the average chad is a tall guy. Oh yea, I’ve noitced your 6’1 a tallfag, I wish eternal death upon you.
I’ve noticed it’s only tallfags that deny the heightpill. Ok let me take your height then since it doesn’t matter
Fair enough, I was just refuting your claim that there is “no manlet Chads” and I do recongnize the average Chad is 6ft+.

Height does matter, I know that I’m more fortunate than someone who is ugly and short. At least I have one thing going for me.

Face >>>>>> height tho

Fair enough, I was just refuting your claim that there is “no manlet Chads” and I do recongnize the average Chad is 6ft+.

Height does matter, I know that I’m more fortunate than someone who is ugly and short. At least I have one thing going for me.

Face >>>>>> height tho
Sorry and I agree. I let my anger get control of me when I sperg out. I apologize for acting out

Height is everything. I can’t stress this enough. If you managed to make it past average height, you are incredibly lucky. You dodged a bullet and you don’t even know It... you don’t have real problems and you will never know the pain of being short. I WISH I had the types of problems tall guys have. All trivial. All fixable. None are limiting. The average height threshold is really a portal into another dimensions.
Blackops2cel is about 6'3. I don't think his problems are all fixable

Imagine baking a cake that needs sugar, eggs, flour, and baking powder; what happens with the cake if you leave out or add too little of one ingredient? Exactly.
You need the proper ratio of these 4 ingredients: face, height, frame, dick size. If only one of those is off, the entire cake is shit.

Thought I saw - "The Ultimate Hentai Compilation"

Kinda disappointed JFL

Blackops2cel is about 6'3. I don't think his problems are all fixable
Wrong. All of his problems are either fixable or improvable to the point where he doesn’t have to be alone and sad.

Imagine baking a cake that needs sugar, eggs, flour, and baking powder; what happens with the cake if you leave out or add too little of one ingredient? Exactly.
You need the proper ratio of these 4 ingredients: face, height, frame, dick size. If only one of those is off, the entire cake is shit.

brutal cakepill

My daily suicidefuel, just gotta head on Instagram to top it off.

being deatnik or manlet = death

Holy suicide fuel! I usually see a good # of tall ugly guys getting action were I live, short good looking guys get A LOT less. As for short and ugly: :feelsrope: