Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over the ultimate incel trait ded srs

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
I went at the restaurant with some colleagues, and one cuck who happened to be some Chadlite friend of a colleague went with his female flatmate. She was honestly Becky tier, the kind of girl you could imagine being cordial too tbh. And she was more or less my age.

At a moment in the conversation she talked to me ( :chad: ) to tell me : "You look so young !". So I asked how would she tell, I mean everybody around was basically around our age. She answered some lookist bs I did'nt even heard as the rage was growing in me. She then stopped talking to the poor Joe I am to talk with one of the "real men" that are my colleagues.

Then, I realized all colleagues dudes around me mogged me to hell in terms of agepill and in fact I was the youngest looking : they had strong dad forarms, all working up, decent beards, marks of "age" on their face, but not to the point of being obvious decaying boomers ... Actually, most of these dude were barely a generation away from me, but still they look like "dads" compared to me.

It's time to take the pill of all pills : NEOTENY PILL, when even foids of your generation think somehow you're 12 based on your look, which means an eternal child man, which means it's never going to begin.

Can relate. I'm 20 l, but facially, going on 15 here.

I wish I looked young. And I wish women would talk to me. And I wish I had colleagues.

Wish a foid complemented me once in my life lol

Already I can't relate. I never had any colleagues and I've never been to a restaurant.
I wish I looked young. And I wish women would talk to me. And I wish I had colleagues.
NEETcels = :chad:
Wageslavecels = :incel:

JFL if you think having a job and colleagues means shit. You're just alone all day with people around minding their own bs, and you are exploited by the neet aristocracy and pay tax for the gynocracy. GIVE ME A BREAK
Wish a foid complemented me once in my life lol
It's NOT a compliment for a foid brain : looking young for a man is looking like a son, she's just condescending to talk to me because I look like her nephew.
:feelsrope:

you're going to wake up tomorrow to realise you're 32 and already too old-looking to talk to women that aren't single moms

Wageslavecels = :incel:

JFL if you think having a job and colleagues means shit. You're just alone all day with people around minding their own bs, and you are exploited by the neet aristocracy and pay tax for the gynocracy. GIVE ME A BREAK

You were at a restaurant with colleagues. That's not being alone. Being actually alone is being alone.

You were at a restaurant with colleagues. That's not being alone. Being actually alone is being alone.
Just make 15 bucks and get your ass in a restaurant with random people bro.

Neotenypill is indeed real.

There was a passage of text about the boarding houses in the early 20th century and how all the single men in their 30s and 40s had 'boyish facial features'

Never began for man-children

Neotenypill is indeed real.

There was a passage of text about the boarding houses in the early 20th century and how all the single men in their 30s and 40s had 'boyish facial features'

Never began for man-children
:feelsrope:

Just make 15 bucks and get your ass in a restaurant with random people bro.

I don't understand what you mean? If I walk into a restaurant, the other diners aren't my colleagues, though they are random people.

when i was 21 i put my pic on /soc and they all told me i look like a child, its brutal

I don't understand what you mean? If I walk into a restaurant, the other diners aren't my colleagues, though they are random people.
Who cares about colleagues ? That's basically like random people in my book.

I went at the restaurant with some colleagues, and one cuck who happened to be some Chadlite friend of a colleague went with his female flatmate. She was honestly Becky tier, the kind of girl you could imagine being cordial too tbh. And she was more or less my age.

At a moment in the conversation she talked to me ( :chad: ) to tell me : "You look so young !". So I asked how would she tell, I mean everybody around was basically around our age. She answered some lookist bs I did'nt even heard as the rage was growing in me. She then stopped talking to the poor Joe I am to talk with one of the "real men" that are my colleagues.

Then, I realized all colleagues dudes around me mogged me to hell in terms of agepill and in fact I was the youngest looking : they had strong dad forarms, all working up, decent beards, marks of "age" on their face, but not to the point of being obvious decaying boomers ... Actually, most of these dude were barely a generation away from me, but still they look like "dads" compared to me.

It's time to take the pill of all pills : NEOTENY PILL, when even foids of your generation think somehow you're 12 based on your look, which means an eternal child man, which means it's never going to begin.
The only way to comeback from this is being 30-35 but looking like 20-25 yrs old.

It's pretty much over if you dont moneymaxx throughout your 20s

It's NOT a compliment for a foid brain : looking young for a man is looking like a son, she's just condescending to talk to me because I look like her nephew.
Ultimate Neettard Cope

Can relate. It makes inceldom even worse.
People don't have respect when the face does not convey respect.

It's good to look young, as in good skin and healthy appearance, but this is different from looking weak and like you didn't finish puberty.
Nobody thinks that you are a man when they look at a face that looks neotenous.
In everyday life, I can assure you, this is extremely frustrating and draining and I would not want for you to look young in this sense, because you would likely be disappointed.

They always tell you to be happy you look young, but it's not a good thing. You're old, but look young so people don't take you seriously. Since you don't have chad looks it's not like young foids will like you and you can't poolboymax with old cougars.

It's pointless.

" Make your local feminist eat pavement" i love that shit JFL.

If i ever gymmax, i want to walk around using that shirt.

Can relate. It makes inceldom even worse.
People don't have respect when the face does not convey respect.

It's good to look young, as in good skin and healthy appearance, but this is different from looking weak and like you didn't finish puberty.
Nobody thinks that you are a man when they look at a face that looks neotenous.
In everyday life, I can assure you, this is extremely frustrating and draining and I would not want for you to look young in this sense, because you would likely be disappointed.

Nope, I would take being babyfaced too. Maybe being babyfaced isn't "ideal," not "manly," but it's like this: If I looked old, even if I had healthy skin, if I had healthy skin but you could tell "That guy is pushing 50 or older," I would trade that for looking actually young.

Nope, I would take being babyfaced too. Maybe being babyfaced isn't "ideal," not "manly," but it's like this: If I looked old, even if I had healthy skin, if I had healthy skin but you could tell "That guy is pushing 50 or older," I would trade that for looking actually young.
If that's what you want... fine.
I for one HATE being disrespected for having low T features.
I don't necessarily want to look "old and weary", but I want to look mature.

You can look young AND mature as 19yo chad who has gone through puberty.
Something like that would be ideal, in my book.

" Make your local feminist eat pavement" i love that shit JFL.

If i ever gymmax, i want to walk around using that shirt.
That would honestly be based as fuck if someone made that into a shirt.

I want a shotacon gf so fucking bad fuckfuckfuck it's not fair
I JUST want an oneechan gf
fuck my shit up

True. Neoteny faces in men comes from their mothers, most likely. If you observe men that transitioned to woman (trannies) you will see that a lot of them have neotenous features, which makes me think that in fact, women are incel factories. They are the real children, and a lot of them still look pretty young even though they are in their twenties, but they are praised for looking young. Men, in other hand, are mocked by it (even though that's an incontrollable factor). I'm also neotenous, I look like a little girl even though I'm 16. It's over. Girls at High School despise me, and guys mog me every time. Fuck. :feelsrope: