Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ultimate most devastating suicidefueling blackpill : the Motherpill.

TheMostAncientcel

TheMostAncientcel

Banned
-
Stop coping and admit your mother is a whore.

Why should she be different from other femoids? Because she is a boomer/post boomer? Because she spitted your subhuman body from her stinking cunt?
If you think she is different you are no different than NAWATS cuckolds or (even more fitting as an example) those who have "oneitis".
Yes you read well. Your mother is your onetis and you are too pussy to abbandon the silly belief that she is any different from the foids that hate your guts and ewwww at your sight.

Immagine this scene :

A Gigachad burglar force the door of your house, he literally kils your father beating the shit out of him, sever his head and put it on a spike. He then moves towards you and he beats you so hard that your teeth are literally shattered over the bloody floor. He then tie you on a chair and let you watch him raping your mother in the most brutal ways possible.

Do you really believe that she would not get aroused and have orgasms after orgasms like your cuck father never was able too?She would even get a kick looking at the head of your dad on the spike with his cuckolded idiotic expression. She would glare at you half dead and her filthy cunt would become the Niagara falls.

Your mother is a monster and never loved your cuck father who was too idiot to notice it. She considers you ugly and a failure as a son but lies to herself to not admit her own failure as well.

Your family is nothing but revolting horror and you still think to be "blackpilled" cause you hate some random whores who are total unrelated to you.

But when it comes to mommy you turn into a bluepilled simp like the rest of npcs.NO ONE LOVES YOU. HUMANITY IS PURE EVIL. EVERYONES DESERVE DEATH AND ONLY DEATH.

FUCK HUMANS AND FUCK MY LIFE. I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN IN THIS PURULENT WORLD.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, SERGE CLOSE THE REGISTRATION

We have the first mommycuck. Who's next?

We have the first mommycuck. Who's next?
Water is wet post.

"Do you really believe that she would not get aroused and have orgasms after orgasms like your cuck father never was able too?She would even get a kick looking at the head of your dad on the spike with his cuckolded idiotic expression. She would glare at you half dead and her filthy cunt would become the Niagara falls."

Sounds like someone is projecting his mommy cucks me fetish onto others or atleast living it out literarically.

I just tried to describe the brutality of the scene or it would not have the same blackpilling effect. Yes irl cucks would find this horror "sexy".

I just tried to describe the brutality of the scene or it would not have the same blackpilling effect. Yes irl cucks would find this horror "sexy".
Just dont post like a mentally insane cuckold from reddit theory.

This thread made me kek irl.

some boomer foids had some honor :feelsUgh: my sister is a giga whore but my mom isn't. that's why some of us can be bluepilled at first

All people are like that, father would also trow out his wife and kids on the street without a cent if he had a chance with a 20yo foid, it happened many times. Humans are sick and perversed, they think with their sex organ. When humans get turned on, mind and morality shuts down.

Why are greycels like this? Why do they have to be such infiltrators

All people are like that, father would also trow out his wife and kids on the street without a cent if he had a chance with a 20yo foid, it happened many times. Humans are sick and perversed, they think with their sex organ. When humans get turned on, mind and morality shuts down.
chad always has a chance with 20 year old foid unless he's like 70+ or something. for the rest of betacucks life is always shit. this is why the only stable society is forced marriage when young with capital punishment upon breaking the contract

chad always has a chance with 20 year old foid unless he's like 70+ or something. for the rest of betacucks life is always shit. this is why the only stable society is forced marriage when young with capital punishment upon breaking the contract
Yeah, sometimes young girls use married guys for quick cash. Older guys have more money.

Idk dude I just want to be raptured out of this wicked world.

It's more suifuel for fathers, husbands and betabuxxers than incels and blkpillers

Yeah and my father is an alcoholic failure :lul:

Ok, everyone knows this c'mon

When I was a little child and I used to love my mommy I asked my father why did he argue with her so much and told him she was a good person. He said to me: "Time will tell".
I will never forget those wise words.

@Subhuman Currycel @ThoughtfulCel @Fearofeight @RREEEEEEEEE @FinnCel @JosefMengelecel @tehgymcel420 @VincentVanCock @Irredeemable @Edmund_Kemper @VincentVanCock @Diocel

The most brootal blackpill I have ever seen on this forum.

Water is wet post.

"Do you really believe that she would not get aroused and have orgasms after orgasms like your cuck father never was able too?She would even get a kick looking at the head of your dad on the spike with his cuckolded idiotic expression. She would glare at you half dead and her filthy cunt would become the Niagara falls."

Sounds like someone is projecting his mommy cucks me fetish onto others or atleast living it out literarically.
OP exagerated a fucking lot JFL, most people don't get aroused with brutal hardcore gore.

Of course foids, even my and your mothers, would get aroused by some display of violence and domination, but disembowed bodies and open heads with brains leaking out is a little too much.

OP mixed his own inner fetishes with some blackpill truths.
This thread made me kek irl.
True, women are ALL even, but SOME guys are garbage too.
It's more suifuel for fathers, husbands and betabuxxers than incels and blkpillers
Tbh, we will never even reach this scenario JFL, it's OVER.

Last edited:
@Subhuman Currycel @ThoughtfulCel @Fearofeight @RREEEEEEEEE @FinnCel @JosefMengelecel @tehgymcel420 @VincentVanCock @Irredeemable @Edmund_Kemper @VincentVanCock @Diocel

The most brutal i have seen here was the " chads get relationships, subchads get business transactions".

It's literally the "Alpha fucks, betabuxx on steroids", by far the worst i seen on that place, especially because different from OP's imaginary scenario, you can see the former one in your everyday life and it's very accurate.

Even If you looksmax and improve, you will only get a business transaction, only chads get mutual genuine relationship.

yes, this is obvious.
in fact, your mother should be your first experience with how unreasonable, fickle, dumb, and lookist foids are.
and if you are ugly, your mother hates you for reminding her of her own deficient genes.

OP is projecting hard I see. Thinks just because his own mother was a whore that everyone else's was one too, jfl.

There is no god

Let me find the nearest rope :feelsrope:

The most brutal i have seen here was the " chads get relationships, subchads get business transactions".

It's literally the "Alpha fucks, betabuxx on steroids", by far the worst i seen on that place, especially because different from OP's imaginary scenario, you can see the former one in your everyday life and it's very accurate.

Even If you looksmax and improve, you will only get a business transaction, only chads get mutual genuine relationship.
I guess that one seems obvious to me cause I've been on mgtow places before
OP is projecting hard I see. Thinks just because his own mother was a whore that everyone else's was one too, jfl.
that doesn't sound blackpilled, why would your mom be an exception?

Let me find the nearest rope :feelsrope:
:cryfeels:

Honestly i couldnt care less what my mom did when she was young