Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The ultimate test to confirm your incel status.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
As we have previously established; your female cousins are the ones who should offer you help in all things concerning sexual matters. In other words, they should fuck you. But, how many of us can say that our cousins care for us? that's why I have developed this very simple test.

Go to your cousin and ask her this: " cousin; if by a freaky accident of nature my dick gets bitten by a very poisonous snake, and the only way to remove its poison on time is if you suck my dick, and spit the poison out; would you save me or would you let me die?"

That's it; this is the test. If your cousin says she would rather see you dead, then you know it's over; it's the test to end all copes.

my cousin only fucks sandniggers

This is the most autistic thing I've read all week.

Enjoy being humiliated by your cousin and whole family

Why are you so hell bent on giving Inceltears more material?

Go to your cousin and ask her this: " cousin; if by a freaky accident of nature my dick gets bitten by a very poisonous snake, and the only way to remove its poison on time is if you suck my dick, and spit the poison out; would you save me or would you let me die?"
You can rest assured that 100% of foids would let you die. Even your cousins, hell, even your mom probably, let alone non-related foids.

Even if they just needed to touch your dick instead of sucking it, they'd let you die. Maybe in this case only your mom would save you.

dont have any female cousins im afraid

Lol I’m not sure about this theory

You can rest assured that 100% of foids would let you die. Even your cousins, hell, even your mom probably, let alone non-related foids.

This is so depressing, man. You're right. Maybe even my grandmother.:cryfeels:
This is the most autistic thing I've read all week.

Enjoy being humiliated by your cousin and whole family

We're already humiliated by life, boyo. Just ask a younger cousin, then. Maybe that 10 year old loves you more than you expect.:feelskek:

This is so depressing, man. You're right. Maybe even my grandmother.:cryfeels:
Don't be like that, bro. By "you" I meant we and pretty much everyone here. We're together in this shit.

If your cousin says she would rather see you dead, then you know it's over; it's the test to end all copes.
mine would rather see me dead for sure they hate me

OP is looking to take over the mantle from Cuyen as chief IT baiter.

Comment *very beautiful

It’s people like this who fuck it up for all of us :rolleyes:

Well.... IT will love this.

my cousins are stacies but they are fucking retarded sluts i remember in their grandpa funeral one kept taking selfies of herself and msging her girlfriends like wtf man

Inceltears, print me please

That's too weird to ask and would cause me problems.

I don't know my female cousins tbh.

I don't have female cousins bro

It's time to rope, boyo. Your uncles and unties have failed to give you females with whom you could practice your seduction skills.
I'll just ask my mom

" cousin; if by a freaky accident of nature my dick gets bitten by a very poisonous snake, and the only way to remove its poison on time is if you suck my dick, and spit the poison out; would you save me or would you let me die?"
nice way to make family meetings never happen again

As we have previously established; your female cousins are the ones who should offer you help in all things concerning sexual matters. In other words, they should fuck you. But, how many of us can say that our cousins care for us? that's why I have developed this very simple test.

That's it; this is the test. If your cousin says she would rather see you dead, then you know it's over; it's the test to end all copes.
I have no female cousins

my normy friend fucks his cousin

You really enjoy being featured on IT, don't you?

You need a "test" to know that you are incel?

Do homeless people need a "test" to know whether they are destitute?

One of my younger cousins kissed me in front of everyone. She had to be about 12 years old at the time, I was 15. I also remember hugging one of my aunts and she let me rub my dick all over her. All of these are southern, country bumpkin family members, of course. I prob wouldn't be an incel if I grew up down there.

You really enjoy being featured on IT, don't you?

I don't read their shit tbh. Have I been featured again?
One of my younger cousins kissed me in front of everyone. She had to be about 12 years old at the time, I was 15. I also remember hugging one of my aunts and she let me rub my dick all over her. All of these are southern, country bumpkin family members, of course. I prob wouldn't be an incel if I grew up down there.

I'm a southerner too.

Guests = 66 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yeah Cucktears is definetly monitering this thread right now.

As for the topic. FUCK NO! I wouldn't ask anyone much less my own female relatives that kind of question. LMAO!

Go do that and let us know what she says

what the actual fuck, have fun being mocking by your cousins

Guests = 66 :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Yeah Cucktears is definetly monitering this thread right now.

As for the topic. FUCK NO! I wouldn't ask anyone much less my own female relatives that kind of question. LMAO!

My threads always have a lot of guests now lol I'm pretty sure they stalk me

My cousin is a whore. She’s one of the foids who post on Instagram pictures of her with a lighter or depressing poems.

ngl this thread made me laugh out loud

" cousin; if by a freaky accident of nature my dick gets bitten by a very poisonous snake, and the only way to remove its poison on time is if you suck my dick, and spit the poison out; would you save me or would you let me die?"
You truly are a spicy Brazilian boyo :feelskek::feelsokman:

I don't fuck my cousins. This isn't Japan!

My cousins make fun of me for being autistic. Never had a chance.

The fuck did I just read.