Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The Ultimate Whitepill

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
According to Hesiod, when Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus, the king of the gods, took vengeance by presenting Pandora to Prometheus' brother Epimetheus. Pandora opened a jar left in her care containing sickness, death and many other unspecified evils which were then released into the world.[4] Though she hastened to close the container, only one thing was left behind – usually translated as Hope, though it could also have the pessimistic meaning of "deceptive expectation".

I know I will never ascend or find love. Im not a youngcel. 26 yo and at some point you know whch cards are in the deck and which ones are not. I drew a 2 spades and 3 clubs. You know youre not gonna get a royal flush. Either you keep playing and lose all your money or take your losses and fold. Those whove played poker know however that its hard to fold before the end of the set. Theres hope. A hope despite all statisticall odds. A hope comprised of magical thinking and delusion. Even if they know theyll lose they keep playing because of fundamental human instinctive biases.

When ascending by the current definition of ascsension (sex, love) is not any longer a logical probobility. Another form of ascension should be strived towards. This ascension is not winning the pot. This whitepilled ascension is folding the hand and leaving the table. Giving up in its entirety. Not 99.9% give up. Not MGTOW copes only to turn 180 into a simp as soon as a waitress touches your gullible shoulder. Im talking about inducing a process in yourself that brings you to surrender your hope in its absolute entirity. Theres no going back or beating around the bush. Theres not a .0001% chance in your mind the wardens phone will ring to inform him of the stay of execution. Im talking about the percentage of hope being an Absolute Zero. A heart and soul thats frozen till 0 degree kelvin yet the body still intact. The worst demon of hope has been casted out thru an exorcism of ultimate whitepill.

Now we all know. Hope is incels toughest enemy. The largest mountain to cross. The final boss of the only game incels can win. The other games lead to ER or Rope. If you choose that thats fine. The discussion in this thread is intended for those not seeing the other games end scenarios as right for them.

What we shall discuss in this thread are ideas how to get rid of all hope with not a trace of hope left not eradicated. A total expulsion; the final exorcism. The Ultimate Whitepill.

Last edited:
good on paper but too hard to achieve irl

this is pretty much some kind of ego death. Unfortunately hope is just too intrinsic to our beings, perhaps even in a genetic level. Sort of self preservation mechanism we all have.

Unfortunately hope is just too intrinsic to our beings, perhaps even in a genetic level. Sort of self preservation mechanism we all have.
Yeah, despite how black pilled I am I still have little hope, for some reason the thought that I'll die alone as a KHHV doesn't register to me. I feel like one day things will get better and I will ascend, even though I know all the science points to no. In this way humans can be very illogical.

Yeah, despite how black pilled I am I still have little hope, for some reason the thought that I'll die alone as a KHHV doesn't register to me. I feel like one day things will get better and I will ascend, even though I know all the science points to no. In this way humans can be very illogical.
We all do. That's why I don't really believe when users say they truly accepted it's over. FFS even some oldcels in their 50s still seem to have some false hope deep down which is just sad. We're still animals, afterall.

I will find a way. I already know the way. All standing in my way is the hunger to inflict trauma on the world the likes of which human beings lack the capacity to grasp my depravity. I wish they were worth it. But theyre not worthy of my attention. If I focus my attention on them it is like a loop focussing on an ant in the sun. Yet what will I ultimately gain from seeing empty biomachanic machines cry for mercy only to deny them any empathy. Those last moments of immolation induced from a higher creature will not bring them the humiliation of selfreflection. They cannot understand that the glass from the loop are carves of mirror. They are to stupid to understand my altruistic gesture. And even if they came to my intended realization it still did not make my time spend on these creatures any more than a waste. No matter how much suffering you can inflict upon them the only relevant consequence is the regret of wasting your time to bring justice to a cosmos that does not recognize your futile efforts. Its punching your fist against waves of the sea in order to flatten the curve. Its hopeless. Nothing in our universe deserves your passion, wheher this passion means fury of fire or attachment to temporary phenomena. All passion is distraction from the creeping black hole that resides inside. Run away from the void like a coward or salute yourself before diving in. Those are your options. To Be. Or Not To Be.

Respect OP. Respect.

I too am looking towards other pursuits but that still won't stop me spreading the :blackpill: though.

Without hope what else is there besides the rope?

All standing in my way is the hunger to inflict trauma on the world the likes of which human beings lack the capacity to grasp my depravity.
In case the FBI is viewing this thread, I am in no way endorsing such behaviour in our society and I'm taking no part in it.

the glock. the bridge. the drug OD. The cars on the road. The tub.
Without hope what else is there besides the rope?
Ropeing is still hopeing. You hope for an end of the pain. Thus you are passionate about the pain. Thus you have an attachment to the pain. Thus you have not fully let go.

Ropeing is still hopeing. You hope for an end of the pain. Thus you are passionate about the pain. Thus you have an attachment to the pain. Thus you have not fully let go.
Sounds like Buddhist philosophy to me. I used to like that stuff for coping.

I like the attitude. It says something similar in the Bhagavad Gita. Freeing yourself from desire to make way for Krishna.

What happened that youre no longer into it?
Idk I guess I got bored of it. I read Siddhartha and listened to the Art of Happiness. There is something appealing about it when I think about it. Your original post makes more sense now.

I know I will never ascend or find love. Im not a youngcel. 26 yo and at some point you know whch cards are in the deck and which ones are not. I drew a 2 spades and 3 clubs. You know youre not gonna get a royal flush. Either you keep playing and lose all your money or take your losses and fold. Those whove played poker know however that its hard to fold before the end of the set. Theres hope. A hope despite all statisticall odds. A hope comprised of magical thinking and delusion. Even if they know theyll lose they keep playing because of fundamental human instinctive biases.

When ascending by the current definition of ascsension (sex, love) is not any longer a logical probobility. Another form of ascension should be strived towards. This ascension is not winning the pot. This whitepilled ascension is folding the hand and leaving the table. Giving up in its entirety. Not 99.9% give up. Not MGTOW copes only to turn 180 into a simp as soon as a waitress touches your gullible shoulder. Im talking about inducing a process in yourself that brings you to surrender your hope in its absolute entirity. Theres no going back or beating around the bush. Theres not a .0001% chance in your mind the wardens phone will ring to inform him of the stay of execution. Im talking about the percentage of hope being an Absolute Zero. A heart and soul thats frozen till 0 degree kelvin yet the body still intact. The worst demon of hope has been casted out thru an exorcism of ultimate whitepill.

Now we all know. Hope is incels toughest enemy. The largest mountain to cross. The final boss of the only game incels can win. The other games lead to ER or Rope. If you choose that thats fine. The discussion in this thread is intended for those not seeing the other games end scenarios as right for them.

What we shall discuss in this thread are ideas how to get rid of all hope with not a trace of hope left not eradicated. A total expulsion; the final exorcism. The Ultimate Whitepill.
do psychedelics tbh

Over for philosophycels.

Imo I tink the few possible ways are either u live off the grid or become an ordained monk. Most of us layincels r unable to have such aspirations much less maintain such resolve while living in this hyper stimulated society.