Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill THE UNDEBATEABLE CONCLUSION TO HEIGHT VS FACE DEBATE

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
Height MULTIPLIES attractiveness

Face CREATES attractiveness

That is the END OF THE FUCKING DISCUSSION.

Women are not attracted to the length of your spine, they’re attracted to facial bones, which are ENHANCED by a long spine

Now stfu all you shortfags, we’re not any better off than you getting women.

Women who fuck ogres (who are already rare) quickly leave them as soon as a nice face chad comes along.

I will admit in some fucking tiny 0.0001% looks niche, somewhere between 5.5 and 6/10, being tall alone will get you the girl because 1. she had no other immediate options and 2. She was momentarily content with you, however, these relationships never last.

So the conclusion is, a TINY niche of incel or near incel men can get sex for their height, but for the vast majority of us tallfags that will NEVER EVER happen because it takes a lottery win of lucky circumstances, and extroversion and jestermaxxing.

For 99.9999% of men, it’s Height multiplies looks and face creates looks.

Last edited:
nice. well said.

The discussion will keep on forever

height is correlated with a bigger more dimorphic skull, bigger brain, larger frame and possibly with bigger penis.

unnatractive tall males are an anomaly so in that case face > height

LOL height doesn’t come from spine, most men’s torsos are the same height - the difference comes from LEGS.

Foids definitely ARE attracted to long legs because it means the person can run faster and therefore has more chance of survival on the African plains where humans come from. Evolution, duh.

Height alone can be enough, I’ve seen it with my own eyes.