Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The underlyingly negative pejorative hicks give to people who are sad, suffered, and complain as "victims", do you think we're victims?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
it takes a sanctuary city to take care of you. I bet in the rural country they treat incels like hunchbacks.

We can all say a sanctuary city like L.A., seattle, etc. is worse for inces because of the dating market. Sure, maybe.
More people, more jugment.
But I think if you suffer depression and anxiety the rural south/ or midwest are the elast place you wanna be.
The fucking hicks there don't give no fucks about anyone who is in pain, or has suffered issues.

Do you all think we're "victims"?
I mean it's such a loaded term, and rednecks don't elaborate.
Do they mean that victims complain and are netitled to a betterl iving and don't work for themselves?
You can still looksmaxx in vicitmhood.
Do you think incels are whinybabies for their situation? or has life legit gotten us to the point where it's appropriate to say we got a bad life?

I think we all should improve our situation to the best of our ability. Whether that means putting ourselves out there, developing healthier routines, being productive, going to therapy, or even just getting ourselves out of bed.
Don’t get so caught up in semantics. Just don’t let yourself become someone who gives up on life and wallows in self pity.

I think we all should improve our situation to the best of our ability. Whether that means putting ourselves out there, developing healthier routines, being productive, going to therapy, or even just getting ourselves out of bed.
Don’t get so caught up in semantics. Just don’t let yourself become someone who gives up on life and wallows in self pity.
I think I look like you. incels have to admit that women are not a possibility, so they should not do any project, no plan that involves approaching women. incels need to seek improvement in their quality of life through other means.

Yes, we are victims. I don't mean victims of loneliness, though we are lonely. We are victims of a world who shrugs at our mental health issues. An anorexic girl isn't a victim of her weight, but she's a victim of her neuroses. So the world will bust ass to save her from herself. No matter how toxic or self-destructive her thinking is. Nobody goes that far for us.

Our current culture has been influenced so much by postmodernism and identity politics that the term victim itself has a bad connotation. So many idiots considering themselves oppressed has taken away credibility from the real victims. We can't even express our grievances because we're seen as just whiners and complainers.

It is a problem, sure, but it doesn't impede anyone from seeking to improve their life in any way. Women might not be an option, but everything else in your life can always be improved. LDAR? More like stop being a little pussy and try to improve your life.

Our current culture has been influenced so much by postmodernism and identity politics that the term victim itself has a bad connotation. So many idiots considering themselves oppressed has taken away credibility from the real victims. We can't even express our grievances because we're seen as just whiners and complainers.

It is a problem, sure, but it doesn't impede anyone from seeking to improve their life in any way. Women might not be an option, but everything else in your life can always be improved. LDAR? More like stop being a little pussy and try to improve your life.
being a complainer is just the ROOT OF PROTESTING AGAINST INJUSTICE.
complaining is good. America rebelled against the british and created a powerful civilization.
sensespeaking, and structure lecturing are different labelizations than just whining.
Structure lecturing helps build structure, and speak sense. It's lawful.
Get on a platform and be a world leader and people dont' se you as whinign or complaining.
it is considered whining when the problem is you, and not the situation. When due manliness isn't there.
But if someone is literally whining because people gave them a shoe too small for the military because the officer made a mistake, then they're not whining, that's just sensespeaking. Some may perceive it as whining ut that's their idiocy.

Rural ppl is retarded and rude. They usually get into marriage. I thing inceldom is most common in cities than towns.

looks or death

I definitely do believe that environment plays a role in just about anything.

I've always found that city slickers treated me worse than local hicks, I guess it might just be because I'm a local.

we are the losers of this system.
our numbers are growing.
they obviously need us for work but we have nothing to work for.
we are complaining because our needs arent met.
and we arent slaves so they either aid us and improve our life quality or we retire from society and some of us go CHO and cause a great deal of damage