Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Universality of Curryceldom [New Year's Post]

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
We already know curries are considered as the ugliest race on earth (some might say rices, but that's still a debate). But in general, curryceldom takes its toll in the most severe way. To quantify ugliness, we generally use different rating schemes, like PSL etc. Regardless of any type of rating scheme, curries are considered as the lowest of the low (a slightly above abbos, but that does not matter) in the sexual attraction totem pole.

But we are missing an important thing here. Whatever your PSL rating is, nothing matters if foids don't find you attractive enough to ride your subhuman dick.

Let's do a simple thought experiment. Assume you are a guy with a 9/10 PSL in the year of 4020. Also assume hypergamy and foid-controlled-eugenics made the entire human race into a race of chads. All sub8.99 men has gone extinct. In the future, the lowest PSL starts from 9/10.

Who will be incels in that case? Of course those who are 9/10. They are the curries of the future.

Now, apply this scenario to today's world. Are you 7/10 Swede and are you still an incel? Congrats, you are a Swedish-curry. You are a curry to the eyes of the foids. Are you a 5/10 Norwegian viking blonde? Are you an incel? Congrats, you are a curry-viking.

We can replace the word "incel" with "curry", since "ugliness" and "curry" are synonymous.

What we can conclude from here?

Curryceldom is universal, it encompasses all human males irrespective of their race or culture. You don't need to be an Indian to become a curry. All that matters is your inner curryness. If foids find you repulsive, you are a curry, no matter what your real race is, you inner curry has flourished and taken over your PSL. Since foids find you equally repulsive as these curries --

1YOYeaX.jpg
9es8egJ.jpg
5vAQ9FE.jpg

Since it's universal, curryceldom can affect any human male. If you are perceived as a "curry" (i.e. ugly) by foids, in any form or any conceivable way, you are a curry. If you are a non-curry male suffering from inceldom, you are a curry.

Those who agree with this argument and brave enough to embrace their inner curryness and step up to call themselves as "curries", we would like to extend our shit-anointed hands towards them and embrace as our brothers. We would like to call them as "honorary curries".

Welcome to curryceldom brothers!

Enjoy your stay. Happy Curry Year 2020!! Superpower FTW!!!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
We-are-all-curry-theory.

Superpower 2020

Congrats on being a superpower. Are the Zabbaleen curries too?

I guess that makes me a half rice half white hapacel currycel.

No. 18 year old now currycel.
Great! :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Is Shekhata's fox a curry?
Yup looks like that was its last wish, I can say just looking at its face, it embraced the inner curry while it was dying.
I guess that makes me a half rice half white hapacel currycel.

Embrace your inner curry buddy boyo. There is a curry sleeping inside every incel's heart, you just need to wake him up.

Then you can freely start street-shitting.

Last edited:
OP is correct, if you are incel, you are curry. Those who deny this fact are house curries who think their chad masters see a difference between them and the field curries.

It's time to embrace our curryceldom, we're not the first Non-Indian currycels to realize the truth and embrace the shining path of currymaxxing... As a Sicilian currycel, allow me to show you some examples of currymaxxing from ancient Roman times in the land of Italy... Sanskrit for "peninsula".

Pompey The Currycel

Modern Painting of Pompey the Great (Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus (official nomenclature CN·POMPEIVS·CN·F·SEX·N·MAGNVS; 29 September 106 BC – 28 September 48 BC) was found with Vaishnav caste mark on his forehead (V shaped tilak) indicating that in ancient times Romans practiced what is in present day called as hinduism.

Roman emperors also sported the title ‘Dev‘ as the termination of their names in the Hindu royal style.

Above painting was discovered in ancient Italian houses during archaeological excavations.
Kausalya, Kaikeyi and Sumitra, wives of the aged king Dasarath sharing the divine fertility potion to beget illustrious sons as described in Ramayana (written by Sage Valmiki). Dasarath legend is also part of ancient Egyptian lore.

Above two paintings found in Italy during archaeological excavations depict scenes from Ramayana, where Rama, Seetha and Lakshmana are leaving for forest (painting 1), Vaali and Sugreeva, two monkey chiefs disputing over a woman Tara whom both claim as wife (painting 2).

An ancient painting found in Italian home showing Lav and Kusa driving away a captured royal sacrificial horse (Aswamedha Yaga) belonging to their father Rama (painting 1).
This is ascribed to brothers Remus and Ramulus, which are latter-day variations of the Hindu name Rama.
2nd Painting is a mosaic captioned “A Pastoral Scene” from the 2nd century AD and is on display at the museum in Corinth, 60 Km. from Athens (Greece). Obviously this is Lord Krishna the incarnation of Lord Vishnu in his boyhood.
The bare body, horizontal flute, cross-legged stance, standing under a tree with a few cows grazing around is exactly how Krishna is depicted in Hindu pictures.

Another modern illustration of a Roman currycel.

This painting is of a Roman superior, who is seen wearing the Hindu dhoti, chappals (sandals) and Hindu (Vaishnav) tilak marks on his neck and forehead, reminding one of the times when Europe practiced Vedic dharma and Hinduism.

All these are is proofs that in ancient Hindu Europe, Krishna and Rama as much as the Siva Linga were worshipped as they are still worshipped by the Hindus in Hindusthan (present India), but real history has been wiped out in later years.

Anonymous currycel source:

OP is correct, if you are incel, you are curry. Those who deny this fact are house curries who think their chad masters see a difference between them and the field curries.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

View attachment 184195
Above painting was discovered in ancient Italian houses during archaeological excavations.

These foids look like they are literally wearing traditional curry-foid garb, ngl.

5403492257_db0e12493e_n.jpg

Intergalactic alien level high-IQ post. This deserves it's own thread.

Last edited:
we are all one in the vindaloo

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

These foids look like they are literally wearing traditional curry-foid garb, ngl.

5403492257_db0e12493e_n.jpg

Intergalactic alien level high-IQ post. This deserves it's own thread.
They even look like curryfoids, in fact many Italian foids look like curryfoids. My great grandmother on my mother's side who was Italian and not even Sicilian was so dark that when I was a child, I thought she was either black or curry, she was so wrinkled and dark that her race was ambiguous. One can easily insert meds into an Indian scene and Indians into a med scene and people wouldn't notice because they're all curries.

If I find enough material to make a huge wall of text thread about the Med-India Currycel Connection, I'll post it.

we are all one in the vindaloo

The strange thing about vindaloo is that if you take a shit after eating vindaloo, your shit will still look like vindaloo, there is no metamorphosis in terms of a visual perspective.

pork-vindaloo.jpg
163914_0-919-5435-5435.jpg

They even look like curryfoids, in fact many Italian foids look like curryfoids. My great grandmother on my mother's side who was Italian and not even Sicilian was so dark that when I was a child, I thought she was either black or curry, she was so wrinkled and dark that her race was ambiguous. One can easily insert meds into an Indian scene and Indians into a med scene and people wouldn't notice because they're all curries.

If I find enough material to make a huge wall of text thread about the Med-India Currycel Connection, I'll post it.

Damn ...

Make a thread buddy boyo, my take on currymaxxing is purely philosophical and dialectical.

But if you can make some archeological/historical/anthropological argument, that would be great.

The strange thing about vindaloo is that if you take a shit after eating vindaloo, your shit will still look like vindaloo, there is no metamorphosis in terms of a visual perspective.

pork-vindaloo.jpg
163914_0-919-5435-5435.jpg

your profile pic tells me your an expert in this subject

We already know curries are considered as the ugliest race on earth (some might say rices, but that's still a debate). But in general, curryceldom takes its toll in the most severe way. To quantify ugliness, we generally use different rating schemes, like PSL etc. Regardless of any type of rating scheme, curries are considered as the lowest of the low (a slightly above abbos, but that does not matter) in the sexual attraction totem pole.

But we are missing an important thing here. Whatever your PSL rating is, nothing matters if foids don't find you attractive enough to ride your subhuman dick.

Let's do a simple thought experiment. Assume you are a guy with a 9/10 PSL in the year of 4020. Also assume hypergamy and foid-controlled-eugenics made the entire human race into a race of chads. All sub8.99 men has gone extinct. In the future, the lowest PSL starts from 9/10.

Who will be incels in that case? Of course those who are 9/10. They are the curries of the future.

Now, apply this scenario to today's world. Are you 7/10 Swede and are you still an incel? Congrats, you are a Swedish-curry. You are a curry to the eyes of the foids. Are you a 5/10 Norwegian viking blonde? Are you an incel? Congrats, you are a curry-viking.

We can replace the word "incel" with "curry", since "ugliness" and "curry" are synonymous.

Curryceldom is universal, it encompasses all human males irrespective of their race or culture. You don't need to be an Indian to become a curry. All that matters is your inner curryness. If foids find you repulsive, you are a curry, no matter what your real race is, you inner curry has flourished and taken over your PSL. Since foids find you equally repulsive as these curries --

1YOYeaX.jpg
9es8egJ.jpg
5vAQ9FE.jpg

Since it's universal, curryceldom can affect any human male. If you are perceived as a "curry" (i.e. ugly) by foids, in any form or any conceivable way, you are a curry. If you are a non-curry male suffering from inceldom, you are a curry.

Those who agree with this argument and brave enough to embrace their inner curryness and step up to call themselves as "curries", we would like to extend our shit-anointed hands towards them and embrace as our brothers. We would like to call them as "honorary curries".

Oh great a subhuman coping with race thinking the average indian looks like this rather than phenotypic variation

Oh great a subhuman coping with race thinking the average indian looks like this rather than phenotypic variation

That's not the point here, there are of course phenotypic variations. But that does not matter at the end.

If you are perceived by foids as a "curry" (or ugly), you are a "curry".

End of story. Nothing matters after that. Everything else is cope.
your profile pic tells me your an expert in this subject
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Incel=curry. Currycel= curry^2.

JBC

Cliffs: just be chad? ...err...sorrry....just be curry!

serena.jpg

With curries you need to start a new looks scale. A 10/10 curry is equivalent to a 1/10 non curry incel.

1YOYeaX.jpg
9es8egJ.jpg
5vAQ9FE.jpg

Damn you curries really hate yourself. It’s sad because I actually like some parts of Indian culture. You have great food + your women aren’t even that ugly, even the ‘ugly’ ones still look somewhat fuckable (at least they’re not BlacFoids). Why don’t you want to make your race better? You just worship whites, but don’t realise compared to whites everyone is ugly.

1YOYeaX.jpg
9es8egJ.jpg
5vAQ9FE.jpg

Ugliest race is blacks. Tyrone might do okay but that’s maybe 0.01% of black males. Africa is full of bad health + it takes a huge toll on how you look.

JBC

Cliffs: just be chad? ...err...sorrry....just be curry!

serena.jpg

JBC is the law. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
With curries you need to start a new looks scale. A 10/10 curry is equivalent to a 1/10 non curry incel.

In terms of getting laid, i.e. "end result", there is no difference between a 3/10 and 5/10 non-curry incel. Both are incels and foids will want both of them dead. So, if a 3/10 non-curry can't get laid, his inceldom is similar to that of -10/10 currycel. The scale does not matter at the end.

Take the curry-absolutism pill.
Damn you curries really hate yourself.

Lmao, where did you get that?

It’s sad because I actually like some parts of Indian culture. You have great food

Lmao, where did I said our food is bad? WTF. Dude have you actually read the post?

+ your women aren’t even that ugly, even the ‘ugly’ ones still look somewhat fuckable (at least they’re not BlacFoids).

I would even fuck all these gorgeous ladies, WTF you are talking about?

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

Why don’t you want to make your race better?

Why do I need to make my race better? It's already better. WTF you are talking about, I don't understand.

You just worship whites,

WTF. I am the most brutal white basher on this forum, WTF, lurk more december-17-2019cel.

but don’t realise compared to whites everyone is ugly.

We are no one to decide. If 99% of women from any race find white people more attractive, we have no say here. That's the reality and we are used to this fact by now.

Ugliest race is blacks. Tyrone might do okay but that’s maybe 0.01% of black males. Africa is full of bad health + it takes a huge toll on how you look.

Lmao, another coping currycel. Are you a curry boyo? You sound exactly like a curry.

Embrace your curryceldom and stop coping.

Last edited:
Yemenis= curries of Middle East.
Filipinos=curries of Southeast Asia
Peruvians= curries of Amerindians
Slavs= curries of Europe.
Pygmies= Curries of Blacks
Abos= curries of Homo sapiens.

(a slightly above abbos, but that does not matter)
You are still bluepilled about race if you think this is true, which it isn't. Aboriginals mog the shit out of curries. They have a better reputation than we do. They can also thugmaxx successfully without being accused of "trying too hard."

I will be eating more Japanese curry this year in honor of my ricecel and curry brothas.

You are still bluepilled about race if you think this is true, which it isn't. Aboriginals mog the shit out of curries. They have a better reputation than we do. They can also thugmaxx successfully without being accused of "trying too hard."
Damn, you are right. I shall repent for my sins.
I will be eating more Japanese curry this year in honor of my ricecel and curry brothas.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Japanese curries are better than Indian curries, tbh ngl.
Yemenis= curries of Middle East.
Filipinos=curries of Southeast Asia
Peruvians= curries of Amerindians
Slavs= curries of Europe.
Pygmies= Curries of Blacks
Abos= curries of Homo sapiens.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Just make a thread asking who are the curries among whites, grab a popcorn, see all whitecels shitting on each other, hilarious as fuck.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
m16uzl16lhg21.png

If humor really mattered to foids, incels would be the greatest slayers of all time and you just proved it my curry brother!
View attachment 192014

:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: Thanks brocel.

Humor is a meme, women have an extremely low sense of humor.

Good humor == jawline + chin + zygos + eyes + tall + white

LWuSzBn.png

The suffix -cel should be replaced by -curry.

Ex. Gymcels should become gymcurries.

The suffix -cel should be replaced by -curry.

Ex. Gymcels should become gymcurries.

High IQ,

gymcel --> gymcurry
mentalcel --> mentalcurry
wristcel --> wristcurry
dickcel --> dickcurry/currydick
whitecel --> whitecurry
blackcel --> blackcurry
ricecel --> ricecurry/curryrice
currycel --> currycurry

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Making fun of curries is multiversal, they are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to SMV.

Beyond over for currycels ngl.

Curryceldom is even more universal than riceceldom :feelsbadman:

Curryceldom is even more universal than riceceldom :feelsbadman:
Embrace your inner curry buddy boyo, if you are incel, better be the supreme incel, the currycel.

I dont agree curries the ugliest race

All that matters is your inner curryness. If foids find you repulsive, you are a curry, no matter what your real race is, you inner curry has flourished and taken over your PSL
RrYhTGq.gif

Golden thread