Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Universality of the Zabbaleen pill

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
"Zabbaleen" means people of garbage, the Zabbaleen are sand niggers who collect trash from Egypt in order to profit their mayor who just sits in his villa all day smoking shisha.
9-b.jpg

Just as the Zabbaleen are the garbage of Egypt, we are the garbage of the world. Therefore, we can all be considered Zabbaleen, the ITcels who mock us are also Zabbaleen.

Take the Zabaaleenpill

@chudur-budur @Teutonic Knight

That Zabbaleens me. No seriously, it's over for us.

The Zabbaleenpill destroyed me.

Being autistic boosts smv for women.
It's amazing how they cannot lose ever

smoking hookah all day is a nice cope. my dad does this all the time

We're proud citizens of Zabbaleen.

Sounds about right.

We are the zabbaleen of the world :cryfeels:

Please please please! Will someone here change their resume to read University of Zabbaleen.

My dream come true. Now I can declare myself as a proud Zabbaleenite. Assuming they will accept me.

My dream come true. Now I can declare myself as a proud Zabbaleenite. Assuming they will accept me.
You must swear your loyalty to Mayor Shekhata.
Sh2hQ4w.jpg

No, that's a cope. I'm the zabala itself

Zabbaleen would be such a badass place to commit suicide. Imagine getting lost in the mountains of garbage piles, slitting your wrists, capping your head, or ODing... as your body rots under the desert sun, nobody even knows your're there... nobody but the vultures and maggots.

Zabbaleen would be such a badass place to commit suicide. Imagine getting lost in the mountains of garbage piles, slitting your wrists, capping your head, or ODing... as your body rots under the desert sun, nobody even knows your're there... nobody but the vultures and maggots.
A fitting death for a trucel :feelsrope:

knowledgemaxxed

The Zabballeen pill made me contract hepatitis C.

"Zabbaleen" means people of garbage, the Zabbaleen are sand niggers who collect trash from Egypt in order to profit their mayor who just sits in his villa all day smoking shisha.
9-b.jpg

Just as the Zabbaleen are the garbage of Egypt, we are the garbage of the world. Therefore, we can all be considered Zabbaleen, the ITcels who mock us are also Zabbaleen.

Take the Zabaaleenpill

@chudur-budur @Teutonic Knight

Take the chudur-budur Pill

We are Zabbaleen, we are the garbage people.

Im zabbaleen of this world

If I larp as an old school, stand-up-in-church-for-8-hours christian do you think I could get a trad virgin foid?

If I larp as an old school, stand-up-in-church-for-8-hours christian do you think I could get a trad virgin foid?
A foid from my church? She'd be at least 300 lb.

Is this where they are developing the egyptian space program?

Is this where they are developing the egyptian space program?
Ya, sand niggers are gonna fuck their cousins on the moon.

All must take the Zabbaleen pill.