Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Unspoken Blackpill: Clinginess

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Let's suppose that after years of bleak and soul-crushing loneliness, somehow, some way, you get a girlfriend. Fact of the matter is, you'll be obsessed. You'll hang on for dear life.

However, this creates a very precarious position. For whatever reason, almost all women hate "clinginess". In other words, if you are truly in love with them and truly treat them well, they will deem you "clingy" and BETA. They want to feel like theyre dating out of their league, and being "clingy" has just the opposite effect.

I know an Incel that got a girlfriend. He was a 4/10, unathletic, lonely virgin with hardly any social life. Like many of us here would, he became extremely attached when he FINALLY got a girlfriend. And what happened? She dumps him because he is too "clingy", ie. he cares too much.

Just a reminder that if you get a girlfriend, you can't act clingy because they hate it

On the contrary, I would know that no girl is your “girlfriend” it’s just your “turn” so to speak never get comfortable.Know that no girl is ever yours or guaranteed to you. Their loyalty lies elsewhere.

She can't leave if she's chained to the wall.

[img=200x100]http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/selectall/2017/02/09/09-roll-safe.w710.h473.jpg[/img]

Females are incapable of loyalty. To them, loyalty is clinginess. We've seen what happens when you give females rights, they do the direct opposite of clinginess, they start promoting open relationships and other degeneracy. It's time to take away their rights.

Women always have their eye on someone else. Especially if you're ugly. So even if you get a girlfriend she'll dump you anyway.

I have had girls say to me they don't mind clinging as long as the guy is hot

If you have options, and your SO is clingy then it’s a big turn off.
But if you are lonely, then clingy ness is seen as s good thing.

This is why chads and women find clingyness unattractive, it’s because they got options.
Even