Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Urgency of War for Currycels.

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
No other country in the world has such a massive disparity in male to female ratio than India.
Some Indian guys with money will betabuxx for Russian golddigging whores.
Some high iq one's might steal some from the Rice men's basket.
But overall its not enough to fulfil the loneliness of the curry chugging goblins.
Hypothetically let's say war between India and.Pakistan starts. Irrespective of the outcome Pakistan will literally collapse into a even worse hell hole than it is right now.
So what do you think Pakistani will do ?
Move to India. This is where the currycels get to ascend. Currycels should kill the filthy subhuman Pigistani males in the border and abduct the Paki girls. If she's virgin she is to be married to a good family where she'll be gradually redirected to the path of her ancestors.
If she's not virgin Indians know what to do.
Therefore war is not only.likely but crucial for Indian men. Because its the only hope for currycels to ascend.

good attempt, but I dont think you quite understand the social dynamics of the two cultures.
agree there is a big issue, and it needs solving, but I think the natural progression will be for all currys and all rices to lose the closed market protection they currently enjoy (arranged marriage for currys, bluepill betabuxxing for rices) and all nations TRY to compete evenly

You are completely retarded. India is heading for an enormous economic depression. Foreign investors are heavily taking their investments out of the country, total worth so far: $4.5 billion. In a war scenario, India would suffer greatly as well.

Also, OP is clearly Indian. His delusions reek of an Indian mindset.

India should not exist tbh, it should be *at least* 20 countries.

High IQ. People all over the country are rebelling against the Indian state.

Yeah keep coping with that idea. Pakistan is on the brink of extinction all India needs to do ia keep it going for 20 or so years and Pakistan by then will be light years behind.
You are completely retarded. India is heading for an enormous economic depression. Foreign investors are heavily taking their investments out of the country, total worth so far: $4.5 billion. In a war scenario, India would suffer greatly as well.

That's exactly why there should be war. Because not like the economy is gonna pick up. So rather than wasting the times trying to fix economy why not just straight up go for a war and use that time to neutralize male population on both sides. After war there could be settlements in newly captured lands leading to a fresh new real estate market.
Currycel ascending by rapemaxxing and quantity culling: Checked.
Having the pride of winning "Anada One" : Checked.
New markets to boost economy: Checked.

War is what drives success and innovation. Why USA is always at the leading edge of all forms but especially military r&d ,because its always at war.
Why are kikes in Israel science mogging everyone. Cuz they are 24/7 at war with all their neighbors.
While Europe which stopped fighting among each other are pretty much degeneracy maxxxing and slowly dying out. What on earth happened to European companies ? Where's Ericson, Where is Nokia ? What happened to BlackBerry ?Tesla will eat away German car market in the blink of an eye, just like the Japanese and the Korean one's did. Other than the pharmaceutical sector all other fields in Europe has lost its edge to Asia. All that the Swedish and German people do is be degenerate Chad n Stacy and virtue signal to the world.
For the sake of long term peace WAR.

Last edited:
It is really great to know that. Secession one of the most antidemocratic acts.

The pakistanis wouldn't stand a chance against the shit cannons.

The opposition leader of the Pakistani government literally threaten about "Sindhudesh". try pulling that shit in India and you and all your associates will loose everything. Maybe not get lynched cuz then you'll become poster boy for some communist but definitely loose any prospects of job and education.
The pakistanis wouldn't stand a chance against the shit cannons.
I waa thinking more of a pork blood drenched bullets.
Or even better swine manure being air dropped.
What else does curry imply ? Sri Lanka and Bengali are too few too little. Pakistani usually identify as sand niggers online, but they call themselves Indian when applying for a job. Kek. Weird flex but Ok.

Last edited:
The OP is a typical Indian loser. I hate being Indian because of idiots like the OP. Delusional to the max. I hope a superbug infects India and kills off all its men. Then I hope the superbug spreads to Asia and Africa. I hope that only white men are left and then they breed with all the foids left behind. Colored men like myself have no place in this world.

Do u live in India? I hate Indians and hope they stop coming over to the USA.
You can follow rhe footsteps of noodlewhores and hate yourself but that won't change the fact that Judan banks need new people to boost both the population and economy vua workforce. Niggers are too low iq. Muslims too illiterate and jihadimaxxed to fit in western "civilization" ( if you can call it a.civilization) and hispanics are just a stone throw away from niggers.
So what you're left with is rice and curry. But rice are all aging and too nationalist to easily leave their land in the number that kike overlord wants so to compensate for the lack of wageslave curries need to be let in.
Yeah, I would hate being in that shithole of India.
Meanwhile look up Amerindian shitskin brainlet.