Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The urinary and reproductive system of women is ugly and disturbing because its internal components are very present in its external structure

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
The vulva contains inside or behind their labia majora or external labia the urethra, the vagina and part of the clitoris.
If you see their urethra you can watch a literally hole.
Resultado de imagen de uretra mujer
Resultado de imagen de uretra woman
Imagen relacionada

I am not surprised because so many women suffer from urinary infection although they take care of themselves, that thing is literally exposed to the entry of any bacteria, viruses, dirt, etc. It even has a size in which in some cases a finger can enter.
Resultado de imagen de clitoris woman
Resultado de imagen de clitoris woman

Now we go to the clitoris, as we can see in the first photo, the pussy on the right looks better than the one on the left that is already in the shape of a hamburger or roast beef.
The clitoris is ugly as it looks like a meat claw that looks through a strange flesh flower like the vulva is ...
In fact, the clitoris is the least necessary part of the entire apparatus since most of the pleasure is obtained by the woman through the vaginal walls, hence the obsession of females through the long and thick penises. In fact it is only an accessory appendix that may disappear in the future, like the vermiform appendix of whales.

And finally the vagina that is a rather large hole and the place where heterosexual intercourse occurs and the gestation or abortion of children by women.

"microscopic photo of the vagina"
The most beautiful thing I've seen in my life!:feelspuke:

Attachments

• 1569685867425.png
    1569685867425.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
Tbh this is gross but I'd say the same thing about a dude's tract as well.

Tbh this is gross but I'd say the same thing about a dude's tract as well.
female genital is worst, depending of the woman, it's like some extraterrestrial facehugger from alien movie

Absolute boner fuel.

Pictures like this are what creates Volcels.

This photo just gave me nightmares.... now I don't even know if I want to stick my pp in something like that..... :worryfeels:
There are fleshlights specifically made like that to give extra pleasure

That thing is very interesting, if between legs of cute teen girl

Women are so disgusting.

What a way to ruin someone's dream of having sex thanks you sure know how to make a man feel sick.

Tbh entire human reproduction process and its nuances, from intercourse to birth, is gross. I would say that I look foward to day that we will be grown in vats, but both you and I know that it would be dystopian hell where mr. Zogg and noseberg just grow specialized slaves en masse.