Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The US government killed close to over a million sandcels due to the War on Terrorism, yet there isn't any cry for their lives mattering.

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
Because the killed don't have bbc or cool halo. Meanwhile one bbc killed stirred up white foids around the world.

Pakistanis, Afghans, Yemenis, Somalis (they aren't bbc) get killed by US forces almost daily. Children are bombed to death by US drone strikes as a JBW is sitting on some screen in Oklahoma.

The death of one useless criminal piece of shit matters more to women than millions of sandcels. Because their SMV combined doesn't equal to a BBC's.

it has nothing to do with BBC. It's basically Burgerlivesmatter unless you are white.
Also then they wonder why terrorism exists :feelskek:
Just witness your entire city being bombed for some oil and not hate the bombers bro :soy:

I only care about Incel lives

It's more that Americans are goyim-cattle in Hebrew so they only care about the things their government tells them to.

BLM is not anti government in fact the government supports it by making the "free" media shill for it. Zio Don orange man bad is on the same team as the Zionists who own all US tv networks

Lots of people complain about atrocities on civilians during war. Not even Obama could escape that.

The British are one of the biggest terrorists in human history yet when the Irish blew up some buildings in England they were painted as the most evil people in history. The British still preach about IRA bombs that didn't even kill anyone for example the Manchester bomb.

It’s funny how the kike-tribe keep killing it’s own cousins, like wtf? They should unite with other sand-tribes not bomb them to pieces.

This is true, cumskins only care if you're a cumskin or a nigger. If you're brown, nobody cares. Fuck cumskins and niggers. And that includes the towelhead Islamic whores who joined BLM protests.

This is true, cumskins only care if you're a cumskin or a nigger. If you're brown, nobody cares. Fuck cumskins and niggers. And that includes the towelhead Islamic whores who joined BLM protests.

War on Terror is a fuckin joke
My country doesnt have its own %100 domestic car/computer factorys while it has domestic factorys that makes APCs and military drones.

They are not Islamic if theyre whoring. Also yea, seeing these ""Muslim"" (only in name) sluts put their instagram DPs as black for Flyod meanwhile every second week some hospital gets dronestriked in Afghanistan or some sandcel territory. No sympathy for them. Fucking brutal, it made me so angry.

Because the killed don't have bbc or cool halo. Meanwhile one bbc killed stirred up white foids around the world.

Pakistanis, Afghans, Yemenis, Somalis (they aren't bbc) get killed by US forces almost daily. Children are bombed to death by US drone strikes as a JBW is sitting on some screen in Oklahoma.

The death of one useless criminal piece of shit matters more to women than millions of sandcels. Because their SMV combined doesn't equal to a BBC's.

The OP is lying. The Iraqis fighted each other and bombed each other. Many women were also killed by the car-bombs or suicide-bombers. Most men killed were not "cels" also, moron.

I am old enough to remember the preparation phase and invasion of Iraq. The Iraqi army did not even put any resistance in most places.

USA was/is shit because it took Iraq's side in the Iraq's invasion of Iran. Why did the UN not help Iran which was invaded like the UN did help Southern Korea fight back the invasion from the North?

This is the blatant lie: "The US government killed close to over a million sandcels"

Literally no one gives a shit about sandniggers. We're basically target practice for the US military.

The OP is lying. The Iraqis fighted each other and bombed each other. Many women were also killed by the car-bombs or suicide-bombers. Most men killed were not "cels" also, moron.

I am old enough to remember the preparation phase and invasion of Iraq. The Iraqi army did not even put any resistance in most places.

USA was/is shit because it took Iraq's side in the Iraq's invasion of Iran. Why did the UN not help Iran which was invaded like the UN did help Southern Korea fight back the invasion from the North?

This is the blatant lie: "The US government killed close to over a million sandcels"
:soy::soy::soy::soy:
The US tried to subvert Iran in 1952.
The US radicalized Pakistan in 1960s.
The US destroyed Afghanistan in 1978.
The US destroyed Iraq in 2003.
The US funded ISIS and tried to take down the Syrian government from 2008-14.

And, the US literally defends a colonial state that has no basis in reality other than "We Wuz Kangz" tier wewuzzism from a bunch of Whites LARPing as OG Jews aka Israel.

The British are one of the biggest terrorists in human history yet when the Irish blew up some buildings in England they were painted as the most evil people in history. The British still preach about IRA bombs that didn't even kill anyone for example the Manchester bomb.
Did you watch that documentary unquiet graves last week

Literally no one gives a shit about sandniggers. We're basically target practice for the US military.
The way Middle Eastern males are treated is similar to how South Asian males would be treated if they tried to thugmaxx and were at least a bit successful at being intimidating and demanding respect like Middle Eastern males have the rep of to people in western countries imo.

White women don't want to fuck arab men so nobody cares.

You are right, that's why is very hard for me to empathize with Americans now "oh no, there's going to be a civil war I'm sure, blm will attack my rich neighborhood" boo fucking hoo, they lived sheltered life without knowing how is like to be afraid for your life, 9/11 was a tragedy? Don't make me laugh. They don't know how is like to be a kid and hear bombers and planes flying over your head and going to sleep without knowing will you wake up in the morning. I sorry for my fellow uscells but I wish america to burn to the ground and all that is left is dust.

:soy::soy::soy::soy:
The US tried to subvert Iran in 1952.
The US radicalized Pakistan in 1960s.
The US destroyed Afghanistan in 1978.
The US destroyed Iraq in 2003.
The US funded ISIS and tried to take down the Syrian government from 2008-14.

And, the US literally defends a colonial state that has no basis in reality other than "We Wuz Kangz" tier wewuzzism from a bunch of Whites LARPing as OG Jews aka Israel.

I'm not going to waste more of my time with you. You could say that US destroyed France, Germany, Italy, Japan and Korea, 4 last which it is still occupies physically. US troops completely withdrew from Iraq in 2011 and you weak guys still blame others for your own inabilities. Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. Iraq attacked Iran and Kuwait and then you weak guys weep when the Kurd-gassers get some consequences.

US, Britain and Soviet Union literally destroyed Germany and took a large portion of it away. But the remaining Germans quickly recovered, because they were not weak whiners.

"US funded ISIS and tried to take down the Syrian government"

You are writing total bullshit like this. US has destroyed and defunded ISIS. The "West" has been heavily criticized for not intervening in Syria. Apart from a weak response to the chemical weapons use that was not intended to weaken Syrian army, just to destroy facilities linked to the chemical weapons program.

I am and has always been a staunch non-interventionists, including humanitarian disasters, famines etc. No to development aid, humanitarian aid, peacekeepers, humanitarian military interventions like in Kosovo...

You did not address your lie that US killed over a million "sandcels". By your logic if Japan had a civil war where over a million Japanese died, you would say that US killed over a million "ricecels".

The Arabs are pathetic losers when they could not even defeat the vastly outnumbered Jews.

It's more that Americans are goyim-cattle in Hebrew so they only care about the things their government tells them to.

BLM is not anti government in fact the government supports it by making the "free" media shill for it. Zio Don orange man bad is on the same team as the Zionists who own all US tv networks

any larger scale issue and evil that ever happened in the world is always done by the jew if you follow the money..

Did you watch that documentary unquiet graves last week
No I tend to distance myself from Troubles content as it raises my blood pressure. I was watching the 3 part drama on Dennis Neilson.

to be fair i think many muslims actually WANT to die. remember in 2014 when ISIS established their "caliphate". they claimed they would conquer all of the mideast and half of europe until 2020, while they not even could defeat the kurds.

ايري ب الله + محمد
كسم دين الفلاحين

people die everyday. no one cares. i don't.

They are not Islamic if theyre whoring. Also yea, seeing these ""Muslim"" (only in name) sluts put their instagram DPs as black for Flyod meanwhile every second week some hospital gets dronestriked in Afghanistan or some sandcel territory. No sympathy for them. Fucking brutal, it made me so angry.
No, they are definitely Islamic, just not "Muslim" (it means "one who submits to God," so if you sin, you haven't submitted at all). Yeah, that is why I hate those Islamic femorrhoids as well. Their own groups are getting bombed and then they cry for some nigger, which is just a front for their BBC-chasing.

US has destroyed and defunded ISIS.
I think despite your autism, you are fucking retarded. The Jewnited Soystates of Cuckmerica is actually funding and protecting them in Afghanistan because then their invasion has a reason to be prolonged. The incredibly based Taliban nearly wiped them out on numerous occasions, only for them to have been saved by American helicopters.

Jewnited Soystates of Cuckmerica
giphy.gif

nobody cares about us browns

Jfl. Though with the death of that one liberal judge, it's going to get better for them, I hope. Conservative majority is a good thing.

it has nothing to do with BBC. It's basically Burgerlivesmatter unless you are white.
Just witness your entire city being bombed for some oil and not hate the bombers bro :soy:
Legit lmao, RIP to all the brave Mujahideen who've died slaughtering the American pigs.

Less competition for whitecels who still have dream of ascension.

No I tend to distance myself from Troubles content as it raises my blood pressure. I was watching the 3 part drama on Dennis Neilson.
Fair enough I understand

I think despite your autism, you are fucking retarded. The Jewnited Soystates of Cuckmerica is actually funding and protecting them in Afghanistan because then their invasion has a reason to be prolonged. The incredibly based Taliban nearly wiped them out on numerous occasions, only for them to have been saved by American helicopters.

Retard? No, I've taken official IQ tests administered by real psychologists.

If I am ill-informed (even high IQ persons can have wrong information), please provide credible references for me to read.

You seem to be the retard here based on the above quote. First, USA wants to withdraw, not prolong the stay. USA has recently announced its withdrawal plans. Second, USA even supported Taleban in a limited capacity when Taleban fought ISIS in one battle. Third, if USA really wants to stay, no one can stop it. But these operations and troops in other countries cost a lot of taxpayer money and the public and voters don't see the benefit. It's not that the USA went to steal natural resources like some fact-ignorants believe. Iraq had problems attracting foreign oil companies and the contracts (that paid like 1 dollar per barrel for the foreign oil company that did the work and investments and increased production) went to non-US companies, like Chinese and Russian ones. This was in the news some years ago. USA could have taken the oil if it wanted. But did not do so. And the total costs of operations in Iraq and Afghanistan are of course much higher than what oil etc. USA could have taken. Much more economical just to buy that oil etc. from the world market instead of going into Iraq/etc., occupy and take the oil/etc. while staying there the whole time. Taliban nearly wiped USA out on numerous occasions? This is so stupid statement that it does not need any comments. Battle skills are quite irrelevant in a war. Total war is won by the side that has the bigger economy(foreign currency)and industrial base (+nuclear weapons, if the other does not have them). Of course USA does not even need to be in a total war mode to beat Taleban on the battlefield.
No I tend to distance myself from Troubles content as it raises my blood pressure.

Why is that?

Last edited:
Could it be due to there being early stages of social media back then?

I can't wait for pakis to fuck over europe.
Legit lmao, RIP to all the brave Mujahideen who've died slaughtering the American pigs.
I hope Nigger Lives Matter leads to America being balkanized
Nothing is more ragefule than seeing Afghan/Iraqi diaspora foids whoring out and having BLM icons. While their men are dying and getting blown to bits, they're getting their backs blown out. Foids truly are cattle and have no loyalty

Last edited:
This is true, cumskins only care if you're a cumskin
News to me. I never see whites lift a finger to help one another unless it's the middle one.

News to me. I never see whites lift a finger to help one another unless it's the middle one.
Yeah then you aren't opening your eyes.
Retard? No, I've taken official IQ tests administered by real psychologists.

If I am ill-informed (even high IQ persons can have wrong information), please provide credible references for me to read.

You seem to be the retard here based on the above quote. First, USA wants to withdraw, not prolong the stay. USA has recently announced its withdrawal plans. Second, USA even supported Taleban in a limited capacity when Taleban fought ISIS in one battle. Third, if USA really wants to stay, no one can stop it. But these operations and troops in other countries cost a lot of taxpayer money and the public and voters don't see the benefit. It's not that the USA went to steal natural resources like some fact-ignorants believe. Iraq had problems attracting foreign oil companies and the contracts (that paid like 1 dollar per barrel for the foreign oil company that did the work and investments and increased production) went to non-US companies, like Chinese and Russian ones. This was in the news some years ago. USA could have taken the oil if it wanted. But did not do so. And the total costs of operations in Iraq and Afghanistan are of course much higher than what oil etc. USA could have taken. Much more economical just to buy that oil etc. from the world market instead of going into Iraq/etc., occupy and take the oil/etc. while staying there the whole time. Taliban nearly wiped USA out on numerous occasions? This is so stupid statement that it does not need any comments. Battle skills are quite irrelevant in a war. Total war is won by the side that has the bigger economy(foreign currency)and industrial base (+nuclear weapons, if the other does not have them). Of course USA does not even need to be in a total war mode to beat Taleban on the battlefield.

Why is that?
Yes, you are the retard here. Your faggot nation doesn't want to leave, you dumb fuck. They've been forced to do that after some based brown guys WRECKED you guys despite the lack of technology and weapons. Jfl at little subservient morons such as yourself who sees your nation as protectors. :lul: