Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based the vast majority of people are stupid and I am smarter than them

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
1. Half of the world is females, so that's given to me.
2. Anyone socially left is a fucking idiot, so there's another big chunk cut off.
3. There's faggot conservacucks who still want womens rights and equal rights for everyone, so bye-bye.
4. Brb, cutting out fuckheads who think democracy needs to exist and is a good system (Pro tip: it's not because of the fucking idiots from 1, 2, and 3)
5. People who think races are the same and "It's just skin color bro there's no difference bro" (Not in a supremacist viewpoint, but in the point of regardless of supremacy all races are different, look at fucking skull shapes for example and tell me it's just skin)
6. People not awake to the Jewish Question
7. People not nihilist/blackpilled

I am smart as shit. I could not imagine having irl friends because 99.9% of the people in my area are described by even half or a quarter of this list. As an incel[1], considering you are A: Male and B:Atleast somewhat blackpilled you are smarter than atleast 60-90% of the population. It would be a complete brain drain to have some faggot normoid who has a "panic attack" every time you look at him slightly the wrong way as a friend, or to have a braindead foid as a friend. Would be crippling to my mental wellbeing

[1]Regarding Incels here, as 99.9% of incels don't even know what an incel is. I am talking about incels who are on this forum.

Mods should pin this by the way, considering in must read content some faggot made a thread saying chads and good looking people are smarter, just fucking lol @ u.

Last edited:
I am pretty dumb ngl
People who think races are the same and "It's just skin color bro there's no difference bro" (Not in a supremacist viewpoint, but in the point of regardless of supremacy all races are different, look at fucking skull shapes for example and tell me it's just skin)
True

I have 200 iq and will debate anyone on the wuestion of poop

2. Anyone socially left is a fucking idiot, so there's another big chunk cut off.
3. There's faggot conservacucks who still want womens rights and equal rights for everyone, so bye-bye.
4. Brb, cutting out fuckheads who think democracy needs to exist and is a good system (Pro tip: it's not because of the fucking idiots from 1, 2, and 3)
5. People who think races are the same and "It's just skin color bro there's no difference bro" (Not in a supremacist viewpoint, but in the point of regardless of supremacy all races are different, look at fucking skull shapes for example and tell me it's just skin)

I am smart as shit. I could not imagine having irl friends because 99.9% of the people in my area are described by even half or a quarter of this list. As an incel[1], considering you are A: Male and B:Atleast somewhat blackpilled you are smarter than atleast 60-90% of the population.

[1]Regarding Incels here, as 99.9% of incels don't even know what an incel is. I am talking about incels who are on this forum.

Mods should pin this by the way, considering in must read content some faggot made a thread saying chads and good looking people are smarter, just fucking lol @ u.
quantum computer IQ

based and high iq.

I’m intellectual mammoth

Chad just fucked around and absorbed opinions from TV while you were carefully examining why you're such a loser in impotent rage.
Good job

Chad just fucked around and absorbed opinions from TV while you were carefully examining why you're such a loser in impotent rage.
Good job
Keep being a cuck for me you utter dog

Im a prodigy.

High IQ thread ngl. Mods pin this.

Now that you know you're smart, you are not smart anymore :feelsthink:

I am smart as shit. I could not imagine having irl friends because 99.9% of the people in my area are described by even half or a quarter of this list. As an incel[1], considering you are A: Male and B:Atleast somewhat blackpilled you are smarter than atleast 60-90% of the population. It would be a complete brain drain to have some faggot normoid who has a "panic attack" every time you look at him slightly the wrong way as a friend, or to have a braindead foid as a friend. Would be crippling to my mental wellbeing

Title:the vast majority of people are zombies and incels are more awake than them
There, fify

Majority of people are idiots.

High IQ post. Can relate.

This thread is a big fucking cope. Let me debunk OP.

1.) MOGGED :yes: Female :yes:
View attachment 272533

2.) MOGGED :yes: LEFT LIBERAL :yes:
View attachment 272542 View attachment 272544

3.) MOGGED :yes: POLITICIAN :yes:
View attachment 272546

Keep coping my child :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

@Diocel thoughts on this?
Careermog yes, intelligence mog no. These guys are dumbasses and Jewish shills, especially the nigger science man pushing the earth is round theory

Careermog yes, intelligence mog no. These guys are dumbasses and Jewish shills, especially the nigger science man pushing the earth is round theory
JFL you mog no one kid. Can you even comprehend basic ideas of string theory? Gromov-Witten invariants? Ricci Curvature?

Okay I'll give you a challenge. Finish the first 100 pages of this book within a month. If you do so, than I'll believe you are genuinely high IQ.

Welcome to my world

What's your IQ

This thread is a big fucking cope. Let me debunk OP.

1.) MOGGED :yes: Female :yes:
View attachment 272533

2.) MOGGED :yes: LEFT LIBERAL :yes:
View attachment 272542 View attachment 272544

3.) MOGGED :yes: POLITICIAN :yes:
View attachment 272546

Keep coping my child :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

@Diocel thoughts on this?
Even with these examples, OP is still smarter than the vast majority of people on Earth. That's a blackpill.

Don’t know don’t care I’m the smartest person alive periodt
All right then answer this history question atleast

US History survey classes have been divided by the Civil War with the first half covering up to 1865 and the second half covering 1865 to the present.Why you think historians settled upon this demarcation and why it persists to this day ?
Even with these examples, OP is still smarter than the vast majority of people on Earth. That's a blackpill.
Of course, I think @BummerDrummer is in the top 25% percentile.

All right then answer this history question atleast

US History survey classes have been divided by the Civil War with the first half covering up to 1865 and the second half covering 1865 to the present.Why you think historians settled upon this demarcation and why it persists to this day ?

Of course, I think @BummerDrummer is in the top 25% percentile.
Because the civil war was one of the biggest wins of the Jews. Same with ww2 and why that’s such a big distinction and of course it had “racial leanings”. Biggest Jew victories get the most attention, such is why things like the mongol conquests or the Spanish American war or the Israeli war crimes against Palestinians or the war of 1812 are not talked about nearly as much for what they did.

Last edited:

You fail to understand a lot of things. First of all, women are more likely to be of average intelligence than men. Their intelligence does not very as much. That does not make them dumb and many women are intelligent. Why exactly do you think they are able to manipulate soyboys to take care of Chad's child and go against millennia of evolution solely because political ideology? Being able to override evolution and convince men to be literal cuckolds might make you a bad person but it certainly doesn't make you a dumb person. Women have managed to have their cake and eat it too on a grand scale. They spend their best years fucking Chad, then when they *choose* to have children (because they have that option while men don't) they get a beta male to raise the child for them and give them money. Then even when their kid ends up with fetal alcohol syndrome or Down's Syndrome because of the mother's own fault (drinking or having kids late) the mother ends up being treated as a victim!

Secondly you ignore why many people are left wing. Sure a lot of left wing people are cuckolds who buy into bullshit platitudes. But at the same time a large proportion of the left promotes their policies for *their own self interest*. Women by and large have nothing to contribute in terms of actually creating stuff or work. So the left invents jobs like "diversity coordinators" or whatever else in order to guarantee their own positions. Certain people push the ideology that we need to monitor incels for extremism not because it's necessary but because it guarantees jobs for the large amount of IncelTears' users that don't have one. Likewise for all the social security or healthcare benefits that overwhelmingly flow to women that live longer and have more health problems than men.

Likewise for a lot of other people you complain about. Many people hold the positions they do not because they actually believe what they profess to but because other people believing it benefits them. Priests talking about how important it is to tithe to the church or Mexicans talking about how we need to abolish ICE.

The vast majority of people on this forum are fucking stupid and don't understand what's actually necessary to advance our position and spend their time jacking off as to how intelligent they are. The only positions people here take are "give up don't do anything" or "go on a generic mass murder spree done 100x before" because nobody understands/the government doesn't want us to know that we as incels need to organize politically much like all these other groups pushing their own positions. We need to continue to focus on the continuing legality of sex robots and government assistance such as basic income as well as preventing schemes like bachelor taxes currently being proposed.

Why you think historians settled upon this demarcation and why it persists to this day ?
After the civil war the south agreed to ratify the 13th amendment, ending slavery, on condition their representatives be allowed back into congress. However, when their represntatives arrived, congresmen blocked the door, and reinvaded the south. Disallowing the southern reprentaives into congress, unless the southern states created new state constitutions that ratified the 14th amendment, giving blacks (and beaners later) citizenship. The union army barred whites who'd fought in the cofederacy from voting on the new constition and ratiication, and allowed recently freed blacks to vote. The 14th amendment is NULL AND VOID. It's like if the US govnement invades the southwest united states, and demands these states create a new constition which strips beaners of citizenship and only allows racist whites like myself to vote on the new constition

Because the civil war was one of the biggest wins of the Jews. Same with ww2 and why that’s such a big distinction and of course it had “racial leanings”. Biggest Jew victories get the most attention, such is why things like the mongol conquests or the Spanish American war or the Israeli war crimes against Palestinians or the war of 1812 are not talked about nearly as much for what they did.
jew man bad :feelstastyman:

Also,
After the civil war the south agreed to ratify the 13th amendment, ending slavery, on condition their representatives be allowed back into congress. However, when their represntatives arrived, congresmen blocked the door, and reinvaded the south. Disallowing the southern reprentaives into congress, unless the southern states created new state constitutions that ratified the 14th amendment, giving blacks (and beaners later) citizenship. The union army barred whites who'd fought in the cofederacy from voting on the new constition and ratiication, and allowed recently freed blacks to vote. The 14th amendment is NULL AND VOID. It's like if the US govnement invades the southwest united states, and demands these states create a new constition which strips beaners of citizenship and only allows racist whites like myself to vote on the new constition
High IQ, you American History mog @BummerDrummer JFL at his subhuman intelligence :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
The vast majority of people on this forum are fucking stupid and don't understand what's actually necessary to advance our position and spend their time jacking off as to how intelligent they are. The only positions people here take are "give up don't do anything" or "go on a generic mass murder spree done 100x before" because nobody understands/the government doesn't want us to know that we as incels need to organize politically much like all these other groups pushing their own positions. We need to continue to focus on the continuing legality of sex robots and government assistance such as basic income as well as preventing schemes like bachelor taxes currently being proposed.

Extremely HIGH IQ and based post. Every single user here should read this.

Last edited:
jew man bad :feelstastyman:
lol if you think the civil war wasn’t a fight of the Jew against the common man who wanted to keep his autonomy, but the (((Union))) invaded to tighten the governments power. That’s why after the civil war state loyalty was overrided by country loyalty among the common people. It was never about slavery, ever. The only reason Lincoln made the emancipation proclamation was to garner international support as slavery had been illegal in every European country for decades besides Eastern European orthodox nations in the form of serfs.

high IQ, you American History mog @BummerDrummer JFL at his subhuman intelligence :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
That’s hilarious as you’ve already tried this “pin user against user” and insulting me tactic with me and chudur Babur, and I absolutely destroyed him on the topic of Japanese history. Female and/or Jewish tier mischief ngl

Last edited:
View attachment 272714
also look who responded last faggot :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Also confront what I said about the civil war
Yeah you gave high IQ rebuttals but chudur said he was busy so I don't think you "destroyed" him.
And afaik Jews fought for both the sides right? What about General Order 11 ? Blackpill me senpai

mogs me at being intellectual mammoth

based, expect I am smarter

Yeah you gave high IQ rebuttals but chudur said he was busy so I don't think you "destroyed" him.
And afaik Jews fought for both the sides right? What about General Order 11 ? Blackpill me senpai
Jews "fought" for both sides in the sense of people in the confederacy cabinet were jewish (Judah P benjamin), but it was a controlled opposition. While the war was ending he quickly made his position clear when he said to free the slaves.

Also, he came back and wrote more and I btfo'd him and he didn't say anything after that. you can go back to the thread if you want. General order 11 was based, however like most actual bad things that happen the jews maneuvered and slipped and slimed their way and it helped them more than ever to A: Concentrate and B: Get pity points

Jews "fought" for both sides in the sense of people in the confederacy cabinet were jewish (Judah P benjamin), but it was a controlled opposition. While the war was ending he quickly made his position clear when he said to free the slaves.

Also, he came back and wrote more and I btfo'd him and he didn't say anything after that. you can go back to the thread if you want. General order 11 was based, however like most actual bad things that happen the jews maneuvered and slipped and slimed their way and it helped them more than ever to A: Concentrate and B: Get pity points
Damn bro I take back what I said. You are an extraordinaire crème de la crème historian par excellence. I bow down to thee

Images

Massive Fucking Cope

8. People who follow god

I am a high IQ but still a failure, massive cope OP