Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The virus getting worse is such a daydream fantasy of mine and a major cope. Its amazing.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I want this shit to get much worse, if not the virus then the economy to where people are people laid off left and right, lose their assets, and can never recover. If im going down then I want everyone to go down with me. Already restaurants, gatherings of more than 10 people, gyms, etc. are closed where I am and people are getting let go. Chad cant get his gains and roasty whores cant go for girls night out and get blackout drunk. I want the panic to begin inside now. I want netflix, youtube, all major sites to shut down, even this site if it has to. This is when normies will seriously become suicidal because they are so not ready for this lifestyle change. Already weed stores and liquor stores are closing so these fucking normies cant get their drug fixes. JFL at all the news articles saying the inside quarantine is causing mental health issues or will start to cause them if quarantines continue. All of us are so accustom to this darkness that we will be coping just fine.

Based SaintCoronacel.

Most deaths are from cucked boomers

Dont worry OP, if I really do have the virus as I suspect, then I will go out and infect as many people as possible.
I will be licking my hands and then grabbing every door handle and rail in sight

Most deaths are from cucked boomers
Yeah even tho fuck boomers, Id much rather see this virus killing off healhy young people tbh. Thats when u know its over.

I've always wanted to experience a major disaster/world ending and this is the best thing there has been during my life time. I hope things get really fucking bad, stores start to get looted, there is anarchy and the whole society collapses.

It would give my life a meaning if I had to work hard to survive.

I've always wanted to experience a major disaster/world ending and this is the best thing there has been during my life time. I hope things get really fucking bad, stores start to get looted, there is anarchy and the whole society collapses.

It would give my life a meaning if I had to work to survive.
Fuck man I know but this still isnt as bad as I want it in my book. The only thing we can see in the coming months is the economy being only slightly fucked so that is also lifefuel but the virus will probably stop in mass in the next month.

You must be young.

It's not easy surviving. But it is satisfying. Im just mad it happen when im a old cripple.

Last edited:
I hope real estate falls. Mortgage and eviction suspensions will prevent people from going homeless now, but if they aren't making any money now, they won't be able to pay off their bills in the future. Since I doubt middle class people will be getting a significant parachute payment, it seems like I'll be in for a buyer's market. I have had my eyes on some stocks as well and I will purchase when recession is certain and just wait for the stocks to rise again, inevitably. Nvidia was at 260 a week a ago and now they are 196 and dropping and they are just one notable case. I have plenty of other companies lined up as well. Mainly semiconductor companies which will be crucial in this whole IoT world.

Governments were so poorly prepared for this that I think many don't have any plans other than just quarantining people until there is civil unrest. I'm sure the human reaction to this will be far worse than what the virus could do

01ico4x4
Why does it make me seem young? Because I suggested the economy collapsing and boomercels cant cope with that?
Because it's not like a movie when things collapse. It's a lot of work. Many people - especially young people - simply think in terms of movie scenes. When in fact everything gets 100 times harder.

View attachment 218347Because it's not like a movie when things collapse. It's a lot of work. Many people - especially young people - simply think in terms of movie scenes. When in fact everything gets 100 times harder.
No shit its not like a movie walking dead survival style. I want the panic to get worse knowing that I will also die in the complete anarchy.

It could mutate to ultra deadly this second

No shit its not like a movie walking dead survival style. I want the panic to get worse knowing that I will also die in the complete anarchy.
Fair enough.

Cope. The only winners will be the millionaires, governments, Soros, and the elites. People will enjoy at home like retards, and chad will continue to fuck pussy in his house and spread Corona to beckys and Stacies at his home. So it won't ever end

Cope. The only winners will be the millionaires, governments, Soros, and the elites. People will enjoy at home like retards, and chad will continue to fuck pussy in his house and spread Corona to beckys and Stacies at his home. So it won't ever end
Nope. Millionairs and governemnts are losing money from this so thats BS, im saying if this shit were to get worse not at its current state. Chad and stacy are also losing this because they will only be forced to fuck the same 1 person if they have a gf/bf and be locked in their house and cant be hypergamous/sleep around.

Same here. I pray that it keeps on giving and leads to a collapse.

True and coronapilled

Dow plunges 3,000 points, San Francisco goes on lockdown!

Last day out hoarding more survival stuff. Glad I went early! Bought the last few things on sale. Even canned tuna was limited to 4. Noticed price gouging too. By night, all the stores strip bare and the look of sheeples coming in stores late, grim. There was desperate chatter amongst them.. he heee; about losing jobs, not going to work for fear of getting sic. closing their small businesses. what about the kids. will gubbermint pay them and how much.

I bumped it up to 1875$ in food, toiletries, gas, propane, charcoal, wood, a bow saw and heavy duty outside fire stand grill for cooking. The few recurring bills I regularly get I put down extra 800-1200$ credit on each so I don’t have pay any bills again for another year.

Didn’t forget alcohol, buds, chocolates, strip steaks, frozen tendies, popcorn and cases of all kinds of energy drinks. Even got a fresh buzzcut hairstyle. Burned through 5-6-7k easy, lost count. Now my bank limiting me to only 300$ ATM withdrawl per day. Doesn't matter, I have everything including copper bullion and batteries, lulz.

This is the best time being a NEET. Suffer the masses!

A8311043 3E19 4D1E A045 3B8FD8A67503

Nope. Millionairs and governemnts are losing money from this so thats BS, im saying if this shit were to get worse not at its current state. Chad and stacy are also losing this because they will only be forced to fuck the same 1 person if they have a gf/bf and be locked in their house and cant be hypergamous/sleep around.
Politicians will hold their privileges, and chad will keep pumping and dumping as always, foids will risk to get out just to fuck chad. They are afraid and that makes them more likely to fuck chad.

Seeing everyone's lives being destroyed by Corona is so wonderful. I wake up each morning with a big fat grin on my face and a slight woody, excited to read the news of how bad everything is getting. My depression has completely lifted.

I believe that Corona is the reincarnated spirit of ER.

Good. I personally don’t think about it much

Dont worry OP, if I really do have the virus as I suspect, then I will go out and infect as many people as possible.
I will be licking my hands and then grabbing every door handle and rail in sight
in minecraft

Seeing everyone's lives being destroyed by Corona is so wonderful. I wake up each morning with a big fat grin on my face and a slight woody, excited to read the news of how bad everything is getting. My depression has completely lifted.

I believe that Corona is the reincarnated spirit of ER.
Same :feelskek::feelskek:

Hopefully this virus makes this clown world go to shit, I want this world to burn to the ground and everyone to suffer as death, destruction, and disease reap human lives. FUCK HUMANITY I WISH NOTHING BUT FOR NOTHING BUT CHAOS!