Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The "Wall" is brutal

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
natalie-portman.png

JFL. It's like 2 totally different people. And she is only 40 on the second picture.

It's like the more beautiful they are, the more brutal the wall will treat them.

This is actually lifefuel. You always dreamt about your oneitis and teen love and marriage and all that shit?

You would have to deal with a literal ogre in a few short decades, no matter how beautiful she is lol.

That old woman probably can get a 25 years old Chad like is nothing

You always dreamt about your oneitis and teen love and marriage and all that shit?

You would have to deal with a literal ogre in a few short decades
Brutal af.

I actually had a glance at the instagram of my high school oneitis (who rejected me back then).

The first was my type : mediterranean, had some based view on the world (not a retarded consoomer like 90% of foids). Brutal how she aged quickly tho, she already has wrinkles and is probably broke because of her shit choices in life.

The other was like the stereotypical blond Stacey. Now she has a child, has gained weight, looks ogremaXxed tbh. The Chad she was with then has now become completely apathetic and anorexic. JFL

I'm glad I don't have instagram, though my life got objectively better with adulthood and I probably mog those fuckers in terms of quality of life ngl.

Natalie Portman peaked early. It was all downhill after Leon.

543728980.jpg

bitch looked good in house. typcal square jawed stacy. interchangeable with Keira Knightly and the mary sue from the new star wars movies..

Cope. A 0.5/10 has more smv than Chad. There is no wall. Male thirst will have men fuck anything. :soy:

The wall doesn't exist

Male wall

Attachments

• qPARzcU.jpg
    qPARzcU.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 44
The wall doesn't exist
Only in the biological sense of not being able to have children past a certain age, does the wall exist.

But for sex? Juggernaut law is law for a reason.

Last edited:
Only in the biological sense of not being able to have children past a certain age, does the wall exist.

But for sex? Juggernaut law is law for a reason.

High IQ