Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "The wall"

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
What do you think normies feel like when their partners hit the wall?

We've all seen it, that guy whose GF/wife gained like 50-100lbs after only a few years of marriage.

it's because she's bored of him and she can cheat on him without consequences while becoming as disgusting to him as humanly possible

Still bangable but jesus. Her 42yo self cannot compare to her 22yo self.

nintchdbpict000387130253-e1519309700153.jpg

01ASWSF0

Normalfags gfs hit the wall once they have a kid or gained weight. Maybe both.

Even decades of DNA damage cannot erase a female's SMV. All it does it make it harder for her to get access to chads. Normies and Betabuxes will still flock to them.

An excellent example is my brothers GF. She got hideous when she turned 30, especially her face and she put on some pounds so she's close to overweight. I know she had 3 kids so it's cruel to jugde but still... My brother is coping with his business to feel better about the situation but he clearly mogs her lookswise by 2 points and he's 5 years older than her. He just want his money to grow so he can cope and be happy now but she would leave him if he was broke. He's a millionaire and he's also working out while she's a lazy bum basically. Foids live life on tutorial mode.

Even decades of DNA damage cannot erase a female's SMV. All it does it make it harder for her to get access to chads. Normies and Betabuxes will still flock to them.

Youre not wrong there. A prime example of this would be my mother.
she got fat as fuck from pregnancy and gave birth to a literal retard kek foids BTFO

95 percent of women look shit after 35,espeicially white women

I have a bit of a thing for chubby milfs so I probably wouldn't mind if I had a wife and she started gaining a bit of weight. But of course, foids always overdo it so they either just stay the same weight as at the start of the marriage or they get disgustingly fat, rarely do they become something in between.

I have a bit of a thing for chubby milfs so I probably wouldn't mind if I had a wife and she started gaining a bit of weight. But of course, foids always overdo it so they either just stay the same weight as at the start of the marriage or they get disgustingly fat, rarely do they become something in between.
yeah here in south africa the afrikaanse girls age like milk, every single white couple i see, i see a chad or chadlite with a girl that looks ten years older

yeah here in south africa the afrikaanse girls age like milk, every single white couple i see, i see a chad or chadlite with a girl that looks ten years older
Are you white? If so, what's it like to be white in South Africa right now? It seems pretty dangerous.

Once you're married it's over. What are you going to do, divorce your landwhale wife, get divorceraped, go back into the dating market a 40 year old alimony ATM? Unfortunately, your best choice is to try to maintain peace and just discretely fuck around on the side however you can. Your wife certainly will be, sooooooooooooo

Most normies don't care they will just fuck anything, it's just a routine for them.

The Wall basically doesn't exist because it is neutralized by betabuxxers so who even cares

The wall puts them on equal footing with your average 5/6 normie guy. If they have low standards not even, because their will always be some guys willing to hook up with a woman in her 50s who doesn't look like a granny and even some will be fine with that.

The Wall basically doesn't exist because it is neutralized by betabuxxers so who even cares
The wall puts them on equal footing with your average 5/6 normie guy. If they have low standards not even, because their will always be some guys willing to hook up with a woman in her 50s who doesn't look like a granny and even some will be fine with that.

Misinterpreted the title.