Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The war could return in ireland

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Once brexit happens on 29th March there is a big possibility that more british soldiers are going to come over and set up custom posts along the border towns between the north and south of Ireland,people here are now worrying that the new ira are stockpiling guns and explosives to restart the bad old days of the conflict known as the troubles which claimed 3700 lives between 1969 to 1998

Brexit is overhyped.

The air needs more lead

Irishcels will be able to IRAmax

Just start WW3 already tbh.

cope but i hope ww3 will happen somehow

Someone explain me brexit tbh

based Gaeilge

I support the Irish in their struggle.

I'm kinda want it to happen tbh

IRA = Incel Republican Army

tfw you'll get to see the Incel Troubles in your lifetime :lul:

I'm kinda want it to happen tbh
It won't. Unless they're able to find a foreign proxy to supply firearms (last time it was Gadafi who supplied them) in significant quantities. The only reasons PIRA/IRA achieved what they did was because they were supplied by Gadafi and Irish-American weapon smugglers. Without them they'd be toast - 'cause you need a loicense to even have knives in United Cuckdom. :feelskek:

video has been removed

Last edited:

fucking judetube

It won't. Unless they're able to find a foreign proxy to supply firearms (last time it was Gadafi who supplied them) in significant quantities. The only reasons PIRA/IRA achieved what they did was because they were supplied by Gadafi and Irish-American weapon smugglers. Without them they'd be toast - 'cause you need a loicense to even have knives in United Cuckdom. :feelskek:
It's not the provos who is going to start it, its the dissident republicans and believe me they have a lot of weapons stolen from Provo arms dumps, and it wasn't just america were they got there guns also, they got plenty of them from Eastern Europe

They're a shower of wankers on both sides of the divide. Gangsters hiding behind their 'cause' to make money

still no one explained what brexit mean.its over..

We need a war.

I want a war so bad