Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The way women will act so utterly hurt over shit like "body shaming" almost seems like a parody

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
You know those fucking youtube videos titled shit like "Body shaming: My experience" with some foid telling her "story" of how maybe some internet troll once called her fat and how hurt she was, through a carefully produced video where she slowly turns on the waterworks and breaks down (all acting of course), oftentimes being so manipulative to add some quiet sad music in the background.

They'll talk about how this is a huge step for them, how terrified they were to upload, etc etc when in reality before they sat down to film the only thing they were concerned about was making their hair and makeup and lighting was looking good, there is ZERO emotional struggle involved in this. These aren't problems, they're FASHION ACCESSORIES. It's cool to be a victim.

But anyway, it really does read like a parody of actual issues. People talk about first world problems jokingly but this shit's just ridiculous. Imagine being some Chadian kid coming home from the 20 mile walk for water to find Boko Haram have shot everyone in your family and then you learn thousands of miles away people are crying about getting called fat online.

People talk about first world problems jokingly but this shit's just ridiculous. Imagine being some Chadian kid coming home from the 20 mile walk for water to find Boko Haram have shot everyone in your family and then you learn thousands of miles away people are crying about getting called fat online.
That's kind of what bluepillers tell us tbh, at least you have food and clean water entitled inkler :soy: look at these starving African kids

They're supposedly terrified of posting pics yet post pics all day and can't stop inserting themselves in pics that have nothing to do with them

Besides studies have shown most shaming is done by other women

They're supposedly terrified of posting pics yet post pics all day and can't stop inserting themselves in pics that have nothing to do with them

View attachment 407967

I laugh at this one every time

I laugh at this one every time
It's the absolute OG when it comes to "women's behavior can be extremely well explained with a simple meme"

They ALL fucking do this shit

Let's put it this way: on two separate occasions I have been mocked by women fatter than me for being overweight. I'm chubby, but not *fat*. They were hamplanets. No sense of irony.

That's kind of what bluepillers tell us tbh, at least you have food and clean water entitled inkler :soy: look at these starving African kids
Ok well instead compare crying over fat shaming to male problems like homelessness, complete lack of anyone who gives a fuck about you, having no value whatsoever, etc.

It's the absolute OG when it comes to "women's behavior can be extremely well explained with a simple meme"

Indeed

They're not called the "meme gender" for no reason :lul:

View attachment 407967

JFL it's insane how often you see them do this shit.

It's why when they complain over being seen only for their looks they're just full of shit. No woman would EVER give up her appearance.

I wish it was possible for the world to have everyone - men and women all look literally identical and see how things ended up. Both reproductive organs and sexual desire removed in everyone.

Women would go insane within an hour, it'd show how none of them have any personality (in the non meme sense) whatsoever. I've never seen a single woman, either in person or online who I'd thought would be interesting if they were a man.

JFL it's insane how often you see them do this shit.

It's why when they complain over being seen only for their looks they're just full of shit. No woman would EVER give up her appearance.

I wish it was possible for the world to have everyone - men and women all look literally identical and see how things ended up. Both reproductive organs and sexual desire removed in everyone.

Women would go insane within an hour, it'd show how none of them have any personality (in the non meme sense) whatsoever. I've never seen a single woman, either in person or online who I'd thought would be interesting if they were a man.
Have you also noticed that they can't wait to remind you that they're a woman when they post online and they don't have a foid profile pic? Whether on 4chan, plebbit, youtube comments etc.

It's just like that pic i just posted, they can't wait to announce that they're a woman. Them being a woman has to permeate everything they do. And they larp about being oppressed. If they were oppressed they'd do the exact opposite and try to larp as males online

Meanwhile it's totally fine to mock bagel boy and kick him when he's down.

View attachment 407967

Best comic i've seen for awhile I always hate this shit when you see someone made something then they put themselves in it.

I saw this one reddit comparison awhile back where someone took the same post and made it with just the painting then made another one with a hot girl in it -- guess which one died and which one made it to the front page?

It's so stupid how monkey brain works and people don't even recognize it.

"Oh hey, I made this mediocre garbage as an excuse to show off my tits!" fuck off with that shit and fuck men for buying into it like retards.

it's because the object they want to show is just a contrived excuse to farm validation for how attractive they think they are
Have you also noticed that they can't wait to remind you that they're a woman when they post online and they don't have a foid profile pic? Whether on 4chan, plebbit, youtube comments etc.

It's just like that pic i just posted, they can't wait to announce that they're a woman. Them being a woman has to permeate everything they do. And they larp about being oppressed. If they were oppressed they'd do the exact opposite and try to larp as males online
based observations, well said

Last edited:
landwhales getting rejected by 10/10 gigachads and neeting to settle for fucking 8/10 chadlites is soul-shattering lets have some empathy for them guys