Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the weekend is the real killer

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
jfl at being excited for friday for the 2 day break from work then realizing I have nothing fun to do

Every week I tell myself I won't drink on the weekend. Then Friday comes and there's nothing for me to do. It drives me nuts. How can anyone live like this?

definitely, I fucking hate fridays.

Just cope with video games and anime.

lol I remember reading a tweet by a foid who thought she had no social life because she didn't went out for ONE weekend.

lately i have to at least drink a few beers on friday night because fuarkkkkkk, especially during winter.

they don't even work anymore. no games I am very excited to play and I haven't watched any new anime in years
There's a lot of anime to watch and good managas to read.

Some manga recommendations that will 100% keep you entertained for the next few days at least:
Oyasumi Punpun Best manga ever created. He is a weird loner like us with a damaged brain.
Gantz Goes to shit about 2/3 through, but amazing before that.

can't fucking wait to masturbate all day to lolicon tommorow and sunday in my cum infested shorts as i spend $30 cuckdolalrs on fast food

tumblr_o41ldoYkSx1v0pigno1_500.jpg

Always thinks about the weekends, never does anything different on them.

holy fucking shit, the last time I thought about this image I never thought that'd be me

I want to get drunk and high with some friends, but all my friends are old simps who don't like doing anything.

I want to get drunk and high with some friends, but all my friends are old simps who don't like doing anything.
i just got high by myself. my coworkers wanted to take me to the strip club but I refused because I didn't want to pay money. should I have gone?

i just got high by myself. my coworkers wanted to take me to the strip club but I refused because I didn't want to pay money. should I have gone?
Not a strip club, you will just lose your money. You might as well spend it on a hooker. If you're coworkers aren't scared, I'd go out with them in the day to hit on the summer bitches walking around in booty shorts. Before doing it you should get drunk and high.

Not a strip club, you will just lose your money. You might as well spend it on a hooker. If you're coworkers aren't scared, I'd go out with them in the day to hit on the summer bitches walking around in booty shorts. Before doing it you should get drunk and high.
that is a hilariously terrible idea. I just got high as fuck
they kepy insinuating I could get sex though

that is a hilariously terrible idea. I just got high as fuck
they kepy insinuating I could get sex though
My friends used to tell me that too about strippers, but I'd always end up losing a lot of money. Hookers are the only way to guarantee it, they are both whores anyway. I wouldn't even want to get laid in a loud nasty strip club with horny guys everywhere. I think if you got drunk you'll have a fun time hitting on random big booty hoes on the street. If I had wingmen that's what I'd be doing every day. The problem is most guys are scared who aren't chads.

Last edited:
Fridays are actually enjoyable if you're a wagekek or student.

Hitting on women in public is pathetic and humilating if you're not Chad, it's a 100% rejection rate

Unless I check my phone I never know what day it is.

Hitting on women in public is pathetic and humilating if you're not Chad, it's a 100% rejection rate
It's good to annoy them anyway, it's not like you're worried about being embarrassed in front of anyone.

It's good to annoy them anyway, it's not like you're worried about being embarrassed in front of anyone.

Good point. I'm actually low inhib as fuck and sometimes act retarded purposely for laughs

That image macro is basically me. When I started working two years ago I tried hard to smile, wear dress shirts, and be polite. Gradually I just loosened up and basically gave up. I now shower every other day and wear jeans and a tee to work while everyone else is dressed relatively nicely. I also don't shave. I feel like my boss always knew I was a weirdo but he knows I can do the job well enough and there's always a shortage of people in my department (they don't want to hire more), especially since some senior employees left recently. To get fired I think I would have to fuck up really really badly. Like I would have to come in to work drunk and start shouting racial slurs.

Also, I have a tendency to use sudafed to get through the day when I don't get a good night's sleep. It's much more effective than caffeine.

I want to die.

play games to make money, like this guy below

OqhTHac.jpg

Just got done a couple hours of gaming and I'm hearing all the chads and stacies come home from the club fml

That image macro is basically me. When I started working two years ago I tried hard to smile, wear dress shirts, and be polite. Gradually I just loosened up and basically gave up. I now shower every other day and wear jeans and a tee to work while everyone else is dressed relatively nicely. I also don't shave. I feel like my boss always knew I was a weirdo but he knows I can do the job well enough and there's always a shortage of people in my department (they don't want to hire more), especially since some senior employees left recently. To get fired I think I would have to fuck up really really badly. Like I would have to come in to work drunk and start shouting racial slurs.

Also, I have a tendency to use sudafed to get through the day when I don't get a good night's sleep. It's much more effective than caffeine.
I literally feel like im in a dystopia sometimes the amount I have to tone down my autism to at least try to keep a somewhat normal reputation at work. although that has already fail (im known as the "stick your dick in it", "fleshlight", and peter rabbit guy)

I either masturbate for hours or play video games. Then dread when I have to go back to the daily grind.

weekends are great if you can fill your time with something. its the only time i have to play games and actually join streams. that or i get time to take care of my plants.

it sounds like cliche advice but if you find a hobby or something that you enjoy it'll make weekends hurt less.

weekends are great if you can fill your time with something. its the only time i have to play games and actually join streams. that or i get time to take care of my plants.

it sounds like cliche advice but if you find a hobby or something that you enjoy it'll make weekends hurt less.
video games, weed and my fleshlight help cope but it always hurts to know there are guys right now cumming into their gfs while i cum into my fleshlight

I literally feel like im in a dystopia sometimes the amount I have to tone down my autism to at least try to keep a somewhat normal reputation at work. although that has already fail (im known as the "stick your dick in it", "fleshlight", and peter rabbit guy)

We ARE in a dystopia. Just like the Nazis oppressed Jews during WWII, established groups now oppress and bully incels such as ourselves.

video games, weed and my fleshlight help cope but it always hurts to know there are guys right now cumming into their gfs while i cum into my fleshlight

Just smoked my first pre-rolled 1g joint yesterday and I have another one for tonight. Gonna take a few cans of beer and go get stoned soon.

I’m gonna fap and then call it a night

We ARE in a dystopia. Just like the Nazis oppressed Jews during WWII, established groups now oppress and bully incels such as ourselves.

Just smoked my first pre-rolled 1g joint yesterday and I have another one for tonight. Gonna take a few cans of beer and go get stoned soon.
do you live in a legal state? sucks here had to pay 200 for an ounce for medium quality stuff and don't get to choose the strain
I’m gonna fap and then call it a night
im gonaa fuck my fleshlight again, i haven't watched hentai in a long time

no! my handpussy is the real killer it will knock your socks off!

do you live in a legal state? sucks here had to pay 200 for an ounce for medium quality stuff and don't get to choose the strain

Yes but 200 an ounce is pretty standard here also. Edibles are even worse(atleast $20 per 100mg, as high as $40).

any day is suifuel for incels