[Serious] The weirdest thing happened to me today in the shower.

wizardcel

wizardcel

it has never begun
-
I was taking a shower this morning and, as usual, I had left my towel on the towel rack. When I got out of the shower booth, I looked at the towel rack and saw that it was not there. I turned my gaze to the floor to see if I'd find it laying on the tile, but it was not there either. When I looked up again, from my eye peripheral vision, I saw the towel where it was supposed to be all along, on the towel rack. How is that possible? I'm still speechless. If I tell what happened to people in real life, they'll think I have gone crazy. The towel disappeared and appeared again. I don't know how this can happen. I think I'll book an MRI scan.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Screaming of others is very soothing
-
Hallucination, possibly. Have you experienced this type of similar thing before?

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Destiny was hiding it so you shower for more time and improve your personality

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Maybe you hopped into a different dimension and came back

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Soon magical portal opens, to world of lolis

wizardcel

wizardcel

it has never begun
-
Hallucination, possibly. Have you experienced this type of similar thing before?
No. I haven't got much sleep lately tbh. There are days when I sleep for only 4 hours. I hope it's because of lack of sleep tbh.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Screaming of others is very soothing
-
No. I haven't got much sleep lately tbh. There are days when I sleep for only 4 hours. I hope it's because of lack of sleep tbh.
Possible. I sleep less like 4-5 hours almost everyday but never experienced something like this

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
Thats probably the reason for that tbh.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
over for hauntedhousecels

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
-
I had to wipe my cum on something, sorry.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Janitor Wagecel
-
When will it be my turn for interdimensional portals to open while I'm showering

HoustonOilers

HoustonOilers

Recruit
-
I was taking a shower this morning and, as usual, I had left my towel on the towel rack. When I got out of the shower booth, I looked at the towel rack and saw that it was not there. I turned my gaze to the floor to see if I'd find it laying on the tile, but it was not there either. When I looked up again, from my eye peripheral vision, I saw the towel where it was supposed to be all along, on the towel rack. How is that possible? I'm still speechless. If I tell what happened to people in real life, they'll think I have gone crazy. The towel disappeared and appeared again. I don't know how this can happen. I think I'll book an MRI scan.
over for schizocels.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Admiral
-
Maybe your gf was playing a trick on you.

your mom probably just grabbed it and replaced it with a fresh one

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Your wizard powers are awakening

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
you got quantum cucked

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
i remember i pissed once in the shower
I used to do this. Even when I didn't feel like I had to piss beforehand, sometimes it would end up happening - I think the feeling of the warm water against my abdomen caused my sphincter to relax. Now I take a piss before going into the shower so it doesn't happen.

needsolution

needsolution

-
I used to do this. Even when I didn't feel like I had to piss beforehand, sometimes it would end up happening - I think the feeling of the warm water against my abdomen caused my sphincter to relax. Now I take a piss before going into the shower so it doesn't happen.
i did it only once or twice idk