Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The weirdest thing happened to me today in the shower.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I was taking a shower this morning and, as usual, I had left my towel on the towel rack. When I got out of the shower booth, I looked at the towel rack and saw that it was not there. I turned my gaze to the floor to see if I'd find it laying on the tile, but it was not there either. When I looked up again, from my eye peripheral vision, I saw the towel where it was supposed to be all along, on the towel rack. How is that possible? I'm still speechless. If I tell what happened to people in real life, they'll think I have gone crazy. The towel disappeared and appeared again. I don't know how this can happen. I think I'll book an MRI scan.

Hallucination, possibly. Have you experienced this type of similar thing before?

Destiny was hiding it so you shower for more time and improve your personality

Maybe you hopped into a different dimension and came back

Soon magical portal opens, to world of lolis

Hallucination, possibly. Have you experienced this type of similar thing before?

No. I haven't got much sleep lately tbh. There are days when I sleep for only 4 hours. I hope it's because of lack of sleep tbh.

No. I haven't got much sleep lately tbh. There are days when I sleep for only 4 hours. I hope it's because of lack of sleep tbh.
Possible. I sleep less like 4-5 hours almost everyday but never experienced something like this

Thats probably the reason for that tbh.

over for hauntedhousecels

I had to wipe my cum on something, sorry.

When will it be my turn for interdimensional portals to open while I'm showering

I was taking a shower this morning and, as usual, I had left my towel on the towel rack. When I got out of the shower booth, I looked at the towel rack and saw that it was not there. I turned my gaze to the floor to see if I'd find it laying on the tile, but it was not there either. When I looked up again, from my eye peripheral vision, I saw the towel where it was supposed to be all along, on the towel rack. How is that possible? I'm still speechless. If I tell what happened to people in real life, they'll think I have gone crazy. The towel disappeared and appeared again. I don't know how this can happen. I think I'll book an MRI scan.
over for schizocels.

Maybe your gf was playing a trick on you.

your mom probably just grabbed it and replaced it with a fresh one

Your wizard powers are awakening

you got quantum cucked

i remember i pissed once in the shower

i remember i pissed once in the shower
I used to do this. Even when I didn't feel like I had to piss beforehand, sometimes it would end up happening - I think the feeling of the warm water against my abdomen caused my sphincter to relax. Now I take a piss before going into the shower so it doesn't happen.

Exorcism time, homie.

Water is wet...

I used to do this. Even when I didn't feel like I had to piss beforehand, sometimes it would end up happening - I think the feeling of the warm water against my abdomen caused my sphincter to relax. Now I take a piss before going into the shower so it doesn't happen.
i did it only once or twice idk