Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The weirdest thing just happened just now

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Officer
★★★
I was in McDonalds and this older woman, about 30, walked up to me and stared at me dead in the eyes for a good 3-4 seconds and walked away.

Is there hope for me? Could she have possibly be interested in me? Or did she just want my attention?

This scared the living shit out of me BTW. It felt like my heart was about to beat out of my chest. I couldn't say anything.

she probably wanted something from you

Are you...facially challenged, OP? I mean, deformed.

Slayer!! Maybe she was considering if you are good betabux material for her 6 chad babies. Anyway i've had similar situations except they eventually said i looked really freaky and ugly.

People stare at car crashes just as they stare at freaky incels like us.

I think your Incel mind wants you to think that

Slayer!! Maybe she was considering if you are good betabux material for her 6 chad babies. Anyway i've had similar situations except they eventually said i looked really freaky and ugly.

People stare at car crashes just as they stare at freaky incels like us.

It's over isn't it

Did she smile? What did her facial expression look like? lol

This sorta weird ass shit happened to me all the time in asia.

Wasn't sure they hated me or they wanted to fuck me.

She probably looked at you in disgust and texted her friends about 'how she saw this awkward, ugly looking dude at McD today'. Quit being so bluepilled.

I was in McDonalds and this older woman, about 30, walked up to me and stared at me dead in the eyes for a good 3-4 seconds and walked away.

Is there hope for me? Could she have possibly be interested in me? Or did she just want my attention?

This scared the living shit out of me BTW. It felt like my heart was about to beat out of my chest. I couldn't say anything.
Shit. Must be some random crackhead

you should've acted low inhib and ask that bitch why she stared at you

Maybe she thought you were her son xD

Pm me your pic.

People staring at you for 3-4 seconds: Either you are extremely good looking or you look like the elephant man.

Both can't be true at the same time.

She’s dead but she doesn’t know she is. You have the sixth sense, dude.

She probably looked at you in disgust and texted her friends about 'how she saw this awkward, ugly looking dude at McD today'. Quit being so bluepilled.

It's so over

preach

It's all curiosity, i stare at random fucking people for 5 seconds at a time sometimes, nothing to it.