Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The western world is the beacon of freedom, those backward, ignorant Muslim countries must follow them ASAP!

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
There is so much freedom that in France, men cannot do any paternity testing to see if they're actually the father. You're also forced to pay kiddie support even if you're not the biological father. Your wife gets to take 50% of your possessions. Many more things, too.

tenor.gif

Just fucking LOL at the cucks, simps and feminists who say us brown people need to be like them.

I read that as bacon of freedom. I guess it's time for dinner.

Enjoy your cancer bro.
hurr durr man if you eat one slice of bacon you're gettin cancer for life hurr durr. Maybe he knows self control unlike muslims who have to be in the guidance of a goatfucker.

The western world and islam both uphold some kind of degeneracy. If mankind wants to progress, we have to find another way

hurr durr man if you eat one slice of bacon you're gettin cancer for life hurr durr. Maybe he knows self control unlike muslims who have to be in the guidance of a goatfucker.
Keep crying because you will get cancer soon, cumskin.
The western world and islam both uphold some kind of degeneracy. If mankind wants to progress, we have to find another way
Cope, there is no degeneracy in Islam.
Based.

Bacon and cancer (snow crabs) sounds delicious.

I read that as bacon of freedom. I guess it's time for dinner.
I have never tasted bacon. Everyone on the internet goes on and on about them.

Just fucking LOL at the cucks, simps and feminists who say us brown people need to be like them.
I mean its whitey, what else do you expect.

There is so much freedom that in France, men cannot do any paternity testing to see if they're actually the father. You're also forced to pay kiddie support even if you're not the biological father. Your wife gets to take 50% of your possessions. Many more things, too.

tenor.gif

R u sure?? Seems highly unlikely a law like this could pass

In cultural terms, sandniggers are inferior to westerns, but superior to east asians and black Africa.
Not only a narcissistic goatfucker, but also a Chad, apparently.
I can't imagine more humiliation than following lots of meaningless rules because you were so sex starved that you heard what a chad said about being compensated from inceldom in the afterlife with dozens of virgins.

Last edited:
R u sure?? Seems highly unlikely a law like this could pass
It's already passed.
In cultural terms, sandniggers are inferior to westerns, but superior to east asians and black Africa.

Not only a narcissistic goatfucker, but also a Chad, apparently.
I can't imagine more humiliation than following lots of meaningless rules because you were so sex starved that you heard what a chad said about being compensated from inceldom in the afterlife with dozens of virgins.
When the coping is too strong. Know your place, subhuman.
I mean its whitey, what else do you expect.
:lul: Well said, gorillabro.

tenor.gif

Brownies shit on the streets and breed like rabbits brining more subhumans like us into this world...

Every country is degenerate and cucked in their own ways.

Except Eastern Europeans and Central Asians.
Though Eastern Europe is slowly becoming SJWfied.

Imagine living in a society where state-snactioned cuckholdry is a thing and thinking you have any grounds to judge anyone lmao Sad thing is, this isn't even a new law in france, it's been around for almost 30 years

The west is not the beacon of freedom and never was. Examples? slavery, inquisition, genocide, colonialism.