Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming The white guilt is real in Vikingland.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
The real headscratcher is in the bottom right corner.

There is a conscious effort by globalists to insist that Europe was always filled with non-white people.

Fact of the matter is, the high rate of innate individualism and lust for adventure present in those of Germanic stock is a threat to the neo-liberal order. They are far from the only problem ethnicity, but they are the ones with the most prosperity who most often get in the way of their agenda, a world without real borders, where labor is cheap, basic sustenance is essentially free, but meat, freedom of movement and privacy are luxuries that all but the wealthiest are in constant competition for.

The Germanic, especially the Germanic male, must be convinced that his history is evil, that his lands do not actually belong to him and that more compliant races of man are owed the fruits of his labor.

JFL, I guess reality doesn't matter to these people. No shit white people are native to northern europe, just like how blacks are native to africa.

(((They))) are falsifying white and European history.

Name of game?

There is a conscious effort by globalists to insist that Europe was always filled with non-white people.

Fact of the matter is, the high rate of innate individualism and lust for adventure present in those of Germanic stock is a threat to the neo-liberal order. They are far from the only problem ethnicity, but they are the ones with the most prosperity who most often get in the way of their agenda, a world without real borders, where labor is cheap, basic sustenance is essentially free, but meat, freedom of movement and privacy are luxuries that all but the wealthiest are in constant competition for.

The Germanic, especially the Germanic male, must be convinced that his history is evil, that his lands do not actually belong to him and that more compliant races of man are owed the fruits of his labor.
you will never convince whites to be militaristic and willing to die for any cause like blacks. they are simply too comfortable. or have shit optics. they will never jump out of the pot

you will never convince whites to be militaristic and willing to die for any cause like blacks. they are simply too comfortable. or have shit optics. they will never jump out of the pot
I know. I am merely an observer of events. All I can do is cope and hope things don't get too bad before I die.

White cucks develop game to shit on their own people and lie about their own history.
White people biggest cucked joke in history.

The real headscratcher is in the bottom right corner.

View attachment 378708
kind of ridiculous since Nordics did least colonization. makes sense for anglos, french and Germans , Spaniards to have white guilt. but surprising northern Europe is so much more cucked
White cucks develop game to shit on their own people and lie about their own history.
White people biggest cucked joke in history.
indeed whites are most brainwashed race in history. no other race has served Jewish interests so well and is willing to humiliate and degrade itself for (((them)))

:lul: