Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The whole concept of "personality leads to your inceldom" is absolute bullshit

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
IT often tells us, that everyone with a good personality can get a gf :feelsseriously:.
They give us dumb tips and tell us to improve our personalities.

Then how do I ascend?
Someone who is ugly, lives in a shithole village, works the whole fucking day, has no friends and is pretty high inhib (or how normies would say: "shy" :soy:).

I never had the chance to show any female my personality.
Through my whole school time and life, not a single female wanted to learn about my personality.

So why should I improve something, that no one cares about?

And btw. I think many guys here actually have a pretty good personality. We are probably the most loyal guys on earth.

inceldom leads to bad personality

It's stupid because people don't even choose their personality.

It's actually a subtle way of tricking the mind into thinking personality=morality in order to satisfy people's beliefs in the Just World Fallacy

Personality never played any role in preselection.

Looks is your personality.

you just gotta approach them bro!

oh, they ignore you or actively try to avoid you before you have even spoken a word?

obviously it's still your fault. somehow.

Personality is definitely a meme if you ever got a girl into you through IM or over the phone. I did a few times during my bluepilled days. Sometimes months worth of "personality" instantly goes out the window once they see you and they can no longer imagine your "personality" inside of Chad's body.

where personality on tinder.... on dating websites and apps. on FB... then they will lie and say they can tell by your pictures youre bad or have bad personality. fcuking ridiculous theyl come up with anything to blame men rather than admitting females just only like the look of a minority of men and base their dating standards around this

It's insane how ignorant people are. It literally blows my mind.