Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The whole “jock v. Nerd” meme stems from Hollywood casting Aryan Chads and Jew weaklings in the same movies side by side.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
FrereJacques GTFIH,

I made a post about how the short guys with glasses meme being smart is bullshit.
In reality it is cope for people being physically inferior with some upside to keep them from revolting.
Frere made the comment.
I think it is interesting to explore how jewywood made the trope about beta jews with aryan chads together.

Did the nerd stereotype in terms of looks stem from the jews? and the way they look?
Is it true the generic stereotype of a jew is a short guy with glasses?

makes sense bc jews always want to victimize themselves and depict european chads as evil sociopathic bullies

Castrate chads anyway

Well, yeah I guess so. The nerd is dark haired, jewish facial features, glasses, small frame and height barely exceeding 5ft7. They are void of cro-magnoid influence (strong wide jaw, height, mesomorph, robust) The jock is always a 6ft2 Germanic looking warrior with umistakable cro-magnoid genetic influence, mostly in the guise of Dalofaelid.

Woody Allen - jewish
Rick Moranis - jewish
Christopher Mintz-Plasse (superbad) - jewish
Crispin Glover (back to the future) - Germanic mother with jewish blood
Robert Carradine (revenge of the nerds) - from Polish-Jewish stock

Coincidence?

Well, yeah I guess so. The nerd is dark haired, jewish facial features, glasses, small frame and height barely exceeding 5ft7. They are void of cro-magnoid influence (strong wide jaw, height, mesomorph, robust) The jock is always a 6ft2 Germanic looking warrior with umistakable cro-magnoid genetic influence, mostly in the guise of Dalofaelid.

Woody Allen - jewish
Rick Moranis - jewish
Christopher Mintz-Plasse (superbad) - jewish
Crispin Glover (back to the future) - Germanic mother with jewish blood
Robert Carradine (revenge of the nerds) - from Polish-Jewish stock

Coincidence?
no not necessarily. Do you think harry potter was mainstream messaged because it put the poindexter jew in a good light?
Describe the jewish facial features btw. the ones most typical with them.
So you're saying nerd was never a thing before it was monopolized in movies. The jews cleverly projected themselves there. Where the poindexter was actually jewish from the beginning.
Europeans felt they were distinctively separate from soy shit like that. The jews essentially imprinted their DNA/ autism through Gmos, and chemical corruption of our air, and food, and water.
You think Hitler hated the poindexter stuff of harry potter and felt that's what the white race would eventually become.

no not necessarily. Do you think harry potter was mainstream messaged because it put the poindexter jew in a good light?
So you're saying nerd was never a thing before it was monopolized in movies. The jews cleverly projected themselves there. Where the poindexter was actually jewish from the beginning.
Europeans felt they were distinctively separate from soy shit like that. The jews essentially imprinted their DNA/ autism through Gmos, and chemical corruption of our air, and food, and water.
You think Hitler hated the poindexter stuff of harry potter and felt that's what the white race would eventually become.

Yes. Because the nerd go's from underdog to hero in the jock vs. nerd movies. IRL Its a phantasm, it never happens outside of fractional outliers. The tall germanic/northern-euro looking hunks always win and get the attractive female and best social lives. The poindexter jew is sexual failure.

Jews carry more neanderthal DNA from their neander ancestors breeding with moderns, which created autism, paranoid schizophernia, self-seeking and other traits we consider destructive, if somewhat useful under certain conditions. But the downside is bad looks. Its not that this "jewishness" was default neander behaviour (we will never know) but the genes for behaviours unseen before were switched on in the hybrid offspring of Neanderthal-Cromagnoid children.

Larry King is a good example. He has a great cranial vault (skull height) which indicates Cro-magnoid influence. But the rest is clearly jewish / pronounced neander influence.

• very weak chin
  • beak like protruding nose
  • swept back slanting forehead, not vertical
  • protruding midface
  • pronounced rear protrusion rear of skull (not flattened rear skull)
  • purse-like mouth
  • short height
  • rounded eye orbits rather than squared like cro-magnoids

Larry_King-e1369896278618.jpg

Sam Newhouse, one of the Jews in control of America's media, seems to have a protruding mouth, small chin and other primitive neander features such as low set ears. The forehead is high and not swept back indicating some cromagnon influence.

Sam-Newhouse.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. Because the nerd go's from underdog to hero in the jock vs. nerd movies. IRL Its a phantasm, it never happens outside of fractional outliers. The tall germanic/northern-euro looking hunks always win and get the attractive female and best social lives. The poindexter jew is sexual failure.

Jews carry more neanderthal DNA from their neander ancestors breeding with moderns, which created autism, paranoid schizophernia, self-seeking and other traits we consider destructive, if somewhat useful under certain conditions. But the downside is bad looks. Its not that this "jewishness" was default neander behaviour (we will never know) but the genes for behaviours unseen before were switched on in the hybrid offspring of Neanderthal-Cromagnoid children.

Larry King is a good example. He has a great cranial vault (skull height) which indicates Cro-magnoid influence. But the rest is clearly jewish / pronounced neander influence.

• very weak chin
  • beak like protruding nose
  • swept back slanting forehead, not vertical
  • protruding midface
  • pronounced rear protrusion rear of skull (not flattened rear skull)
  • purse-like mouth
  • short height
  • rounded eye orbits rather than squared like cro-magnoids
Larry_King-e1369896278618.jpg

Sam Newhouse, one of the Jews in control of America's media, seems to have a protruding mouth, small chin and other primitive neander features such as low set ears. The forehead is high and not swept back indicating some cromagnon influence.

Sam-Newhouse.jpg
neanders vs moderns is a good way to spell out the dichotomy of people.
neanderid vs modernid. Essentially.
Are all beak like noses, whether proportioned to a face or not by PSL standards the result of belonging more to pre-modernid man?
I've been hearing for some time that autism was created by the neanderthal DNA.
You seem well versed with this anthropology. Tell me how autism was created through neanderthalism.

Are all beak like noses, whether proportioned to a face or not by PSL standards the result of belonging more to pre-modernid man?
You seem well versed with this anthropology. Tell me how autism was created through neanderthalism.

Well, asians carry both neander dna and denisovan dna and europeans more neander dna. as high as 4%.

Africa is virtually void of neander DNA other than in Berbers (Morocco), some Algerians and Tunis and some other selected groups, and they only have 0.2%, and that was proberbly brought about via trade with europids (f.e the ancient Guanches berbers of canary isles were blonde haired). Autism and autistic disorders are extremely low in the African continent / african populations around the globe. Autism is more common in North European decent and gets progressively less the more southerly you go down from central europe. It is common in Han chinese and Japanese populations, but less so in Australoids (even though australoids carry heavy Denisovan / or unidentified primitive extinct species type markers possibly from homo erectus). The ancient populations of neander, denisovan types carried a recessive gene responsible for autism but was switched off and dormant. Only interbreeding of neanders and denisovans with moderns that came out of Africa or Middle East 70'000 did these genes for autism switch "on".

About 50,000 years ago, Homo sapiens migrating out of Africa and middle east began encountering Neanderthals, a lineage that had diverged from modern humans hundreds of thousands of years before. Despite their differences, Homo sapiens and Neanderthals mingled, and over time, produced children with genes from both lineages. Today, the biological remnants of that collision between two distinct populations remain alive in the genomes of Europeans and East Asians. Neanderthal ancestry is increased in genes affecting keratin filaments. This fibrous protein lends toughness to skin, thicker hair and nails and can be beneficial in colder environments by providing thicker insulation. European neanderthal provided light eyes, pale skin and blonde hair. It’s tempting to think that Neanderthals were already adapted to the non-African environment and provided this genetic benefit to humans. I can also talk about the intelligence/increased IQ/demeanor and fitness benefits, but don't wish to on here.

Some areas of the modern non-African human genome were rich in Neanderthal DNA, which may have been helpful for human survival, while other areas were more like ‘deserts’ with far less Neanderthal ancestry than average. The barren areas were the most exciting finding. It suggests the introduction of some of these Neanderthal mutations was harmful to the ancestors of non-Africans and that these mutations were later removed by the action of natural selection. The areas with reduced Neanderthal ancestry tend to cluster in two parts of our genomes: genes that are most active in the male geneline and genes on the X chromosome. This pattern has been linked in many animals to a phenomenon known as hybrid infertility, where the offspring of a male from one subspecies and a female from another have low or no fertility.

Male Neanderthals and female homo sapiens were almost certainly infertile pairs due to the larger head of offspring and narrower birth hips of homo sapien women making child birth impossible, but female Neanderthals and male Cromagnons could mate just fine.

Last edited:
Well, asians carry both neander dna and denisovan dna and europeans more neander dna. as high as 4%.

Africa is virtually void of neander DNA other than in Berbers (Morocco), some Algerians and Tunis and some other selected groups, and they only have 0.2%, and that was proberbly brought about via trade with europids (f.e the ancient Guanches berbers of canary isles were blonde haired). Autism and autistic disorders are extremely low in the African continent / african populations around the globe. Autism is more common in North European decent and gets progressively less the more southerly you go down from central europe. It is common in Han chinese and Japanese populations, but less so in Australoids (even though australoids carry heavy Denisovan / or unidentified primitive extinct species type markers possibly from homo erectus). The ancient populations of neander, denisovan types carried a recessive gene responsible for autism but was switched off and dormant. Only interbreeding of neanders and denisovans with moderns that came out of Africa or Middle East 70'000 did these genes for autism switch "on".

About 50,000 years ago, Homo sapiens migrating out of Africa and middle east began encountering Neanderthals, a lineage that had diverged from modern humans hundreds of thousands of years before. Despite their differences, Homo sapiens and Neanderthals mingled, and over time, produced children with genes from both lineages. Today, the biological remnants of that collision between two distinct populations remain alive in the genomes of Europeans and East Asians. Neanderthal ancestry is increased in genes affecting keratin filaments. This fibrous protein lends toughness to skin, thicker hair and nails and can be beneficial in colder environments by providing thicker insulation. European neanderthal provided light eyes and blonde hair. It’s tempting to think that Neanderthals were already adapted to the non-African environment and provided this genetic benefit to humans. I can also talk about the intelligence/increased IQ/demeanor and fitness benefits, but don't wish to on here.

Some areas of the modern non-African human genome were rich in Neanderthal DNA, which may have been helpful for human survival, while other areas were more like ‘deserts’ with far less Neanderthal ancestry than average. The barren areas were the most exciting finding. It suggests the introduction of some of these Neanderthal mutations was harmful to the ancestors of non-Africans and that these mutations were later removed by the action of natural selection. The areas with reduced Neanderthal ancestry tend to cluster in two parts of our genomes: genes that are most active in the male geneline and genes on the X chromosome. This pattern has been linked in many animals to a phenomenon known as hybrid infertility, where the offspring of a male from one subspecies and a female from another have low or no fertility.

Male Neanderthals and female homo sapiens were almost certainly infertile pairs due to the larger head of offspring and narrower birth hips of homo sapien women making child birth impossible, but female Neanderthals and male Cromagnons could mate just fine.

I appreciate informative posts like this in this forum. I plan on rereading your posts in this thread when I’m thinking straight.

Out of curiosity do you have a take on why Asian foids are so attracted to white men? We all know it’s true, but I haven’t really heard too many thorough explanations. Maybe the answer is very simple. I had a big-breasted Cambodian coworker who flat-out told me she’s only interested in white guys, no exceptions. She stuck out her pinky finger and wiggled it, apparently implying that Asian guys’s dicks are too small for her. But I think that was just what popped into her mind at the time. She’s very stupid. She ended up marrying a chadlite coworker of mine and had two kids with him before he ditched her for a hotter foid.

I was watching a white foid on periscope who lives in Japan and she said when she goes anywhere, everybody stares at her. They are literally hypnotized by her presence. I know that’s a little off-topic but it’s the example that came to my head.

Its not neanders vs moderns. Its pure Cro-Magnons void or unaltered of neander and asiatic/mongolism traits vs. Cromagnons with pronounced neander and asiatic/mongolism traits (undesirable characteristics that are being ironed out).
I appreciate informative posts like this in this forum. I plan on rereading your posts in this thread when I’m thinking straight.

Out of curiosity do you have a take on why Asian foids are so attracted to white men? We all know it’s true, but I haven’t really heard too many thorough explanations. Maybe the answer is very simple. I had a big-breasted Cambodian coworker who flat-out told me she’s only interested in white guys, no exceptions. She stuck out her pinky finger and wiggled it, apparently implying that Asian guys’s dicks are too small for her. But I think that was just what popped into her mind at the time. She’s very stupid. She ended up marrying a chadlite coworker of mine and had two kids with him before he ditched her for a hotter foid.

I was watching a white foid on periscope who lives in Japan and she said when she goes anywhere, everybody stares at her. They are literally hypnotized by her presence. I know that’s a little off-topic but it’s the example that came to my head.

Because white men have stronger Cromagnoid characterstics than Asian males. These traits are more progressive and attractive to women. Tall height, light eyes, varity in hair colour, thicker facial hair, more character and boney projection in the face etc. Asians carry more Denisovan or primitive traits. You get some progressive Korean and Aimu / Japanese types but not many, and they all look more europid anyway. Its the same in Pakistan. The elite class in pakistan is more europid with its finer featured/lighter/taller.

Basically all women across the globe lust for the white cromagnon man gene. Examples of good cromagnoids are Tom Brady, Paul Walker etc. It is the most advanced species of man adopted to the best environment on earth (fertile europe and the fertile crescent has the best conditions in the world for crops/grain/food growing). Poor food growing conditions lead to less desirable populations forming over millenia as they were pushed there by more progressive, stronger, dominant and attractive human groups; smaller body type, infantile, neoteny, less dominant, etc all evolved in these less affluent human types. Its all about saving calories in terms of body reduction and more adoptation of a pyknic bodytype (higher fat preserves for faminines as you would expect for less crop growing conditions where good foodstuff is scarce). Brachcephaly of skull is also about saving / conserving energy.

Last edited:

Africa is virtually void of neander DNA other than in Berbers (Morocco), some Algerians and Tunis and some other selected groups, and they only have 0.2%, and that was proberbly brought about via trade with europids (f.e the ancient Guanches berbers of canary isles were blonde haired).
Realy? I've thinking they were like morocan or arabs looks. Btw you're Spanish?

Guanches of canary were very Nordic/borreby looking. I'm English.
Wow that explain why the ppl of that place usually even if they are brown skinned have green/blue eyes.

Do they? I have never been to the canary isles.
Yes, a lot of blonde canarian, but I think is cause foids going for aryan chads in tourist areas or blonde tourist living there ( before read your post)

The brownies with green eyes or blue are very common. Too brownies with everything brownie and the typical ibero that are white skinned, hairy and dark hair,eyes...

But a lot of blonde ppl that are from various generations and spanish surnames that proves they are blondes for generations tbh.

Yes, a lot of blonde canarian, but I think is cause foids going for aryan chads in tourist areas or blonde tourist living there ( before read your post)

The brownies with green eyes or blue are very common. Too brownies with everything brownie and the typical ibero that are white skinned, hairy and dark hair,eyes...

But a lot of blonde ppl that are from various generations and spanish surnames that proves they are blondes for generations tbh.

Are you from canaries?

No, but I lived there. I am from venezuela but live in spain.

There was one Jewish Chad that I saw, it was in The Last American Virgin. He was gay IRL though but imagine playing the incel in that movie and girls are going for a guy that’s not even into them while you’d be happy just to get kissed?

About 50,000 years ago, Homo sapiens migrating out of Africa and middle east began encountering Neanderthals, a lineage that had diverged from modern humans hundreds of thousands of years before. Despite their differences, Homo sapiens and Neanderthals mingled, and over time, produced children with genes from both lineages. Today, the biological remnants of that collision between two distinct populations remain alive in the genomes of Europeans and East Asians. Neanderthal ancestry is increased in genes affecting keratin filaments. This fibrous protein lends toughness to skin, thicker hair and nails and can be beneficial in colder environments by providing thicker insulation. European neanderthal provided light eyes, pale skin and blonde hair. It’s tempting to think that Neanderthals were already adapted to the non-African environment and provided this genetic benefit to humans. I can also talk about the intelligence/increased IQ/demeanor and fitness benefits, but don't wish to on here.

What made autism switch on?
Do you know if it existed prior to it being turned off in neanderthals?
I am of course contexting these questions on a biocellular level

Lol. Who the fuck is gonna think Pick up artist shit is going to work when biological facts like blackpill race equation is ever present. More than anyhting that has to do with game.
The fact women are conscientiously picking what they want renders what you can even do null and void. It's not what you can do, but the unchangables that render things practically undoable that matters far more.

yeah legit

jews do pretty good in school too

yeah legit

jews do pretty good in school too
being a poindexter from somehow being the runt of the litter of geno expression hardly makes you a jew.
Imo maybe the only reason this glasses and short guy shit was considered smart is because successful jews have popped up with these traits.

Pretty much everything in hollywood is horseshit. Like how foids are attracted to intelligence or personality.

Jews mog the hell out of noodles and curries. Those fucking movies make no sense. If you wanna make a movie about nerds, put real fucking nerds.

Jews mog the hell out of noodles and curries. Those fucking movies make no sense. If you wanna make a movie about nerds, put real fucking nerds.
Do you mean even the kind of Jews who inspired the nerd look Mog them?

Neanderthals had wider and bigger nose than cromagnons so that they could warm up the air chamber more in cold climate. Beak nose is not a Neanderthal feature. I would say it's a cromagnon feature from the middle eastern population.

As a rule, Jews have terrible frames. I'd say they are a bit shorter than legit white guys, but not that significant. Probably average around 5'9. I've known several Jewish guys over 6'. I can't think of any that were incel. Well there was one guy that came into my hs that was literally like 5'2 and 100 pounds. He might have ended up one. Most seemed to be slightly above average in intelligence, but nothing to write home about.

As a rule, Jews have terrible frames. I'd say they are a bit shorter than legit white guys, but not that significant. Probably average around 5'9. I've known several Jewish guys over 6'. I can't think of any that were incel. Well there was one guy that came into my hs that was literally like 5'2 and 100 pounds. He might have ended up one. Most seemed to be slightly above average in intelligence, but nothing to write home about.
His ancestors should have captured more white wimminz to geno-harvest and hijack alpha status before the tinder age then. Pathetic fool.

His ancestors should have captured more white wimminz to geno-harvest and hijack alpha status before the tinder age then. Pathetic fool.
Not that I'm one to talk, but he looked super inbred.

Neanderthals had wider and bigger nose than cromagnons so that they could warm up the air chamber more in cold climate. Beak nose is not a Neanderthal feature. I would say it's a cromagnon feature from the middle eastern population.
why do you think thin, slim, caucasian noses were evolved then if you're saying that neanderthals adapted to a cold climate in a way that was actually counter to what cold climate people (whites) have? where their noses are wider.
Not that I'm one to talk, but he looked super inbred.
The jews follow my code of human biology.

Sentience leads to Standards
Standards lead to Insecurity.
Insecurity leads to Hate
Hate leads to Compensation
Compensation leads to Perfectionism.

Since they know they don't meet primally esteemed standards of distinction/ sculpt then they revert to low cunning rather than overt out-plowing. Like a hunky chad would do.
As soon as you have standards, and you fall down in the cracks of self criticism then you begin the comepnsation that befells all progress for the beautiful and worthy.

The jews follow my code of human biology.

Sentience leads to Standards
Standards lead to Insecurity.
Insecurity leads to Hate
Hate leads to Compensation
Compensation leads to Perfectionism.

Since they know they don't meet primally esteemed standards of distinction/ sculpt then they revert to low cunning rather than overt out-plowing. Like a hunky chad would do.
As soon as you have standards, and you fall down in the cracks of self criticism then you begin the comepnsation that befells all progress for the beautiful and worthy.

So, you are saying their biology has lead to the JQ? I think definitely an aspect of it. There's a great conflict too because their book the Talmud tells them they are superior to all humanity and they must see that God didn't do them any favors in the genetic department- especially the Haredi/Ultra Orthodox types who have yet to outbreed at all.

So, you are saying their biology has lead to the JQ? I think definitely an aspect of it. There's a great conflict too because their book the Talmud tells them they are superior to all humanity and they must see that God didn't do them any favors in the genetic department- especially the Haredi/Ultra Orthodox types who have yet to outbreed at all.
The talmud is just jewish insecurity put to print. The need to be superior, better, self-fulfilling prophecy of perpetual value. It's kind of why I ironically admire them. They're the culture that has used perfectionistic insecurity to the best of their ability. Whites should have done the same.

But if you ingratiate a culture/ legacy/ horde of people telling them they'resuperior then it's perfect for the us against them, and baseless entitlement to work angrily but with serenity. With group identity tagged along with the perfect hatred of us against them, then it's perfect for a work ethic. AND WORLD DOMINATION.

See anger and serenity are the perfect focus module when it comes to the place of feeling in your labor. It's difficult to keep it together though because anger comes from vulnerability/ foibles/ self criticism which leads to anxiety, and anxiety depends on how you stand in your life. And in many cases a situation can only be good/ comfortable enough for the jews to have HATE/ RAGE and serenity (where being angry at possible negatives agaisnt their power, which incites evolutionary compensation/ resource seeking mental mechanisms ISN'T stressful) if they have complete control.

The jews are paranoid preparationalists not outgoing adventurers.
For a reason. Because what they are relies on so much control that without it they all spring into paranoid action. Asians are pretty similar to this too.
The jews are masters of lying, even to themselves about their own divinity. They make their own god mysterious and ethereal so that their own self-worth can also be unprone to criticism just the same. He is not a solid figure/ well defined/ parameters well-understood like greek or nordic gods. Their powers are more well examinable/ limited/ scaled. YHWH is infinite.

The mentality of the human brain's focus relies on serenity and insecurity.
Relying on positivity when things are not perfectly fastened/ firmamented is suicide to the intelligence. People who have anxiety are said to have higher IQ for a purpose. Since they grasp the fullness of danger in life around them.
It's human nature to hold a grudge. Being carefree is not human. We are meant to be anxious, and entitled with standards. We are meant to be conscientious and kleptomaniacal with control.
When there is a sleight we internally burn for not having our ego met. Some choose to be filled with anger (like the jews), and others LDAR and go into depression.
We cannot be FULL ON HAPPY. We get anxious, we get put down, we get flagellated by our self criticism. So all we can hope for is continuing with our management of power (perfectionism) with serenity.
The jews fill themselves full of hard work, standards, and insecurity (tacitly), but fill the print of their books with relational superiority. So that when they relate themselves (unwritten insecurity), then they have a mountain of culture, books, peptalk, camp-circle vitriol against the people who are better than them, but their EGO is filled with serenity from all of the relational superiority they are feeling. So that they can work hard and destroy their enemies.

Here is how they camp-circle vitriol. Their way of management of their insecurities.

Last edited:
Even they owed an explanation.