Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The whole niceguy sub is a bunch of foids and normies complaining about redpilled posts

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
Full of delusional posters like this too

level 1
cattulu

4 points · 1 hour ago

I know this is a meme but god damn I hate nice guys so much.
Victim blaming a woman for being in a bad relationship she probably didn't even understand was toxic at first is such a weirdly common low blow. Like in 90% of these relationships, the guy seems nice at first and then becomes more abusive and manipulative over time. Plus, you don't know her story, she could've gone through cycles of abuse in her family life before and can't recognize abuse on her own or is defensive of her abuser because that is what she was taught to do. (In which case you should encourage her to go to therapy, not run into your arms. You're not a therapist and she probably needs alone time.) Plus expecting her to settle for someone who is unappealing/someone she isn't attracted to because he's "nice" is a convenient way to make it about himself so that he doesn't have to work on his own shortcomings. "Nice guys" are just as bad, if not worse, than the fookbois.

The fact that foids expect men to just be happy when they tell them it’s all about a good personality but proceed go for someone that has the exact opposite of what they described and ignore you, someone who is exactly what they described as a good personality is just so fucking stupid

So if women shit on men for getting fucked over, they are victims.
When the redpillers do it, they are misogynists spreading toxic masculinity.
Are these people really this low IQ?

:feelskek: :feelsclown:

All malice that society directs towards anything is a veil for malice towards ugly, poor, and low status men

i wish i had a horse cock

View attachment 376520

It doesn't have to make sense tbh
Reddit is the same site where the common joke is that no one that posts there actually gets laid.
Yet when it comes to incels they act like they are slaying when at best most guys are in dead bedroom type or betabuxx relationships.

So Niceguys = retarded incels in denial, low tier normies, and lying whores whining about the blackpill?

Execute everyone in r/niceguys (In minecraft: story mode)

Jfl, he says the same thing to women that simps tell to men whenever they get frustrated with women, but one thing is misogynist and the other one a harsh truth. Normie mental gymnastics are the gift that never stops giving.

The entire "nice guy" meme just comes from women pissed that Chad won't commit and taking out their frustration by mocking lower status men

View attachment 376520

Jfl, he says the same thing to women that simps tell to men whenever they get frustrated with women, but one thing is misogynist and the other one a harsh truth. Normie mental gymnastics are the gift that never stops giving.
The entire "nice guy" meme just comes from women pissed that Chad won't commit and taking out their frustration by mocking lower status men

Seems like it's always in season to dump on unattractive men.

It doesn't have to make sense tbh
Reddit is the same site where the common joke is that no one that posts there actually gets laid.
Yet when it comes to incels they act like they are slaying when at best most guys are in dead bedroom type or betabuxx relationships.
never began for ITcels.

another ugly male mocking sub. reddit being reddit, nothing unusual.

They literally can not comprehend someone not drinking the kool aid and being an independent thinker

Credit to @Gymcelled
Memo to bluepillers talking about how incels can't get relationships because they don't have a good personality: this is what the data shows a good personality is to women.
There is no good personality involved in the way you think. If you are in a relationship it's more attributable to luck and because your looks were at an acceptable level for women.

Last edited:
Sometimes I'm grateful I'm incel. I'd rather be incel than one of the sad, spineless, deferrential losers who go on a sub just to put up a smoke screen and say women never do wrong. What a pathetic weak male you have to be.

women don't take accountability for choosing abusive fuckboys but at the same time want to be treated like adults and have adult priveleges. only a child can't be blamed for being stuck in an abusive situation. women are children.

A lot of posts on that subreddit don't really conform with the nice-guy problem.
If anyone says anything negative about women, true or not, they'll post it on r/niceguys. The word has lost its meaning in that subreddit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back