Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the whole paradigm has changed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32506
  • Start date
Deleted member 32506

Deleted member 32506

Self-banned
-
In the past there was one general motivation that kept low status men from killing themselves. that is, if i work hard, get money, i can live a meaningful life with a wife and children. the perfect meritocracy. the whole paradigm has been flipped on its head. my father wonders why i have trouble waking up for university lectures. his world view hasn't change since the 60s. people can now make money on only fans, literally just taking pictures of their body and what they make in a month will take me a whole lifetime with my degree. you can probably understand my disillusion with my engineering course. i have to do advance math's, learn programming, AutoCAD, calculus, heavy physics based work, all for what? an interview for a company that will pretend to care about me when they don't give a fuck about me as they know they can easily replace me with either a robot or another low value man whos parents tricked him into thinking taking a stem degree. This is what gonna kill many men including extreme loneliness. men scratching their heads and asking themselves why they haven't seen a return on their investments whilst they watch a 7 year old kid on YouTube review Lego sets and have millions of views making him a millionaire AT 7 YEARS OLD. lol. i am not saying you shouldn't apply yourself at university, if you want to do stem do it. it most cases it can only be a positive especially if you come from a low income family. im just saying its not the be all or end all. have realistic expectations, life is a game of luck, you could do a stem degree and be working at nasa or you could do one and be working at Starbucks. just enjoy what you can out of life.

paradigm of what

In the past there was one general motivation that kept low status men from killing themselves. that is, if i work hard, get money, i can live a meaningful life with a wife and children. the perfect meritocracy. the whole paradigm has been flipped on its head. my father wonders why i have trouble waking up for university lectures. his world view hasn't change since the 60s. people can now make money on only fans, literally just taking pictures of their body and what they make in a month will take me a whole lifetime with my degree. you can probably understand my disillusion with my engineering course. i have to do advance math's, learn programming, AutoCAD, calculus, heavy physics based work, all for what? an interview for a company that will pretend to care about me when they don't give a fuck about me as they know they can easily replace me with either a robot or another low value man whos parents tricked him into thinking taking a stem degree. This is what gonna kill many men including extreme loneliness. men scratching their heads and asking themselves why they haven't seen a return on their investments whilst they watch a 7 year old kid on YouTube review Lego sets and have millions of views making him a millionaire AT 7 YEARS OLD. lol. i am not saying you shouldn't apply yourself at university, if you want to do stem do it. it most cases it can only be a positive especially if you come from a low income family. im just saying its not the be all or end all. have realistic expectations, life is a game of luck, you could do a stem degree and be working at nasa or you could do one and be working at Starbucks. just enjoy what you can out of life.
Don't you have to legally be 13 to make money in youtube?

No roi for your face.

Life itself is the same, only society has changed.
True. We as humans we always be the same and the way we operate has stayed the same. society has changed, like a snake shedding its skin, it leaves behind the old and the new appears. However the snake itself is under attack. the final frontier for governments around the world is how to control the snake, so it doesn’t bite or use it’s venom. It’s docile and submassive, yes it looks like a snake but behaves like a worm. A human 1000 thousand years ago vs a human now you won’t be able to tell the difference. However our very humanness is under attack, not because of attacks on our socpiety but attacks on the mind,body and spirit. the end goal is a system that will never collapse like Rome did but will sustain itself till the end of time Itself.

Agreed. This is why I dropped out of an engineering degree even as a low income poorfag. There is no value in hard work anymore. Even a stem degree is easily replaceable. The most valuable commodity on earth is beauty not intelligence

Our contemporary world is feminized. And because of that, there is no justice, no order, no place for real greatness and mastery. Only chaos, mediocrity and degeneracy.

Of life itself.

The parents collect the money, the kid is just a face for these YouTube channels.
Life has always been shit and it will stay that way. However, most humans operate on the level of animals and cannot see this fundamental truth of life, so they keep on perpetuating it. The problem is not society, men or women. The problem is nature itself. This whole incel problem only arises, because nature has bestowed upon us the great gift of sexual desire. Without this desire, there would be no incels as well as no humans at all. It is the greatest evil ever to be conceived.

Agreed. This is why I dropped out of an engineering degree even as a low income poorfag. There is no value in hard work anymore. Even a stem degree is easily replaceable. The most valuable commodity on earth is beauty not intelligence
There is value in hard work in so far as, that you can at least save and invest money for yourself in order to stop needing to work as soon as possible. That is basically the only goal I have for now. I hate working and prospects are good, that I can go NEET in 15 years and I can live comfortably until the end of my life. I would never be able to do this, if I would have to feed a family.

you can probably understand my disillusion with my engineering course
yeah boyo. I dropped the fuck out. no point being a cuck for the system. no stem for my face as we like to say here on co :feelscomfy:

No roi for your face.

The most valuable commodity on earth is beauty not intelligence

yeah boyo. I dropped the fuck out. no point being a cuck for the system. no stem for my face as we like to say here on co :feelscomfy:
Serious as bad as it is for some guys to drop out of life? Currently it's those guys whose existence is unwillingly upholding those of women and chads. So when society gleefully talks about how this is a self correcting problem and incels will just kill themselves? Sometimes you can't help but agree. But one thing stopping a lot of guys is fear of hell and no easy access to painless methods. By design of course. Not even necessarily because of productivity concerns. But because a lot of males in a country killing themselves is bad PR for that country.

You should just aspire to live alone, the boomer dream of monogamy and generational properity is an unsustainable lie