Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The word femoid is dehumanizing"

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
Wrong. You can't dehumanize something that's not human in the first place.

Based overload

I don't think the word "femoris" is dehumanizing but what you just wrote is.

Dehumanizing is the kind of things that can get this website banned.

It's also pretty dumb : no matter how much you dislike them, female humans are human by definition.

It's also pretty dumb : no matter how much you dislike them, female humans are human by definition.
There are people talking about rape and murder on this forum but you're concerned about a joke thread calling women not human jfl

Get the fuck outta here

:lul: :lul: :lul: jfl

There are people talking about rape and murder
They don't straight up call for it, do they ?

If they are the mods will eventually ban them.

Also, again it really is stupid : they are human.

Dehumanization bothers me quite a lot, ngl. Feel free to mock me for being more offended by that than by rape or murder, that's just how I roll.

Last edited:

This is the first sentence of your Wikipedia article:
Dehumanization is the denial of full humanness in others and the cruelty and suffering that accompanies it.

Anyone with a passing interest in neuroscience will tell you that because of mu-opioid receptor dominance and estrogenic pain reduction a female is less able to feel physical pain when compared to men.

Furthermore, foids do not feel emotional pain; they enjoy negative psychological states just as much as positive ones.
Freud put masochism as one of the three essential psychological traits in a female "human being," and that results in them psychologically seeking out humiliation and punishment.
Observe also how they manipulate situations into ones in which they are permitted to feel anger and sadness. They enjoy those states as well.
I would say that females are largely immune to the cruelty and suffering of the human condition.
Can you imagine a foid feeling existential angst, for example?

Dehumanization is the denial of full humanness in others and the cruelty and suffering that accompanies it.

Anyone with a passing interest in neuroscience will tell you that because of mu-opioid receptor dominance and estrogenic pain reduction a female is less able to feel physical pain when compared to men.

Furthermore, foids do not feel emotional pain; they enjoy negative psychological states just as much as positive ones.
Freud put masochism as one of the three essential psychological traits in a female "human being," and that results in them psychologically seeking out humiliation and punishment.
Observe also how they manipulate situations into ones in which they are permitted to feel anger and sadness. They enjoy those states as well.
I would say that females are largely immune to the cruelty and suffering of the human condition.
Newton IQ

I think the suffering they're talking about is the one inflicted to as the result of dehumanization. Not the one a human would feel in order to qualify as human.

I don't think the degree of the ability to feel emotion has anything to do with being human.

We don't define species by speculating on internal mental states.

I think the suffering they're talking about is the one inflicted to as the result of dehumanization.

I don't think the degree of the ability to feel emotion has anything to do with being human.

We don't define species by their internal mental state.

Scientifically, a foid is a human being due to its ability to breed with a male of the same species and produce offspring.

When philosophers speak of the condition of humanity, etc., they are not referring to female human beings; they are referring to those able to fully comprehend human suffering, men.

When philosophers speak of the condition of humanity, etc., they are not referring to female human beings; they are referring to those able to fully comprehend human suffering, men.
Well, that's confusing at best. They should not do that.

redpillled and based

^ interchanges me tbh

There only 1 gender. Women are objects

Giga high iq post

Well they aren’t human so I don’t see the problem

It's interesting to me because i too am dehumanized because ugly

Women are stupid creatures who only do well at taking a crap. At everything else they are useless.