Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The word incel is officially ruined. We need to change the name of this site now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Rename da site?

• uglymales.co

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • incels.co

Votes: 38 64.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Normies have ruined the word.

It simply means a male who is too physically unnatractive for sex/gfs/etc

But now people just think that it just means "someone who hates women :soy: "

And they also think that all incels are "'white supremacists:soy:" and "alt-right:soy::soy:" and even in Canada I.N.C.E.L. was declared as a terrorist organisation even though only two 'incels' have ever committed a serious crime.

There is no point in calling ourselves incels anymore. The word has been destroyed and lost its actual meaning. There's no going back. Normies are demoralised it's impossible to reason with them or get them to think logically about anything.

You cant lose with calling our forum uglymales.co. they are zero downsides, only positives. what are they gonna do? Say that "ugly males are terrorists"?

Normies are like children and they really need things to be that black and white and obvious. and if they are given any room to twist things to fit their narrative they will.

ERwache.co

Erwache is Awaken in German.

FastBanana.co is the best

Normies have ruined the word.

It simply means a male who is too physically unnatractive for sex/gfs/etc

But now people just think that it just means "someone who hates women :soy: "

And they also think that all incels are "'white supremacists:soy:" and "alt-right:soy::soy:" and even in Canada I.N.C.E.L. was declared as a terrorist organisation even though only two 'incels' have ever committed a serious crime.

There is no point in calling ourselves incels anymore. The word has been destroyed and lost its actual meaning. There's no going back. Normies are demoralised it's impossible to reason with them or get them to think logically about anything.

You cant lose with calling our forum uglymales.co. they are zero downsides, only positives. what are they gonna do? Say that "ugly males are terrorists"?

Normies are like children and they really need things to be that black and white and obvious. and if they are given any room to twist things to fit their narrative they will.
Blame the media and feminists for their overuse of the word incel as a disparaging term to shame misogynists instead of using it in its original intended definition.

who cares? they'll just associate our new name and website name with that incel stereotype

Yes, FastBananaCEO?

Doesn’t matter. Society hates ugly males no matter what they do.

>letting normies dictate your dictionary, your own coined words even

I miss before incels hit the mainstream. Sometimes I forget we were never even in the public’s eye. Wish they would all fuck off already.

I wouldn't mind UglyMales.co, it could open up a lot of doors for more bluepilled incels who think we are a white supremacist terrorist group because of the incel name due to media libel even though we are more diverse than IncelTears I bet kek. This is no surprise though that the media is this retarded when they mistook the Proud Boys for KKK tier White Supremacist even though the leader is black. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No, who cares what normies think, the word incel is not ruined. You cave to them, you lose your dignity. There is nothing to be gained here, and whatever new name you come up with will eventually be ruined as well.

All we can do is take it in stride.

We invent a new word and they change that definition too

I miss before incels hit the mainstream. Sometimes I forget we were never even in the public’s eye. Wish they would all fuck off already.
Believe it or not a few years ago many incels wanted to be mainstream. This is the downside of incels being mainstream as we are finding out tbh
I wouldn't mind UglyMales.co, it could open up a lot of doors for more bluepilled incels who think we are a white supremacist terrorist group because of the incel name due to media libel even though we are more diverse than IncelTears I bet kek. This is no surprise though that the media is this retarded when they mistook the Proud Boys for KKK tier White Supremacist even though the leader is black. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
More like the media deliberately conflated the two despite knowing better.

No, who cares what normies think, the word incel is not ruined. You cave to them, you lose your dignity. There is nothing to be gained here, and whatever new name you come up with will eventually be ruined as well.
tbh
We invent a new word and they change that definition too
It's like a game of whack a mole. You come up with a new group identifier and the media and feminists trash the reputation of that new identifier too forcing you to come up with a new group name/classification and terms.

I have a few names, NEW ISIS.CO, LONELYSHOOTERS.CO, OUTCASTS.CO, NOTENOUGHBULLETS.CO, jokes aside your right Normie's and society in general have just made a mockery of the word incel.

I have a few names, NEW ISIS.CO, LONELYSHOOTERS.CO, OUTCASTS.CO, NOTENOUGHBULLETS.CO, jokes aside your right Normie's and society in general have just made a mockery of the word incel.
Can't find the thread now but in the past members here have said that incel sounds a lot like insect so already the term incel is a failo tbh

Society hates us because of our ugliness, not our terminology. It's not about renaming the site, nor modifying the terminology.
It's about our mere existence.

Sexually Undesirable Males.co
People will just abbreviate that as SUM and it'll be to them another cringy autist acronym and they'll be like
"SUM? More like SCUM XD"

I'd go with uglymales.co.
"You are ugly because of your attitude/ personality"

I'd go with
physicallyunappealingmales.co

because a lot of incels are ethnics and framelets and those physical traits aren't that appealing to women.

this is a good one
It's easier to make incels seem like nazis and terrorists with erwache.co site name designation.

I still think a name having to do with physical traits that are unattractive/unappealing in males should be the new name designated.

It's easier to make incels seem like nazis and terrorists with erwache.co site name designation.

I still think a name having to do with physical traits that are unattractive/unappealing in males should be the new name designated.
Your face has already chosen the alignment for you. No coming back.

We live in a concrete jungle. It's kill or be killed.

@BurakuminBibba @your personality

Your face has already chosen the alignment for you. No coming back.

We live in a concrete jungle. It's kill or be killed.

@BurakuminBibba @your personality
But why make it easier for them to label you even if that's true? Such subtle things like a site name resembling a german word and having 'ER' in its title only makes it easier for people to demonize incels.

But why make it easier for them to label you even if that's true? Such subtle things like a site name resembling a german word and having 'ER' in its title only makes it easier for people to demonize incels.
JFL at this soyciety

A criminal thug who killed people has a much better reputation than any of us.

:feelsclown::feelsclown:

JFL at this soyciety

A criminal thug who killed people has a much better reputation than any of us.

:feelsclown::feelsclown:
Yeah that's true but again why make it easier?

ERwache.co can be easily spun as glorifying nazis, 'ER' and plotting imminent action. It's the unintended connotation that's present to start with.

By contrast what can they propagandize about
physicallyunappealingmales.co?

That's it's all about personality and attitude why we are alone? Nobody but copers will believe them and they can't easily propagandize against us as terrorists as long as there are no explicit calls to violence or joking about going ER.

Yeah that's true but again why make it easier?

ERwache.co can be easily spun as glorifying nazis, 'ER' and plotting imminent action. It's the unintended connotation that's present to start with.

By contrast what can they propagandize about
physicallyunappealingmales.co?

That's it's all about personality and attitude why we are alone? Nobody but copers will believe them and they can't easily propagandize against us as terrorists as long as there are no explicit calls to violence or joking about going ER.
We need an iconic name without failos

But still our faces have already made our alignment

We need an iconic name without failos

But still our faces have already made our alignment

or

physicallyunattractivemales.co

are descriptive enough but not so edgy as to attract larpers and trolls.

An iconic name is cope tbh
What you want is a name that describes clearly what the intended audience is and a place where such people can expect to find other unattractive males that can relate to what they are going through regarding their issues with women and society.

or

are descriptive enough but not so edgy as to attract larpers and trolls.

An iconic name is cope tbh
What you want is a name that describes clearly what the intended audience is and a place where such people can expect to find other unattractive males that can relate to what they are going through regarding their issues with women and society.
Uglyme.co is pretty gud, thoughts?

Uglyme.co is pretty gud, thoughts?
uglyme.co can attract foids and non incel males.

I still think

or

physicallyunappealingmales.co is the best.

It's descriptive, to the point, can't easily be memed and a lot of guys that are looking for a community with this intended purpose can find it right away.
And the name doesn't discriminate against or leave out whitecels or ethniccels.

uglyme.co can attract foids and non incel males.

I still think

or

physicallyunappealingmales.co is the best.

It's descriptive, to the point, can't easily be memed and a lot of guys that are looking for a community with this intended purpose can find it right away.
And the name doesn't discriminate against or leave out whitecels or ethniccels.
Still too long

How about abominations.co (since we are ugly or short abominably)?

Still too long

How about abominations.co (since we are ugly or short abominably)?

We need a term that captures how it's physically traits we cannot change as the reason why women and society didn't treat us well even before we were blackpilled.

abominations.co will attract UFO/conspiracy type social conservative gossip crowd and I don't think it's a good fit.

How is physicallyunappealingmales.co or physicallyunattractivemales.co too long?
I can think of no better site names that best fit the incel condition besides

sociallyunwantedmales.co

DEPRESSED VIRGINS PLEASE

I prefer the term "fags"
depressedvirginmales.co can work don't you think?

It needs the male specifier imo otherwise the site can be more open to infiltration from any foids.

We need a term that captures how it's physically traits we cannot change as the reason why women and society didn't treat us well even before we were blackpilled.

abominations.co will attract UFO/conspiracy type social conservative gossip crowd and I don't think it's a good fit.

How is physicallyunappealingmales.co or physicallyunattractivemales.co too long?

sociallyunwantedmales.co
I agree

Just try to keep within 2 or 3 syllables.

depressedvirginmales.co can work don't you think?

It needs the male specifier imo otherwise the site can be more open to infiltration from any foids.
depressedcisheterovirginmales.co

I agree

Just try to keep within 2 or 3 syllables.
sociallyunwantedmales.co works best imo.

As I've posted before

It's more proof that inceldom is about more than sex. It's about being socially unwanted and the unwilling jester, fall guy and scapegoat for everything. But it all comes down to the fact that incels aren't attractive to women and the rest of society follows suit in treating incels badly because if woman don't like someone then in normie's logic that guy is probably a bad person.

depressedcisheterovirginmales.co
Playing up the SJW PC language isn't going to help because SJWs only care about women.

And that name is liable to get us fucked with by tradcucks that want to bully "PC" pussies to impress women.
What were you thinking?

sociallyunwantedmales.co
I fucking agree, it's about time we actively try and be less appealing to /pol/ Qanon types.

They are like the trannies of the right
sociallyunwantedmales.co works best imo.

As I've posted before

Playing up the SJW PC language isn't going to help because SJWs only care about women.

And that name is liable to get us fucked with by tradcucks that want to bully "PC" pussies to impress women.
What were you thinking?
that was a joke

I fucking agree, it's about time we actively try and be less appealing to /pol/ Qanon types.

They are like the trannies of the right
sociallyunwantedmales.co is the best for that then

but if people here are open to longer names, no better descriptors (that account for all incels no matter what race) as

You can't easily spin or meme those last two names well so it will be difficult for normies to try.

And the site if sociallywanted.co should say

Site males not wanted by women or society because of how they look on the frontpage so lurking non incels will be forced to come to terms with seeing that header often and internalize it.