Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The word incel is officially ruined. We need to change the name of this site now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Rename da site?

• uglymales.co

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • incels.co

Votes: 38 64.4%

• Total voters
sociallyunwantedmales.co is the best for that then

but if people here are open to longer names, no better descriptors (that account for all incels no matter what race) as

physicallyunattractivemales.co

physicallyunappealingmales.co
I think depressedvirginmales.co is less appealing to Qanon types, because they don't want to be seen as virgins

I think depressedvirginmales.co is less appealing to Qanon types, because they don't want to be seen as virgins
That works but I think that depressedvirginmales.co is still too similar to incels and immediately makes people think of incels throwing a pity party.

sociallyunwantedmales.co

work best and I'm sticking with those three possibilities unless someone can convince me of an even better site name that encompasses the incel condition but is to the point and cannot easily be redefined or memed.

That works but I think that depressedvirginmales.co is still too similar to incels and immediately makes people think of incels throwing a pity party.

sociallyunwantedmales.co

work best and I'm sticking with those three possibilities unless someone can convince me of an even better site name that encompasses the incel condition but is to the point and cannot easily be redefined or memed.
how about uglyvirginautists.co, or edgelordvirgins.co

These are the same people who ruined what the fuck man and woman mean. Everyone used to know what a man is. Now it is, "Whoever feels like a man."

what about niceguys.co

we should take double down on the stigma of that term
Not going to work.
A community of males can't take positive ownership of a stigma long established in internet culture. It looks like and is cope.

I stick with what I said before

sociallyunwantedmales.co

And btw when/if you rebrand you have to do it fully.
That means no talking about things in an edgy way like going ER, using the terms foids and roasties and lifefuel and so on.

Take a page from the manosphere sites if you will in how they talk but even avoid too much discussion of "female nature". Just focus on what is ailing you and make it a site to rant about the problems unattractive males have with women and society.

truth however you have run into the paradox that is humanity and especially language

every phrase you invent will be hijacked eventually and twisted by knaves and normans into meaning something that originally it wasnt

you need to go ER on language itself this might solve the problem

Can't find the thread now but in the past members here have said that incel sounds a lot like insect so already the term incel is a failo tbh

First time I heard the word incels (3 and a half years ago I think) I thought it was some kind of worm species kek.

truth however you have run into the paradox that is humanity and especially language

every phrase you invent will be hijacked eventually and twisted by knaves and normans into meaning something that originally it wasnt

you need to go ER on language itself this might solve the problem
This

First time I heard the word incels (3 and a half years ago I think) I thought it was some kind of worm species kek.
Imo it immediately conjures a negative connotation and sounds like it could be easily used as a slur.
Which is why I think that feminists and tradcucks have started using "incel" as a slur and personal attack against anyone who isn't as gynocentric as them.

Where’s the option for ethnics.co?

FastBanana.co
Niggerlossus.co
Penisolossus.co

The word "incel" IS becoming overused and normified, but we can't just let them take the word from us like that. Changing the site would be a sign of giving up.
FastBanana.co
Niggerlossus.co
Penisolossus.co
These, I would want the site's name changed to, tbhlossus.

Chads.co cuz everyone here mogs me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke:

Normies have ruined the word.
OP tbh it was ruined from the beginning, 99% sure Alana Boltwood was MTF and even if ABW was a real biological foid I find it hard to buy that she had anywhere near the difficulty most of us would in finding people wanting to fuck her.

It's actually plausible someone else shortened involuntary celibate to invcel or incel prior to her in the 90s but there's just no historical archive of it.

Given the original use by Antoine Banier was in regard to women as well, it's really poisoned. TBH the only good argument for moving in that direction is Henry's Flint's "Creep" chapter of 1975 Blueprint for a Higher Civilization but I think he'd forgive us if we wanted to brainstorm something different.

A simple tweak (perhaps in a more accurate grammar way) would give us a new term to own.

For example what if instead of voluntary / involuntary we found 2 other contrast terms to describe?

"Sadcel" v "Gladcel" for example.

This would contrast
"those sad they are celibate because they want to have sex with at least one person"
"those happy they are celibate because they convinced themselves they wouldn't fuck anyone"

I actually find this a lot more useful than vol/invol tbh
Wizards.co
so we can ban everyone 29 and under? nice
You cant lose with calling our forum uglymales.co

I am concerned that the term 'ugly' may not be strong enough. Consider this:

Ugly

there are 3 worse rankins we could use

Last edited: